CHAPTER 23

TWINKLE POV

It's been three days since I left Luke's house. I'm now working in a hotel as a waitress. On the day I left Luke's house I found this small hotel. They needed new waitress. It was already 3 am, so I just waited by the alley until they open. I didn't want to disturb them by waking them up in middle of sleep. And I didn't want to miss this opportunity. So I sat by the shop waiting. Looks like I was tired that sleep took over me within few minutes.

I felt someone shaking me. When I opened my eyes, I was met with soft brown eyes. An old lady was staring at me. I immediately stood up.

"Who are you? What are you doing here? " she asked.

"My name is Twinkle Loc... Twinkle Watson! I'm looking for a job. I saw that they wanted new waitress." I didn't want to tell my name as Twinkle Lockwood, as I'm not part of them anymore. Watson is my mom's last name.

"Oh my dear! Why are you waiting outside? You should have come inside or called. Look the number is put up here? " she showed me the number.

"Ma'am I didn't want to disturb plus I don't have a mobile to call."

"oh it's OK. Get in now. Look at your face, you look so pale."
She guided me inside. She was sweet old lady probably in her late fifties.

As soon as we entered she called for someone. An old man came out from the kitchen. Looks like he is her husband.
"Who is this beautiful girl? What is she doing so early here?" he asked his wife.

"Enoc! This is Twinkle. She is searching for a job. She wants to join here as a waitress."

He extended his hand for handshake. I hesitated at first but shook his hand later. He understood my discomfort and let go my hand immediately.

"Enoc, she was sleeping in the front of the hotel . She didn't want to disturb us, so she didn't knock. God knows how long she was in that cold." Enoch looked angry at that.

"Are you out of your mind girl! You could have fallen sick. Don't you dare do that again, got it? Now come-on."
He guided me inside.

I came to know that his name is Enoc and his wife, the old lady's name is Mia. They were both all lovey dovey. Even in this age the love they had for each other was really cute. They had given me the job. I was working as a cook, not a waitress.

They know my whole story. They didn't judge me by it. They were loving me so much. I even made a friend. Rima is closest one, she is a waitress. She is all bubbly. I sleep in the hotel itself. The name of the hotel is 'little wings'. Enoc and Mia loves me so much. They had told me there love story, which was so romantic. The whole time Mia was blushing.

It's been three days me working here. Enoc appreciated me for my work. Even the customers increased day by day. He said my cooking skills was bringing many customers here. I was enjoying my job. Enoc and Mia always say they wanted a grand daughter like me. But their sons left them. I was allowed to sleep in the hotel. They wanted me to use there guest room but I didn't use it. I wanted to earn money and start a stable life. I want to rent a flat. I want to go to school.

Sighing I tried sleeping. I was sleeping on the couch. I suddenly felt pain in my stomach. I yelped as I couldn't take the pain. Mia came running. See saw me curled on the floor. I was clutching my stomach as the pain was unbearable. She bought some lemonade. Once I drank the pain subsided. I thanked her and apologized for disturbing her sleep.

Once she left I sat on the sofa. I was thinking about Andrew. Did he have dinner? Did he comeback from office? Is he having headache? I wish I was there. Though he doesn't care about me, I care about him. He is my husband! My one and only love. Luke! I don't know how did he take my letter. Michael, I hope he is not angry on me. I miss them.

On the other side dad. How is he? Grandpa Lucas, Jade ma'am. I hope they all are doing good. I'm happy for Tina. Atleast she is living with the person she loves. Eros is a nice person. I did a small prayer asking God to take care of them. Especially my Andrew.

LUKE POV

It's been three days since I found this letter on the table. Twinkle left us without telling us. I and Susan searched for her. I wanted to tell Michael but Twinkle had made me promise not to tell him. The worst part was, she asking me to take care of Andrew and Nina. I left the job the next day itself. I was disappointed that I couldn't help Twinkle when she needed my help. She was blamed and thrown out without her fault.

Nina was more than happy that I left the job. I didn't have contact with anyone of their family. Andrew had called once, but I didn't reply. I searched for her and also lodged a complaint about her missing. Susan had also helped me.

It's been three days and I don't know how is she. Even the police couldn't find her. She didn't have money. Where are you baby sis? Please come back! We love you!

This is also because of me. If I had been little more careful, she wouldn't have left us. Why God? Why do you always do this to her? Is she safe! Please God, please keep her safe.

I have to find some way to bring her back. Susan was also very supportive, I was lucky to have Susan. Baby girl please me safe for us.

TINA POV

It's been two and half month. I am happy with Eros. It was the best decision I made eloping with him. His parents are very supportive. Eros loves me so much. I don't know what happened in the wedding after I escaped. What did Andrew do?

I miss my dad. He loved me so much. I also miss Jade but not so much. She never showed affection. Lucas! Is he taking his medicine properly? Twinkle! My baby sister. I love her but never showed it. How is my mom treating her? I hope she is fine.

I wanted to meet my family once. I know they will be angry. It's partially my mistake. I shouldn't have eloped. I should have spoken to Andrew and broke the marriage. There was a knock on the door. Eros had returned  from work.

"Hey baby! How was today? Did you miss me? " he asked kissing my forehead.

"Yes, I missed you so much." I pecked on his lips. He loves me so much and me too.

"Tina are you hiding anything from me? Why do you look sad? " he asked. He knows me too well. That's the reason I love him. And I can't hide anything from me.

"Eros I want to meet my family."

"Tina are you out of your mind. Don't you remember how you got married to me."

"I know but I want to see them. They are my family Eros. Why don't you understand? It's been so long. It's my mistake, I should apologize and clear things up."

"What mistake are you taking about Tina? Do you feel marrying me is a mistake?"

"No Eros your getting it wrong. I didn't mean it in that way. What I meant is, it's my mistake not talking to them properly. I should have talked to them and convinced them."

"Tina if this what you want we will do it. But not now, I want some time."

"Sure. Go freshen up." OK this went well. I should meet them. I went back to kitchen to prepare dinner.