CHAPTER 36

TWINKLE POV

I felt someone shaking me. I didn't want to wakeup. Their hands were caresing my hairs. She was calling my name softly.

"Twinkle! Wake up baby. We have reached." I slowly opened my eyes. It was dark outside. I looked up to see Mrs. Williams smiling down at me. I realized I was sleeping on her and got up immediately.

"I'm sorry! I...  I...  d.. didn't realize I was sleeping on you all the way. I'm sorry Mrs. Williams." She patted my head and held my hand in hers.

"Dear, will you just stop telling sorry. I was happy that you slept on me. You looked so peaceful and cute. And why did you call me Mrs. Williams? It's mother to you or you can call me by my name." Twinkle nodded.

The driver opened the door for me. I thanked him and went and stood next to Mrs. Williams.

Front of me was a huge mansion just like Andrew's. It was breathtaking. Mother guided me towards the min door.

"Twinkle! Welcome to your home baby! " Mother said. I was overwhelmed.

"You look tired. Go freshen up and come. We shall have dinner." mother said.
I couldn't believe what I'm experiencing. A mother who loves me so much, a house which is gonna be my home. A new life, a new beginning. Mother called for her maid to guide me to my room.

The room was filled with pink. Looks like mother always wanted a girl child. But why didn't she adopt someone. The theme itself was what I always dreamed of. A princess theme.

The walls were painted in white and pink. In between the room was a queen sized bed. A walkin closet. The maid placed my bag near the bed.

"Ma'am do you need anything? " the maid asked.

"No I don't need anything. And by the way, call me Twinkle. I don't like formalities." I said her. She looked to be younger that me. She was so cute.

"What's your name? "I asked her.

"Sarah!!" she blushed while telling her name. Aww!! How cute!

I freshened up and went to the kitchen. I found my mother cooking lasagna. Andrew's favorite. I sighed, just thinking about him makes me sad. I caressed my bump thinking about how my baby would look.

"Twinkle are you hungry baby. I can see you rubbing your stomach." Mother asked.

"No I'm just... nothing. Actually yes! " thank God. Mother thought I was touching my belly because I was hungry. I didn't want her to know about me being pregnant. I know she will find gradually because of the growing bump. But I didn't feel comfortable telling it now.

"Oh baby! Please feel free. This is your house now. You're the princess of this house now. I wish I could introduce you to my sons, but those idiots are not at home." mother said.

I helped mom carrying the dishes. Both sat next to each other. Mother grabbed the bowl and served me first. She had put so much in my plate. I never had so much food.

"Maa I can't have so much. Please stop!"I tried stopping her. But she was so stubborn.

"Nothing doing. Look at yourself. You look so weak. I can't see my daughter like this. Eat up. Don't worry, I'm very good cook." I laughed at her.

I started eating. It was really yummy. I  didn't even understand how I completed the whole plate. I really have to get the secret recipe from her. Maybe! Maybe! Maybe in future I will be with Andrew. I would love to prepare this for him. Later we spoke for awhile and went to sleep. I couldn't sleep. My mind was drifting back to Andrew.