CHAPTER 20

Twinkle didn't go the hospital even after her sickness was getting worse. There is no one who can tell her, what's happening to her.

Twinkle wants someone to care for. She has Luke and Michael, but she can't go to them always. Again Andrew started avoiding her by not coming home. Even if he comes, he comes late midnight and leaves early.

She's concerned about his health. Recently he had got rid of his fever, now again he is working so much. But she didn't know that 'she was the reason why Andrew is avoiding coming home'.

Sometimes her stings with pain but now it's better. She doesn't like coffee smell. Just by its smell, she feels like puking her guts out. She feels hungry more often.

By this time,i tjink you understood why she was getting sick. Yes you are right. She is pregnant! But sadly she doesn't know it.

Nina was also fed-up of acting sweet in front of Nicholas towards Twinkle.
She understood why Andrew is not coming home. So she called her friend and asked her,
" Hello Lucy! How are you doing?"

"Hi Nina! I'm great. How about you? "

"I'm great too. OK I wanted to ask you something."

"Sure go ahead."

"I want April to get married to my son. If it's OK with you. You always wanted April to becomw my daughter-in-law."

"Really! That's amazing. But your son is already married. I don't care about him being married, as long as he is divorced. Because I don't want any disturbance in my child's life."

"Oh great! Actually he is not divorced, but I well get it done. So no worries. So then you're agreeing for this marriage."

"Definitely! I know April loves Andrew. Evn Andrew does, so I don't have any problem."

"OK then, I will discuss it with Andrew and get them engaged."
Nina was happy that she could find the solution to get back Andrew's happiness.

I hope this goes well. Later in the evening, Nina told Andrew her plan about him getting engaged to April. Andrew was also OK with it as he was tired of Twinkle.

April comes home to meet Andrew.
"Hi Mrs. Lockwood. How are you? " April asked Nina.

"Oh come on dear. Call me Nina. Your going to be my daughter in few days. I don't want you to be so formal." April giggled at Nina's reply.

Later Nina called Twinkle to bring some drinks. Twinkle saw some girl clinging to Andrew's hand. Who is she? Why is she this close to Andrew?  Why didn't he shoo her?

When she placed the tray on the table, April spoke, "Who is She? I have never seen her here before."

"This is Twinkle. Andrew's ex-wife. And Twinkle this April. Andrew is going to get married to her." Nina explained.

Twinkle was shocked at the revelation. She turned to Andrew for answers but Andrew's was looking at the tray on the table.
"Nina! how can it be possible? I'm his wife." Twinkle asked Nina.

Nina shrugged.
"Please Nina, don't do this to me. I can't live without him. I will do everything you ask me to do. Please Nina.. please.. " Twinkle begged Nina.

Nina turned to April not bothering about Twinkle.
"April, why don't you and Andrew go out and enjoy for awhile. I'm sure Andrew wants to spend some alone time with me."

Twinkle was pleading Nina and Andrew.
"Mr. Lockwood, please don't this to me. Please! I won't show my face to you. I won't irritate you."

"Twinkle you want me to be happy right?" Andrew asked Twinkle.