CHAPTER 18

ANDREW POV

I had missed the deal, I had been working so hard on. To top that I saw Twinkle waiting for me in the cabin. All the anger which was pented up came rushing down the moment I saw her. I didn't know what I was even speaking.

I wanted to take out my frustration on somebody and Twinkle looked perfect for it. Looks like its her bad day, she had to face me in this situation.

I started accusing her of something, she never did. I yanked her hair. She cried for me to remove my hand, it made me make my grip even harder.

I threw her out of my office and humiliated her front of everyone. The only reason she had come was to give me food. She was concerned about me. My own mom never cared about be. This is the first time someone cared and bought lunch for me. But I was not in my right mind.

The deal was really important. It would make my shares double. It would double my profit. Since I lost, I couldn't take it. I felt bad for doing this to her. I regretted it. So I planned on going home and apologizing her.

I never apologized to anyone still now. But Twinkle is different. I can't even be angry at her for a long while. I don't understand how can one kiss, change me. I should not get attracted to her. I concentrated on my work and tried for ideas to get the deal back.

Once I completed my work, I went home. I felt weak, but I thought that it is due to lack sleep. I felt sour, but I neglected. I opened the door and saw Twinkle sleeping on the floor. She obliged my orders and sleeps on the floor. She follows everything I tell her. She sat up immediately when she saw me enter. I want to apologize but I don't. She went out of the room to give me some time alone, which I'm grateful for.

She's nothing like what her mom, Jade told me. Other than sleeping with Michael, which is also the biggest mistake. She didn't do anything which would anger me. I took some rest. I didn't even go downstairs to have dinner that night.

Twinkle bought dinner to my room, since I didn't go down. I didn't talk to her the whole time. She was waiting for me to complete. Later she took the plates and came back and slept on the floor as usual.

Next morning I felt weak. I understood that I'm sick. So I skipped work. I wanted someone to help, but my ego stopped me. I laid on the bed. Someone opened the room door. In came Twinkle. I closed my eyes to see what she would do.

She stood there silently for awhile, which irritated me. I can't stand her presence. Yesterday when she out of the room to give me privacy, she had gone to the garden. She was singing songs. Her voice is so melodies. I don't like her having such a melodies voice. It distracts me.

She placed her hand on my forehead. It's so soft, like silk. The feel of her hand on my skin was like a magic. It was creating havoc inside me. She retreated her hand realising I have fever. She checked my temperature with the thermometer. Even i didn't know I was so sick until she mentioned the temperature. Later doctor checked me.

Once he left I decided to sleep for awhile. After sometime Twinkle nudged me to wake up. I tried waking up but failed miserably. Later helped me sitting up. Whenever no one cares about me.

They call a doctor and get the check up done but nothing more. They won't even check on me once. Sometimes Nicholas stays but other than that no one. Here Twinkle is doing all the work for me. She is taking care of me.

I don't know what to feel about this. Is she trying lure me into something. Does she want anything from me. She placed the soup on my lap and asked me to drink. She left telling she will get something to eat. I tried eating but couldn't. So I waited for her to come back.

She came back with food. She saw that I hadn't even touched the soup. She sighed and pulled a chair. She fed me the soup. Later she places the tray of food on my lap.

She nudged me to have, but I said her I'm not hungry. She smacked me on head. Did you hear me, smacked! no one ever dated to touch me.

Later she herself fed the food and gave my meds and I slept as they meds kicked in.

Morning when I woke up, I saw her still asleep by my bed. She was sitting and sleeping. Her was next to my hand. She was holding my hand in a comforting manner.

I pulled my hand immediately which woke her.
"I'm sorry! I didn't know it was already morning. I will freshup and prepare something for you." saying she ran to the washroom.

Later she went down and came back with coffee. After drinking my coffee, I took bath with her help. Once I was dressed, I sat on the bed. She bought food and soup again.

I didn't want to be smacked again, so I had without putting up a fight. After I was done, I pulled the laptop which was beside my bed. She snatched the laptop from me.
"What are doing Mr. Lockwood? Doctor asked you to rest." she said.

"I don't care. There is hell lot of work pending. I have not gone to office yesterday, so I have to complete them."

"Work can wait. First take of yourself."

"Mind your business. Go do your work. Stop irritating me you bitch. Get out from my sight." saying I tugged for the laptop.

She slapped my hand away, "I'm doing my work. My work is to take care of my husband. So just listen to me and take rest." saying she placed the laptop on the study table.

This woman is getting on my nerves. She has become so bossy. Bitch will always be a bitch. I stand up to take my laptop, but she us faster than me. She takes it before I do. She runs around the bed with the laptop, me like mad man trying to catch her.

We both stumbled on the blanket which I pushed while getting up. She fell first and later I missed my balance and fell on her. My lips where on hers. Both were stunned. She was staring at me with wide eyes, but I didn't want to get up. This position was nice. Me laying on top of her. Her hand above her head holding the laptop. Raging breathes because of running. My heartbeat grew. I kissed her. She didn't reciprocate.

I wanted her to reciprocate, but she stayed still. I got frustrated and got up. She also stood up ran out of the room. Her face so red, so looked so cute.

Shit what did I do? See didn't I tell you, she is a bitch. She kowms how to lure men to bed. She proved it once again that she is bitch. She should have pissed me but she didn't.

Irritated I threw the vase, it broke into pieces. I'm going to get a wordful from my mother. She is so possessive about these artifacts. Sighing I slept since I don't have my laptop.

The day went on by Twinkle feeding me and me taking my meds and sleeping. She tried avoiding me. But why??

One minute she is all over me, the next she avoids me like a plague. I'm tired of this. The next day I went back to work. I was fine now. I'm thankful for that bitch for taking care of me.