CHAPTER 63

ANDREW'S POV

It's already been two hours since Twinkle gave birth to our son. He is been kept in the incubator. Everyone are waiting for her to wakeup. Nurse came in to take the details of my son.

"Sir I need you to fill this paper. I have some questions for you!" I nodded at her to ask.

" Sir what is the name of your son?" I didn't want to answer that. I wanted Twinkle to be the one to reveal our son's name. She was so excited while finding names for my lil champ.

"I will let you know about it once my wife wakes up." She just nodded and left.

Mom and Katherine came in once the nurse left. Mom sat next to me and wiped my tears. I didn't even know I was crying.

"Mom, I'm scared. She is not waking up mom!! I don't know what to do!! I can't live without her. I love her mom. Please ask her to wake up." Mom was trying very hard to stay strong. She was trying to console me but I couldn't stop crying.

"Son, you have to stay strong. Our Twinkle is fighter. She has gone through hell before remember?? She has faced situations worse than this. She will fight for us, for you and for the baby. She has to fight!! She has to fight!!" Saying this Katherine started to cry.

Door opened and everyone came in. Everyone had tears in their eyes. Sherly and Tina were crying just like mom. Boys were trying to stay strong but weren't successful in it. My Twinkle has this power over everyone. She captures everyone's heart and now she is planning to crush it. How can she do this?? Can't she see how much we love her? Why isn't she trying to wake up. Doctor said it is within her to wake up or not. He said that she is not trying to wakeup. She is not responding to anything they do. She is not fighting to live. Please Twinkle don't do this!!

Nurse came in and asked everyone to go out. But I didn't move from my place.

"Sir, please go out. This is ICU you can't stay here." I didn't care about what she said. I can't leave my Twinkle here like and go. What if she wakes up and I'm not next to her?? No I can't let that happen.

"Nurse let him stay... We all will go out!" Dad said to nurse.

"But sir, this is not possible. This is against the rules. No one should stay in ICU. Please try to understand." Nurse tried to convince dad.

"You don't worry, I will talk to the doctor. You leave now." She left immediately.

I took Twinkle's hand in mine and caressed it. I kissed her forehead and let my lips to linger longer on her forehead.

"Twinkle! Baby you have to wakeup. After all the pain you have suffered, you can't leave now when everything is turning proper. You know, I had so many plans. Once this is baby is born, I planned for us to go on a world tour. I wanted to travel places with you in my arms. I wanted to change baby's diapers while you stand and laugh at my attempts. Me teasing you and you blushing like a tomato. Taking our son to park together. I wanted a football team with you and you are lying on this bed here. Who will fulfill my wishes? Wake up baby doll. I didn't even see our son properly yet. I want you to hold him in your arms and me holding you my arms. Don't you want to see him. Mom was gushing about how pretty he is. She said he more features of you than me. So be a good wife and a mother and wake up." I waited for her to respond something, but no. She was sleeping so peacefully on the bed.

I was just staring at her. Even while lying on hospital bed with that blue dress, she looked like an angel. She never fails to capture my heart. She is such a heart breaker. Suddenly her heart monitor started to beep. I called the doctor immediately.

He came rushing and asked me to leave the room. But I just stayed at the corner watching my life slipping from my hands.

"Shit!! She is slipping into coma. Nurse get me..." I couldn't listen to what he is telling me anymore. My mind started to blank out.

She is slipping into coma, which means she might die. No this can't happen. She has wakeup. Twinkle please wake up. The moment you leave this world even I will leave with you. I can't stay alive without you. I was crying at a corner of the room.

Doctor was trying to bring back her heartbeat which she lost. She wasn't responding. Suddenly everything stopped. There was no sound in the room. Doctor was looking down. I couldn't believe what I'm seeing. There on the bed lies my wife who had given up on life. That's it, I lost her. I can't live anymore. My baby girl left me!!! My Twinkle.. my Twinkle left me. She left me, she left our baby.

The room door opened revealing our crying son in her arms. He was crying very badly. Looks like even he understood that his mother is no more. I didn't have the strength in me to go console him.

"Nurse can't you see what we are doing?? How can you enter with a crying baby like that. Get out now. And inform the family members about the patient that she is no more." The doctor replied.

I immediately stood from my palce and ran to the doctor. I held his shirt collar and pulled him.

"You can't tell that. She is not dead. My wife is not dead. If she doesn't wake up I will make sure to screw this hospital. Wake her up. You will loose everything. Now start working. Do anything but wake her up. Nurse come here" the doctor looked shocked and scared. Nurse came forward with my crying baby and have me the baby.

I took my son in my hands and placed him next to Twinkle. He was wailing and crying very badly.

"Twinkle!! Look our son is crying. Wakeup and feed him. See he wants you. If you don't wakeup I will leave him here and go. You have faced alot for him and now he is next you, crying for you. So it's time for you to wake up and tell him that your there for him." I was screaming now. Even my family entered the room and was shocked to see what's happening. Once they realised what is happening,  again everything went silent. The only thing we could hear in the room is my son's wailing.

That's it!! It's all my mistake!! Now my son doesn't have his mom and me, I don't have my life with me.