CHAPTER 41

ETHAN POV

I was so thirsty and also hungry. So I headed towards the kitchen directly. I didn't want to wake up mom, so I searched for something to eat slowly.
I didn't on the lights also.

I opened the fridge door. Thankfully there was lasagna. I took it out and placed it in microwave. I was waiting for it to heat. Suddenly there was sound behind me. I turned around to see what it was. I saw a vase coming in my direction. I immediately dogged it. A girl was standing there. I caught her hands before she try to kill me again. I held her hands behind her back. She started screaming.

Wow! How dare she scream! Is she out of her mind? Which thief shouts when they come for stealing? What a girl she is? She kept struggling in my hold. She looked so pretty. Even in the dark, I could see how pretty she was. She was an appetite figure. Her hairs were so soft. She kept squirming in my hold.

Mom came running. She was shocked to see us. She immediately asked me to let go of her. How can she ask me to let go of a thief? Later mom explained who she is. I saw her holding a butter knife. Aww! So intelligent. She wanted to kill me with a butter knife.

Mom saw me noticing it and even she started laughing. It's been a long time since I laughed so much. She looked so cute when she blushed. I kept teasing her even more. She turned into a tomato. Mom slapped me playfully to stop irritating Twinkle.

Later days past by. We both became so close. When I took her to shopping, she kept rejecting short dresses. The way she blushed when an old lady said us a cute couple. Oh! How I wish it was true!! I like flirting with her.

When we reached home mom cooed at her. I wanted to play with Twinkle. So I acted as if I was jealous and angry. I shouted a little on my mom and left. I didn't mean anything what I said. Infact I was happy that she is close to mom. I don't know how and when,  but I know one thing. I love her. I never felt like this towards anyone before. I have to ask mom about Twinkle. I want her to become my better half. I hope mom agrees. Later when I was freshening up I heard Twinkle scream. I came out to see Twinkle on the floor. She was hissing in pain. Samuel stood behind her as if nothing happened.

I couldn't see her hurt. I scooped her and placed her on my bed. How I wish she sleeps on this bed everyday with me. Ethan focus, she is in pain. It's not time for jokes. I went back to get a first aid kit. Looks like her leg is sprained. When I came back Samuel was sitting on the bed holding her leg.

I was jealous. How dare he touch her. Twinkle is mine. But I was happy that she was smiling. She still looked in pain. She asked me to help her to her room. I wanted her to say I love you to me. So I asked her to tell me that I'm handsome and I love you. I wanted to hear it from her. But my idiot brother failed my plan. He took Twinkle to her room.

Shit I shouldn't have asked her to tell that. Now, because I asked her that, he took her to her room. OK I will go and meet her later. I feel so possessive about her. I don't like it when boys ogle at her. When I take her to a walk or an ice cream parlour. I had to become a bodyguard. All boys stare at her openly. I hate it when anyone sees her like that. She is mine and only mine. I don't like sharing what is mine

TWINKLE POV

Today Maa had given me her card telling me to shop whatever I want. I didn't feel like using her money but she kept insisting me to use it. So I went to a nearby mall.

Christmas is in two months. So I thought of buying gifts for them. I even bought some money I had. I searched for gifts which doesn't exceed my budget. I didn't like any. When I was passing a jewelry shop I found a charm bracelet. I found it interesting so I thought of giving them this. I added a book in one bracelet for Maa. She likes reading books. I found a alcohol bottle shaped bead. I made it for Ethan. It will suit his playboy character. I took a laptop charm for Samuel. He is a workaholic. I wanted to do bracelets for my family too. I don't know whether I will meet them or not. I just wanted to do it for them. I thought of sending it by post or something.

I bought a couple bracelets for Enoc and Tina. A bracelet with sis word for Sherly, 'best bro' for Luke and Michael. A 'mother' bracelet for Jade and Nina. They agree it or not,  they are my mothers. 'Daddy's girl' for dad.  'best friend' for Susan. 'dad' for father-in-law. And finally 'My love' for Andrew. I was happy that I didn't spend any money from mom's card. I purchased this with my savings. I didn't have any money left with me now. But I was happy that I could buy gifts for everyone.

When I reached home, I hid the gifts. I didn't want mom seeing them. If she asks about them, I will not be able to explain. I didn't want to lie, so it's better to keep them hidden. I gave Maa, her card back. I said i didn't find anything interesting to buy. She didn't buy my words first, but later she agreed.

Later I spent time with Ethan. I was sad that I couldn't buy anything for my baby.
"Baby once your out from my tummy, mommy will buy you many gifts. It's a promise." I caressed my belly.

Today even Sam joined us when we were playing. Sam and Ethan wanted to play golf. So we three went to golf ground. They two were playing, I was sitting back and enjoying. It was fun being with them. I have to tell them the truth before its too late.

I kept my hand on the belly. I didn't see Sam sitting next to me. I was lost in my thoughts. He had placed his hand on my hand which was on my belly. I immediately sat up straight. He laughed seeing me jump. Thank God he didn't understand why I had kept my hand on my belly.

"Relax! You look lost in thoughts. Care to share." Sam asked.

"Nothing!" he raised his eyebrows.

"Someone said its good to share our problems with others. It will reduce our pain." he said.

"Ah! Stop repeating my words. And no, I was not thinking about anything." he held up his hands as if surrendering.

"OK! OK! Chill" he said.

"What's happening? Twinkle you look angry and scary! " Sam and Ethan both laughed at what Ethan said.

"Not funny guys. Let's go home I'm hungry." I said.

"Hungry! You had just fifteen minutes ago." Ethan cocked.

"Fifteen minutes ago! It's a long time guys. I want to sleep. Ethan, I'm giving you the opportunity to carry me. Make use of the opportunity." both boys laughed at my comments again.

"Oh sweety! You could have asked me sweetly instead of showing attitude. Now come-on. Use the beautiful golden words." Ethan said smirking.

"Jerk! Ethan, can you please carry me to the car." he nodded and lifted me. I didn't feel like walking, so I asked him to carry me. It's not my mistake. It's my pregnancy hormones. It's making me do crazy things.

All the way home I slept on Sam's shoulder. Ethan was sitting in the front. Sam and I both sat at the back. He had his hand wrapped around my shoulder, as if protecting me. I like these two idiots so much. Thanks to Maa for bringing me into this family.