CHAPTER 10

ANDREW POV

I didn't want to see Twinkle's face, so I stayed in the office the whole day. Though office hours were over and there was no work left, I stayed in the office. I didn't want Martha to worry about me not being home. So I called her and said her to have dinner and rest.

I went to bar to drink and getover her. I was so frustrated, that I wanted to get laid. So as soon as I entered the pub, Michael joined me. We both made our ways to the bar and ordered strong drinks.

Michael was staring at me the whole time I was drinking. So I asked him, "Michael I know I am handsome. Stop staring at me! I'm getting gut feeling that your a gay."

Michael choked on his drink listening to what I said.

"Michael you know you can believe me. Tell me man, are you gay?" I asked him.

"Dude Shutup! What are you talking? Are you out of your mind? I'm a man. I don't have to prove it to you." Michael replied yelling.

I chuckled at his expression. This is the first minute I'm enjoying after my marriage. I saw a girl approaching me. I decided to get laid with her today. She was clinging to my shoulder. I excused myself from Michael, but he stopped me and said words which added fuel to the fire burning inside me.

"Andrew what are you doing? My sister will be waiting for you at home. Your married, how can you cheat her?", Michael asked me annoyed.

"Dude don't you dare bring her up now. I'm enjoying right now. Don't spoil my mood. Get away from me before I do something which I would regret later. Meet you tomorrow. Bye" I was angry about Michael getting involved in my married life. Why is Michael caring about what my wife would feel.

Let him go do whatever he wants. I got my girl for today. She was beautiful in bed. She gave in easily. I pulled all my frustration on her. She was crying for me to stop but the monster inside me didn't want to stop.
I took her roughly.

The next morning I threw her out though she was begging me not to. She was good in bed.
I got changed in my office and started working as I didn't want to go home yet. My day was good so far. Rose informed me about the meeting which is going to be held in few minutes. I was meeting the Parker's, the second most top company in New York. When I was in the meeting with Parker's, I got a call from Martha. If it was emergency Martha would have messaged me. Since there was no messages, I thought the call could wait. Once the meeting was over I called Martha to know the reason for the call.

The meeting was successful and I was really happy, but my happiness was soon replaced by rage. Martha had called to tell something about that bitch which enraged me. So I immediately cutoff Martha from continuing any further. My day turned bad again. Can't one day go without her interference in my life.

I felt bad for cutting off Martha so I wanted apologize. So I decided to have dinner with Martha so that I can please her and apologize for my behavior. I completed my work early and left the office. On the way I bought Martha her favourite orange cake.

Once I reached home, I entered and searched for her. She was cooking something which smelled delicious and mouth watering. She was preparing lasagna, her famous dish. No one can bet her in it. But she prepares this dish only when she is very happy or on any important occasion.

"Hello Mom! Looks really yummy!" I tried to taste some, but she bet me to it.

"Hello to you to son. What brings you home today? I thought you were busy!" Martha replied.

"Martha I wanted to apologize for my behavior earlier. So I came home early. I even bought your favourite orange cake." her eyes brightened at the words of 'orange cake'.

"Really! Thankyou so much! Good that you brought, she would surely love them." Martha said.

"SHE! who is she Martha? Whom are you talking about?" before Martha answers we heard some glass breaking sound from the room next to mine.

"Wow! looks like she has woken up. I will give this to her and come. She will love them." Martha left me in kitchen confused.

Later I understood that Martha was talking about Twinkle. But was she so excited about Twinkle even after knowing that bitch ruined my life.

I wanted to know so I followed Martha. As soon as Martha entered the room with lasagna and the orange cake which I bought for her, I stayed outside to know what's going on. I saw Twinkle was lying on the bed, she looked very pale. She tried sitting up but failed. She was very weak.

But what I didn't understand is, why was she weak? Is she sick? If she is sick, why is she sick? Now I understood why Martha had called me earlier. She wanted to inform me about Twinkle's condition. I sighed and went down.

After a while Martha came down smiling.
"Martha! What is wrong with Twinkle?" I asked her.

"Oh young man! You finally want to know what happened. OK let me tell you. Twinkle is sick, she didn't eat anything from few days. So she fainted. I called doc, he checked and said that she needs rest." Martha clarified my doubt.

"But Martha you know that bitch ruined my life. Why are you caring for her? She is a bitch! Gold digger! Whore!" Martha raised her hand stopping me from continuing.

"Don't you dare call her all that. She is my daughter and I can't take one word against her. I don't know why your angry on her but, she is really a nice girl." she replied.

"Martha she is a whore! Her mother is also a whore! She married me only for my money. Her step mom herself said me not to believe her." I tried convincing Martha.

"Look Andrew! I'm telling you once again. Don't call my girl a whore. I don't care who told you what. I know what she is, it's left to you to believe them or leave what others tell about Twinkle." Martha replied.

"Martha don't fall for her charms. She is trying to manipulate you." I said to her.

"I listened to you once and treated her badly, which I regret. I'm not gonna do that mistake again. Go talk to her once." Martha ended the conversation.

I have to do something. This bitch turned Martha against me. I have to talk to her and stop this act once for all. I went to room, she was staring at the roof lost her in thought's. I knocked once on the door to make presence known.

She immediately tried sitting up. This is the first time I'm seeing her face so closely after marriage. She looked pale which clearly shows she is sick. She was playing with her fingers. This act of was really cute. Shit what I'm talking. Why am I thinking it is cute. Andrew pull yourself together. She looked nervous and uncomfortable about my presence. So I wanted to end this fast.

"Look! I'm here to talk to you. Stop all your act. Stop turning Martha against me. I loved your sister and will always love her. I married you only because my grandfather asked me. You will never become my wife. You may have my name tagged with yours but you will never be my wife. I can do whatever I want and the same follows for you. Don't interfere in my life. And don't plan for divorce because your not going to get it. I promised my grandfather that I will take care of you, so divorce is far from it." I spoke in one go. All this while she didn't even raise her head, she was looking at her fingers as if it the most important thing now.

I was waiting for her reply which never came. I tossed a platinum card towards her. "This is what you wanted right? My money. Spend as much as you want. But don't bother me." when I was about to leave she finally spoke.

"I'm sorry but I don't want this card. Can we not make this marriage work Andrew? I want a normal life. I want a family!" she asked.

"Cut the act. Me and you will never be together. And don't call me Andrew, it is Mr. Lockwood for you. Got it and don't show me your face." saying I left her room.

I went to my room to clear my mind but it was not helping. So I called Nancy, in thought of getting laid.