CHAPTER 47

TWINKLE POV

I was very tired. As soon as I entered the church I felt so relieved. I felt home. It felt so calm. I don't know why!! I didn't even care to ask who is getting married. All I care now is to earn money and go to hospital for a check up. I don't want my health condition to take a toll on the baby. I was feeling light headed.

I served the guest drinks. I just got a glimpse of the bride. She looked so beautiful. I wish even I had a wedding like her. A princess wedding. I couldn't see her face. Next to her was her mom and dad. Next to her mom was maybe her brother. His features looked like Andrew. Maybe I'm thinking to much. Why will he be here?? I went back to my work. The wedding was over. It was time for the reception. I was feeling light headed again. My vision was turning blur. I tried concentrating on my job but I couldn't. I didn't know where I was going. I didn't know what happened, I dropped the drinks on someone. I didn't dare to look up. I was scared. My manager was shouting at me. He asked me to clean that man's shoe. I didn't want to do that. But I have to do that for my baby. I took a tissue and started wiping his shoe. Tears were continuously falling from eyes. The man stopped me but my manager asked me to complete it. I cleaned his shoe and ran away. I didn't turn back to see who it was. While going I didn't see where I was going and I bumped into the bride. I immediately apologized and ran away. I didn't have any energy left in me. I felt humiliated after that stunt. I served and did my rest of the work. The party was about to end. I was feeling very cold now. I sat by a table and shielded my hands around me as a protection from cold. My head was pounding and I was feeling numb, fever increased. My manager came towards me and started shouting at me.

"Your not getting paid for sitting and resting. Getup and do your work. Or you'll not even get a single penny." I stayed still. I didn't have any energy. I was shivering very badly now.

"Will you get up now or you want me to fire you." I tried standing up but failed. I noticed my ring missing in my hand. I have to search the ring. I can't miss it. It's my wedding ring. I can't have Andrew with me, but atleast I can have that ring. I love him so much. I can't miss his only memory. I stood up with great difficulty. The manager pulled my hair.

"If you want money, you'll have to clean all the tables." my manager said.

"Leave her. Don't you have any shame. How dare you treat a girl like that." someone shouted at my manager. I held my head down. I didn't want anyone seeing me. My manager released his hold on me. I went in search of the ring. I searched for it everywhere , but I was not able to find it. Later I remembered that I had spilled the drinks on someone, maybe it would have fallen at that time. I have to go search there.

I searched there and found it finally. I held it close to my heart and started to cry. Andrew, I love you. I miss you. I agree I'm scared of him, but I love him!! I sat by one of the table. The weather turned very cold now. I don't know whether its the weather turning cold or I'm getting more sick. I hugged myself and tried comforting the baby.

After sometime I found the manager coming towards me again. Shit! I'm dead. But I can't stand. I let it go this time. He pulled my hair again. I didn't even bother replying him. He lifted his hand to slap me but I never recieved any slap. I sighed in relief.

"I said you to leave her alone. You're fired get out." someone said. I was trying very hard to stay awake but I was losing conscious.

"Ma'am please, I'm sorry. I was just doing my work. I will not repeat this again. This girl is not doing anything. I had to force her." manager was begging that lady.

"Will you leave or do you want me to call the security." she said. That's it I couldn't stay awake anymore. I fell unconscious.

SHERLY POV

I was so happy that I was finally getting married. That too, to the person I loved. Ethan! He agreed marrying me. We both both met each other and got to know more about each other. I was happy that he loves me.

Today is my marriage with the love of my life. I was so excited. Everyone were happy. But not my brother. He was happy for me, but he was grieving. He was hurting himself. Twinkle's memories are troubling him. If only we knew about the truth, Twinkle would have been next to my brother. She had put her life before me, to save me. And I had tortured her. It was so hurting to see my brother unhappy.

My marriage went on well. During reception I bumped into a girl. She looked so weak and fragile. Looks like she was running from someone. She apologized and left. Later I found the same girl being tortured. I warned the manager. I continued enjoying the reception. Later it was time for the reception to getover. Everyone were leaving. I again found the same girl harrassed by the manager. I can't take it anymore. I should save the girl.

I went near him and stopped from hitting her. He looked shocked to see me. The girl was about to loose conscious. He released his hold on her. I fired him. I tried called her but she wasn't reacting. She was shivering very much. Her hairs were covering her face, so I couldn't see her face. I lifted her head and removed the hairs from her face. I was shocked, stunned. I didn't know how to describe my feeling.

Twinkle was lying there unconscious. Her face was red. She was shivering. She looked so pale and weak. Oh my God, it's really Twinkle. I have to inform Andrew about her. I immediately shouted for him. No one responded. I got up and went in search of him.

I found him talking with my family. Everyone were sitting there itself. I ran to him. Everyone stood up seeing me running.

"Andrew.. Andrew..." he came to me.

"Sherly! Relax, what happened?" Andrew asked.

"Andrew! Twinkle.. Twinkle.. Andrew, twinkle.." I was not able to complete my sentence. My mind was not supporting me. What I saw before scared me. The situation in which Twinkle was lying.

"Andrew, I saw Twinkle. She is here itself." I said.

"Sherly! what are you talking? Why will she be here?" he asked.

"I'm serious, I saw her. Come with me." everyone came along with me. I took them to where I saw Twinkle.

ANDREW POV

I was enjoying the reception finally. But Sherly came and started talking about Twinkle. She was trying to fool me that she saw Twinkle. This is not a funny topic.

Later everyone went along with her to see what she said is true or not. We where shocked to see a girl curled up next to a table. She was shivering.

Sherly approached her slowly. I was scared now. What if it's really Twinkle. I ran before Sherly and touched that girl. She didn't react. I slowly lifted her chin and was shocked. What Sherly said was true. It is my Twinkle. My Twinkle! I finally found her. Tears brimmed in my eyes. She looked so pale. I touched and found that she is burning hot. She has changed so much. I tried waking her up but she wasn't reacting.

"Twinkle! Baby wake up. Twinkle! I love you. Don't you dare leave me like that. Please wake up baby." I called her. I hugged her tightly. She looked so fragile and weak. This is all because of me.

"Andrew let's take her home. She is shivering." Mom said.

"Twinkle! My baby! How did you find my daughter? Baby wake up. See Ethan is married. Baby, see your maa found you." Ethan's mom, Katherine was crying and calling Twinkle.

Now I'm confused how do they know her. Ethan came forward and reached out to carry Twinkle, but I stopped him. What's going on.

"Stop! How do you know my wife?" I asked Ethan and his mom.

"What? Twinkle is your wife?"They both asked in unison.

"Son it's not the time to talk. Let's take her home first." Dad said.

I scooped her gently and carried her towards my car. I found my love. I will never let you go this time. My love! My Twinkle! I slowly placed her into my car and asked the driver to start the car. I placed her head on my lap and ran my fingers through her hair lightly.