CHAPTER 7

Twinkle POV

I stared at myself in the full length mirror. The girl staring back at me didn't look like the plain girl I had known all my life or like the girl I was just two weeks ago. She was different from my boring, plain self. She looked beautiful with her brunette hair tied in a beautiful French braid. A few tendrils framing her face and her lips were painted in a beautiful shade of pink, making them look natural. Her cheeks had natural blush on them. She was wearing a sweetheart neckline gown which stuck to her, like a second skin.

I held the locket which my mom had given me before she expired. This was the only thing I had in her remembrance.

Dad entered, "Dad, how do I look? "I asked him.

He smiled and said lovingly, "You look so beautiful like Rachelle. "

"Did you really love her?",she asked her dad.

"Yes she was my everything!"he said remembering my mom.

Back to the time where Twinkle walked down the aisle.

Once he placed my hand in Andrew's hand I could see the emotions running in his face. He tried to cover it with a smile but failed.

Andrew and I said our vows.

Andrew POV

Her hand was so soft. I can hold her land and live life long without any care in this world. My princess, my queen,  my wife, my love. Priest started the ceremony. We said our vows. I was eagerly longing to see her face. It was finally the time for kiss, the most awaited moment. I lifted the veil from her face to kiss her and seal her as my wife but, destiny had other plans for me. The girl who stood front of me was not my angel. I don't even know her.

I was confused and turned towards my family focusing mainly on my grandfather for explanation. He had his head down which means this was pretty planned before itself. I wanted explanation and turned towards my father who nugded grandfather to answer me. My grandfather pleaded me with his eyes. Everyone in the church were waiting for us to kiss. I decided, grandpa I will marry her but will never agree her to be my wife. I turned towards my going to be wife and glared at her.

She as usual was shy and was looking down. I grabbed her face roughly and angled my face. For everyone it would look like we are kissing but in reality I will be drilling holes on her face with my eyes.

When I grabbed her face I didn't even see how she looked like. I only cared for this ceremony to get over. Everyone cheered and I turned towards my family who were happy.

Everyone congratulated us and it was time for the reception. I was not interested but had to attend for old man's happiness. During the whole reception she was standing next to me. I felt like ripping her throat, I felt annoyed and irritated by her presence.

Finally it was time for dance. I didn't want to dance with her, so I left the place to get some drink. Michael announced that everyone should gather for the couple dance.

My wife sorry, my 'enemy' was pulled on to the stage by my dear sister. My enemy was all alone waiting for me but I was enjoying my drink. Michael asked her for dance. I thought she would reject but she accepted and danced with him.

Jade couldn't see Twinkle happy. She was jealous that it should have been Tina dancing but here Twinkle was dancing. She wanted to spoil Twinkle's life, so she started her work. Which is destroying Twinkle's happiness.

Meanwhile I saw her mom Jade talking to my mom and sis. I couldn't make out what she was speaking from this far, but what she said made both my sis and mom angry. They started glaring at my enemy.

She later saw me alone and excused herself and made her way towards me.
"Hello Andrew! I know your confused about this whole marriage. I will explain to you what had happened and why was the bride changed in the last moment." Jade said to Andrew.

She continued to explain,
"Andrew my daughter loved you so much. At the same time she loves her sister. Twinkle is Tina's sister. Twinkle loved you, so Tina being the elder sister she couldn't tell no to Twinkle as she prefers Twinkle over you. Twinkle blackmailed Tina that she would die if she doesn't get married to you. She threatened that she will sucide."

Andrew was shocked to hear that his princess had to go through so much. He felt sorry for Tina. He asked Jade that could he marry her by convincing Twinkle. Jade shook her head as a no and continued,

"Twinkle asked Tina to go out of country for a while until everything is settled and not to call anyone for atleast 1 year. Andrew she is a gold digger, she is behind you only for your money. Look at the stage, she is dancing with your friend. She is a whore. She is not my daughter. She was born for my husband's whore. Be careful."

Andrew couldn't take it anymore. He felt sad for Michael for believing that whore and dancing with her. He had to save his friend. Immediately he got on stage and asked Micheal to step down. He took Twinkle's hand and twirled her around continuously so that she starts feeling dizzy. He then placed his leg front of her leg. She tripped and fell.

Twinkle's face turned into a dark shade of pink with the humiliation. She tried standing up but failed miserably. She looked for Andrew but saw him getting down the stage and walking towards the car. Later her father helped her and walked her to the car.

She cried hugging her father and grandfather. She thought that maybe her life would change for good from now that she had married. But she didn't know that she wasn't lucky enough as her life is going to become a rotting hell.

Once she sat in the car. Andrew asked his driver Bruke to start the car. On the way he didn't even glance at her once. She was crying her heart out. He started feeling irritated and shouted at her to stop, that she was disturbing him. She tried to control but her sniffles could be heard. He took his laptop out and started working on his laptop.

Once they reached his penthouse, he immediately got out and walked all alone leaving Twinkle alone in the car. Twinkle tried getting down the car but flinched when the pain shoot in the ankle. She had sprained her ankle when she tripped and fell. Bruke saw her difficulty but was helpless as his hands were full with bags.

Andrew's bodyguard Luke helped Twinkle out and held her hand to support her. Twinkle walked towards the door of the penthouse with Luke's help. Andrew saw this and shouted at Luke to mind his own business. He shouted at him to do his job of being his bodyguard not Twinkle's keeper.

Twinkle was hurt that Luke got screwed because of her. If she didn't take his help, he would have been doing his job. Twinkle apologized on behalf of Luke, which made Andrew even more angry that she was trying to protect Luke from my warmth. Being my wife she had to support me not Luke.

Twinkle dug her own grave.