CHAPTER 31

TINA POV

I stood by Twinkle's room door. She looked so peaceful while sleeping. All her brusises were still fresh. She looked so different from what I have seen her. She looked worn out. There is no happiness or glow in her face.

Before, even when she was not loved,  she was happy. But now, she is no more the Twinkle I knew. This girl sleeping in front of me has faced hell let of problems. She is a girl that gets attracted to problems. I don't know how to correct my mistake, of putting her into this whole marriage.

I never expected my mom to stoop so low. How could she do this to Twinkle. I have to meet my family and confront them before anything more worse happens. My sister has suffered enough. Now it's time for me to put an end to this.

"Twinkle, I promise you that I will try making your life better." I said to Twinkle.

"Sleep well Twinkle!" I kissed her forehead. I didn't want to disturb her, so I left.

Once I entered my room, I saw Eros standing in the balcony. He was also unhappy about what Twinkle went through. He feels it's his mistake too. Eros always saw Twinkle as a sister, so he couldn't see her like this.

He was not an open person, he never expressed his love towards Twinkle. He always wanted a sister and Twinkle was perfect for it. I used to be jealous sometimes when he use to speak about her. Twinkle doesn't know about this.

I placed my hand on his shoulder. He turned to see me. I hugged him as tightly as possible. I have him to console me, but my dear sister didn't have anyone. He tried calming me down but it wasn't helping.

We both sat on the bed.
"Eros, I think it's time to meet my family. I want to put an end to Twinkle's problem." I said to Eros.

"Yes Tina, I agree with you. It all happened because of us. We shouldn't have ranaway. I can't see her like this." Eros is a very emotional person. That's what made me fall for him.

"How about we go meet my parents this weekend ? I want Twinkle to stay here with us until that, if it's OK with you!" I already knew the answer to it but wanted to make sure of it.

"You know I will agree. She is my sister also. I can't let her go. She will stay with us from today. Even after confronting your parents, I don't want to send her with them." Eros said.

"Even I don't want to send her. The sooner we meet my parents, the better. " I said.

TWINKLE POV

I couldn't sleep because of the sudden pain in my stomach. I got up to drink some water. As I was going to the kitchen I heard Tina and Eros speaking about me. I didn't want to interrupt or interfere in their conversation. I stood by the door to listen to it.

They were planning on meeting Jade and dad to talk about me. I can't let that happen. I have enough of haters already. I had to sacrifice my life for earning there love. If Tina and Eros meet them, my sacrifice will go to drain. I have to stop them.

I went back to the room. I had to plan something before they meet them. Think Twinkle! Think! I got an idea.
I have to runaway from here. I'm good at running from problems. That's the only thing that I have done Ph.D. I waited for them to sleep.

After a while I found the lights of the bedroom off. I immediately took a pen and paper which where placed neatly in the table. I started writing a letter to them.

Tina I'm sorry for leaving without informing. I don't want you people to meet Jade ma'am and dad. I mean I want you to meet them,  but not for me. I earned there love with sacrifice of my life. I can't let it go waste. Please understand me. I'm happy for you Tina. Eros and you look happy together. I don't want to come in between you people. Meeting Jade ma'am and dad will surely create problems between you. Try to understand. I don't want to disturb you both. I don't want to become an extra baggage. I love you both so much. Once again sorry for leaving.

I placed the letter on the table. Recently I have been writing so many letters. I laughed at the thought of it. My life has become so beautiful. Note the sarcasm.

I left the house. It's like Deja Vu. Me running away, having no destination, having no money. I started walking. Now it's not just me but I have a baby to take care. I have to feed myself properly for baby's good health. I can't think about myself.

I have to earn and give my baby a proper life. While walking I found a Church. Maybe God will give me shelter for few days. I want his blessings on my child. It will be better if I stay here for awhile.

It was late so, I didn't want to wake up anyone. The doors were open. I went inside. A lady was crying and sharing her problems with God. She looked so broken just like me. I went and sat silently on one of the benches. I didn't want to disturb her.

Once she completed her prayer, she turned to see me. She stood up and approached me.

"Dear, can I ask what are you doing here at this hour?" the lady asked.

"Ma'am I have nowhere to go. I can't explain much, but I'm pregnant. I want a shelter to stay for awhile. I will do any work you give me. Please allow me to stay." I begged her.

"Oh dear! I don't know what you have been through. But by the look of you, I can tell life has been difficult on you. You can stay here as long as you want."she smiled.

I nodded and thanked her.
"And you said your pregnant. So I'd you don't mind, which month are you in? Can I touch it?" she asked.

I smiled at her enthusiasm. "I'm four months pregnant. And ya you can touch." I placed her hand on my belly.

"You don't look pregnant dear. The bump hardly shows. Is the baby fine?" she asked.

"I agree with it though. My bump hardly shows, so I can't expect you to know I'm pregnant. Doctor had said that baby is doing good."

"Oh Lovely! By the way my name is Elizabeth. I work as a teacher. I take classes for orphan kids here. You can help me from tomorrow. I will talk to the priest about this. He loves having people to help. By the way what's your name dear?" she asked me.

"My name is Twinkle."

"Such a lovely name to such a lovely girl. You're really a Twinkle." I laughed at her comment.

Elizabeth led me to her room.
"Dear, I stay here. There is no one else who shares with me. So you can share my bed. Please feel free to ask if you need. Think me as your mother. "

I was just overwhelmed with the love she was showering on me. How can someone believe others with just one meeting? She is so sweet. She barely knows about me, but she already believes me, to make me stay with her.

"Twinkle I'm will be there for you dear. I don't know what bought you here and I'm not expecting you to share it. Just know that, I'm here to help you. When you feel free you can tell me everything, OK! "

I nodded and hugged her. "Thank you so much for this Ma'am. I will tell you everything but not now. I'm sorry but I'm tired. I want to rest." she kissed my forehead and slept next to me.

I caressed my stomach. From the time I know I'm pregnant, my hand automatically goes to touch my stomach. It will start acting all protective. I wish Andrew was there with me. He placing his hand on my stomach and talking to his baby. Just thinking about him brings tears in my eyes. I fell asleep after sometime.