CHAPTER 58

ANDREW'S POV

Twinkle was finally smiling. Everyone  where happy. The happiness of this house is back and my princess bought it back. I'm just waiting for Bruke to come. So that my Twinkle will be even more happy. As soon as I thought about this the door bell rang again.
I just hope it's Bruke this time and not someone who is ready to take away my Twinkle.

I opened the door and yes it was Bruke. It's been so long since I have seen him. My one mistake had thrown him out of my house. On that day I just didn't loose my driver, but also my friend and my bodyguard.

"Hey man!! Come inside." Bruke looked hesitant to come inside. It's not his mistake, but mine.

"Andrew just tell me why you asked me to come!" Ok looks like he is pissed.

"I will tell you Bruke, but first come inside. It's something which you should see by yourself." He sighed and entered inside. I took him towards the hall where everyone where busy talking to each other.

No one noticed Bruke yet. And looks like Bruke didn't notice Twinkle yet. He was directly staring at me.

"Andrew I don't have time for this shit. Tell me what you wanted to tell  me fast." Bruke said.

"Twinkle!!" Bruke was shocked to hear me calling Twinkle.
Twinkle slowly stood up and turned towards me and even she was shocked.

Tears were dwelling up in her eyes. I looked at Bruke to see the same. The gaint bodyguard is having tears. My babygirl can make anyone cry.

"Andrew.. tell me this is true! Tell me what I'm seeing is true!!" Bruke was saying beside me.

"Yes Bruke, it's true.. I'm sorry for not believing you before and throwing you out of the house. I will talk you later, but first go meet your baby sis." He wasted no time and ran up to Twinkle.

Both were staring at each other. Bruke wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly. As if she would run away again if any space is left. And Twinkle looked at me hesitant to hug him back. She was asking my permission. This broke my heart. She still doesn't believe me completely. I should change this. I smiled at her assuring her it's completely fine.

She then turned towards my mom asking her for permission. Oh my god!! Did we scare her that bad that she is asking us permission to hug her brother. Even mom had tears in her eyes realising her mistake. Once mom also assured Twinkle it's fine. Twinkle wasted no time in hugging Bruke. She started crying very badly.

Both were consoling each other. She started pulling him towards others and introducing him to Sam, Ethan,and others. All this while my mind was running around what happened a while ago. Twinkle should not feel scared about doing what she wants. She can hug her brother or even Samuel without asking my permission.

Hugging Samuel didn't sit well with me but it's ok anything for my babe.

I should change this. I should make Twinkle do as she wishes. I went towards her and she immediately hugged me. It shocked me but I regained myself.

"Thankyou!! Thankyou so much Andrew.. you don't know how much this means to me." She kept thanking me.

"Twinkle,you don't have to thank me. Infact it's me who have to apologise for what I have done before. It's time for me to correct it now. I hope you are happy now." I said her.

"I'm not just happy, but I'm estatic.. you made so happy that I can't express it with my words. Thankyou!! Than.." I placed my lips on her to stop her rambling. She opened her eyes wide in shock. I kissed her until I heard a throat being cleared behind me. I pulled away from the kiss and looked to see everyone grinning. I kissed my wife in front of everyone. She also realized this and blushed red like a tomato. Aww she looked so cute.. she hid her face in my chest.