CHAPTER 14

TWINKLE POV

In the car, I was thinking about the kiss. When Andrew kissed me, I was totally shocked. Is it my dream or did Andrew really kiss me? Was he sorry for what he did yesterday? Can I forgive him? Why did he kiss me? Does he love me?

I was stunned by the kiss, which didn't give me the chance to reciprocate the kiss. I was totally confused. I was raped yesterday and today he kissed me. What's going on in my life?

Does he want to give this marriage a second chance? Should I forget yesterday and start a new beginning? Yes, I love you Andrew. I will forget yesterday for him. He kissed me. My first kiss! Oh my God! My husband kissed me! I was so happy.

He had not opened his mouth, since the time we got into the car. Maybe he is angry that I didn't react to his kiss. I should apologize.
"Mr. Lockwood I'm so... ",he cut me off in the middle itself.

"Don't you dare open your mouth bitch! I am ashamed of you. How can you do this to me?" he asked.

I tried to speak but he held his hand up for me to stop. He started working on his laptop. I was watching the scenery outside. I was bored. At home I had Martha to speak but now there is no one.

After half an hour we reached my in-laws mansion. It's even more beautiful than Andrew's. It's like a dream house which everyone want. It was so beautifully built. It was like a castle in Disney land. I was awwed by its beauty. I didn't even notice that Andrew had left my side. He was standing by the door waiting for me. I ran as fast as I could to reach him.

Aww how sweet of my husband, he is waiting for me. This is the first time Andrew was waiting for me. I just love this moment. Your husband waiting for you by the door, just imagine.

He pressed some buttons and the drops opened. It was even more beautiful inside. It was magnificent and breathtaking . The paintings, furniture, colours used. Can anything else be more beautiful than this. Even the artifacts used.

Andrew was calling for his mom,
"Mom we are home! We're you?"

"coming honey!", my mother-in-law replied.

She came out from the kitchen. She was wearing a green dress. She looked stunning. She greeted Andrew by kissing him on the cheek. She later noticed me and her smile was immediately gone. She forced a smile and greeted me.

"Honey! Everyone are in the lawn. Go meet them, I will just be there within few." she said.

"OK mom!", Andrew replied.

So we went through few doors which led us to the lawn. The garden was really big and beautiful. It had many varieties of flowers. Andrew's dad, sis and his grandfather were sitting in the middle of the lawn and were laughing. As soon as they noticed us, they stood up to greet us. Everyone hugged Andrew and greeted him. Later grandpa and Andrew's dad hugged me and kissed my forehead. Andrew's sister just gave me a tight smile. Everyone took their seats and continued with the jokes.

Later I saw Nina, my mother-in-law carrying  tray and walking towards us. I stood to help her but Melvin,my father-in-law stopped me, telling it was OK.

Nina placed the tray on the table and sat next to Melvin. Everyone were enjoying the jokes grandpa Lucas was telling. It was nice to have a family, to smile. This was the first time I'm experiencing family time.

Suddenly grandpa asked us,
"So son, how is it going? How is your married life?" Andrew didn't answer the question. So I answered,
"Great grandpa. He is really sweet. He take cares of me. I'm really happy." I lied.

But I'm ready to do anything for Andrew. Mistakes do happen, so I should just consider last night as a mistake and forgive my husband. It's so nice to call him husband.

Grandpa asked few more questions about our married life. I answered him. Andrew was quite the whole time. I was feeling light headed. I didn't have much energy. The sun was shining so bright today. My bruises were making it really hard for me to sit. They started to sting, but I have to be patient. I can't let anyone know what happened. So I plastered a fake smile during the whole conversation.

I helped Nina in cooking. I was good at cooking. While cooking I tried making conversation with Nina but she just gave me one word answers. Once we had dinner, everyone went to their rooms. During dinner I was made to sit next Andrew. Even he didn't mind me sitting next to me. He use to smile and talk to me.

I wish we be happy like this. We both had to sleep together. I was happy about it. Even Andrew agreed to it when grandpa said it. When I entered our room, wow this sounds so good. Our room! I'm loving it. Andrew was already on the bed.

I changed into my pj's and when I was about to get into the bed, Andrew stopped me.
"You're not going to sleep here." he said with venom filled in his voice. He was ok few minutes ago. What happened to him all of us sudden?

"Mr. Lockwood ! grandpa asked us to sleep together." I replied.

"Because they doesn't know about our relationship status. According to them, you're my wife. But to me you're not." he replied.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean what I said. We should act like a couple. I promised grandpa that I will keep you happy. So I want us to act all lovey dovey from them. Like a real couple. We may share a room, but not a bed." he replied.

"But there is no separate bed here. There is not even a couch. Where should I sleep?" I asked.

"That's your problem. You can always sleep on the floor you know. There is enough place for you to sleep. I loath you from the bottom of my heart. I will make your life a living hell." saying these words he slept.

It was not new to me sleeping on the floor. I'm OK with sleeping on the floor. So I took a pillow from the bed and tried to take the blanket but,  Andrew tugged at the other end of it. Which means no blanket too. Sighing I placed the pillow on the floor. It was very cold. I curled and allowed sleep to takeover me.

Looks like I was really tired. And even the bruises were paining. The pain killer I took before kicked in and helped me to sleep.

Next morning I got up early as it was difficult to sleep on the floor and my head was throbbing with pain. I went down and saw no one was present in the hall, which tells everyone are still sleeping. So I retrieved to my room back and took bath. After freshening I cane down again to cook breakfast for my family. My family, I have someone to call them my family.

I prepared Italian and some sandwiches. I hope they like it. Martha had given me information about Andrew. His likes, dislikes. He loves Italian, even in the penthouse he use to enough the food I prepared.

Nina came down looking fresh, followed by Melvin. They noticed me and greeted me. Later grandpa and Sheryl, I gave them coffee. Everyone loved it and appreciated me, but Nina didn't even smile. Andrew came down looking so handsome in his suit.

Nina stood up to prepare breakfast but I stopped her, "Actually breakfast is ready. I have prepared Italian. I hope you like it!" I said.

They all nodded there heads and headed to the dining hall. I served them. They started eating and by the look I could tell they loved.

"Oh my God! You are really good at cooking. It's really amazing." Melvin appreciated.

"Yes I agree. It's real the best one I ever had." grandpa Lucas added.

I looked at Andrew. He also looked to be enjoying the food. I thanked God for giving me this family. Even Nina and Sheryl were enjoying the food. I was on cloud nine. Everyone thanked me for the breakfast and left the table to continue with there routine. I cleaned the table and was washing the dishes. Nina came in and stood front of me. The words she spoke to me next had my smile dropped.