CHAPTER 24

TWINKLE POV

It's been one month since I started working. I get tired easily. I started putting on weight. I get hungry frequently. I get sick very fast and irritated very fast.

I also started working in a pub as a waitress. Rima suggested me that job. My pay was good. So I work from morning 7 am to evening 5pm in the hotel. Later after two hours of break I work in the pub. From 7pm to 12pm. That pub is not far from the hotel. Enoch and Mia didn't agree me working in a pub. But they reluctantly agreed seeing me stubborn. Once I complete my shift I return back to the hotel to sleep.

Things were going fine. Another half month went by like this. I was tired working two jobs. I want money to start studying. I have to have my own place to stay. I can't be dependent on Mia and Enoc.

I heard people talking about Andrew here and there. I have seen him in few magazines too. He was doing good. Also he was getting married to April. I'm happy that he is happy. I wanted to see him once but stopped myself. I wanted to be the reason for his happiness. And which I'm, but in a different way. By leaving him for his happiness. He doesn't want me in his life, that's the reason he didn't come searching for me.

Rima and I became beat friends. I never had friends before. But now I have Rima. Today she was going on a date with her crush. She had a crush on him since she was 12. Rima is older than me. She is 21, tall and slim. Since she is going on a date, I have to cover her part of the job as well.

She was so happy and jumping around. She tried forcing me into relationships but I never agreed any. She also tried setting me up on a blind date which went down the drain. She knows my weakness and strengths.

Once she left I started doing mine and her job. I use to cook while she use to serve. When I went to the kitchen Mia stopped me.
"Twinkle baby, I will cook today. You just serve them." Mia said.

"No Mia it's fine. I can do both. I will manage."

"Twinkle you already look tired. I love cooking and it's been awhile since I cooked. So this is the chance, let me cook for today."

"But Enoc said you are not allowed in the kitchen."

"That old man! Forget him for now. I will talk to him. Now go and serve while I cook." I nodded and chuckled at her reply.

Enoch loves her so much. He never tells no to her. I have never seen them fight. They argue but Mia always wins. Enoc is a softy, he can never see her sad. The last time they argued was five days before. That too for me. As to which dress I have to wear for my date. Which I didn't go by the way.

I wish me and Andrew also lived happily like them. Just thinking about him makes me cry. I miss him so much. The door bell chimed indicating there were customers entering. I took the notepad and went to them. They were a group of people who looked like businessman. All were in suits. I walked to them to take the order.

"Good morning! What can I get you people?" this was the first time I'm working as a waitress.

They started to tell there orders. But the person next to me didn't answer. So I waited for him to reply. He looked lost in thoughts so I repeated my question again,
"Excuse me sir, what about you? "

He lifted his head and I was shocked to see the sapphire eyes staring back at me. Oh my God this shouldn't happen. Why is he here? My hands started shaking, the notepad fell from my hands. I couldn't stand. The man sitting in front of me was non other than Andrew. I took the fallen notepad and ran to the kitchen.

ANDREW POV

It's been one and half month. Things were not the same from the time Twinkle left. I started missing her from the day one she was thrown out of my house.

I missed her singing. I use to feel annoyed whenever she sang. But now I want to listen to her songs. She always used to sing songs which I have never heard before. She creates her own songs.

When dad and grandpa got to know about Twinkle, they were furious. They stopped talking to mom. Mom didn't care about it. She started pressuring me to get married. I was not interested in marrying April.

I don't know when! how it started but, I know one thing that I'm falling for Twinkle. I miss her presence in this house. Until now I didn't realize how much she mean to me. All this while I thought I hated her but no! I was wrong, completely wrong. I didn't hate, I believed I hated her.

Even now I remember the kiss. Her soft lips. They are so small. She is so innocent. She always obeys my words. Not once did she go against them. I didn't know I tortured her so much. I also tried sleeping on the floor as I was not able to sleep on the bed. I imagined her sleeping on the floor and me cuddling with her. It was really difficult sleeping on the floor. I never understood why she never back answered or went against my orders.

I regret whatever I had done to her. I wanted to forgive her for all her mistakes. I don't care that she slept with others. I want her to be mine from now. I searched for her but didn't find her. I also asked my detective to search her.

Not once have I spoken to her nicely. She always took care of me, loved me. I missed her food, her presence, her massage, her everything. I couldn't sleep properly. My mom was worried about my behavior.

So she fixed my engagement with April next month. This house was no more like a house. This was like a doom. There were smiles and happiness everywhere when she was here. But only sadness is filled now. Grandpa doesnt come out of his room. Dad hardly talked to anyone. Sherly and mom were normal.

I use to stare at the wedding pictures. She looked so cute in the wedding dress. She was so shy and her head was bent in all photos. When she stood next to her father and grandfather, she looked so happy. Looks like she loves them so much. In one photo her ocean blue eyes were shown so perfectly. One picture which broke my heart was me acting like kissing her. Later there were pictures of reception. Next came pictures of her dancing with Michael. He was looking at her lovingly. She was shy while dancing. She looked scared and innocent the whole time. Then came the pictures of me dancing, correction torturing her. Making her fall.

There is not a single day without me missing her. I called my detective everyday for information. The only info I got was, we couldn't find her. We are still searching.

After few days I was engaged to April. Now April is my fiance. I  went near Twinkle's closet and touched her clothes. Even the flowers in the garden miss her. There is no glow in the flowers. Twinkle loved gardening. She sings and dances in the garden.

I want her back in my life. I'm ready to apologize to all my mistakes. Once I find her I'm never going to let her go.

Present day.......

Today I had an important meeting with Blake industries. From past few days I have not been concentrating on company. We had lost many shares. To make up all the losses, I had to get this deal at any cost. This deal will put my company back in its place.

Dad had not been interested in company's matter. He only thinks about Twinkle. He blames himself. Grandpa stopped taking medicines. They both were attached to her. Grandpa use to spend time with her telling stories.

I left the house not eating the breakfast. It's like this from few days, me skipping food. I had to meet the Blake's in their company. I informed Bruke to take me to Blake's industries.

The meeting with them was quite a big task. They didn't agree with my points. It was really difficult to deal with them. Minutes turned into hours. We were not getting a proper conclusion. They wanted more in return of the shares we would get.

It was lunch time, so we planned to continue this meeting having lunch. I have to get this deal at any cost. This deal means so much to me and my company. We went to a small hotel 'little wings'. One of the Blake suggested this place. This place looked small but it had homely feeling in it.

I didn't know Blake's would go to such small hotels for lunch. I hope they agree giving us the deal. Once we entered, I felt it as home. I loved it immediately. There is something in this place which is attracting me. I was hungry, I just hope the food is good.