CHAPTER 37

TWINKLE POV

Someone opened the blinds of my room. The sun peeked inside my room from those blinds. It took some time to adjust my eyes to bright light. Maa came and sat on my bed. She played with my hair.

"Good morning baby girl! Slept well? "she asked so lovingly. I always wished to wake up in my mom's presence. My wish came true today.

"Yes Maa, I slept peacefully! Good morning!" I greeted her back.

"Good then, wakeup and get ready. Breakfast is ready. I will be waiting by the breakfast table. Don't be late baby." she kissed my forehead before leaving.

I got up and took a relaxing bath. It's been so long since me having a peaceful sleep and a relaxing shower. I dressed in my pj's. I stood in front of the mirror observing my bump. It has grown now. No one will be able to find out because of the kind of baggy clothes I wear. But within few days it will be seen even in my baggy clothes.

I placed my hand on my stomach,
"Good morning baby! Mama loves you so much." I rubbed my belly softly.

When I got near the breakfast table I saw Maa and Ethan laughing. I hope it's not about yesterday. As soon as they saw me entering, Ethan took the butter knife from the table and started applying butter on his bread. I understood what he meant by it. He was teasing me.

"Baby girl, come here. Why are you standing there itself?" Maa asked.

"Maa! Please ask him to stop doing that!" I pointed towards Ethan. He stopped what he was doing. He took some more butter and started licking it from the knife itself.

"Eww disgusting!! Ethan enough is enough. Put that down now. So sad of that baby." he put the knife down and pouted like a small kid. Aww cho cute.

I went to the table and sat next to mom. Ethan was glaring at me angrily.
"Ethan stop glaring at her now. Tell her sorry." Maa said. I smiled in triumph.

"Me! Telling Sorry! That to her! No ways! "he said. The smile in my face immediately fell. Now Maa glared at him. Haha mama's boy. Come on baby apologize. Hehe! Haha!

"I'm sorry!" he said. Wow it wasn't hard. I felt guilty. It was not his mistake. He was just trying to play with me. Me and my pregnancy hormones. Wow! Now you blame your pregnancy.

We kept fighting like small kids for no reason. I liked him. Though he annoys me, he is so good. I didn't know I would get close to someone within no time. Ethan started the fight by throwing a grape at me. I kept quite at first, when it continued. Even I started to hit with fruits, vegetables, plates what not.

Maa was sitting and laughing at us. At one point he took the glass filled with water and poured on me. I couldn't control anymore, I stood up and took the jug filled with water. I ran towards him. But he was fast enough, he escaped. I kept chasing him. My leg got caught on the mat and I was about to face.

Two hands circled around my waist and held me up, before I fall. I turned around to see who helped me. My heart beat increased. What if I had fallen down? What would have happen to my baby? I saw it was Ethan who helped me. I immediately hugged him and started to cry.

He rubbed my back to console me.
"Hey cry baby! Look you have not fallen down. I helped you. Now will you leave me. I know I'm handsome. Girls fall for me. Control your feelings." I released my hands. Jerk! Way to ruin the moment.

Maa slapped him playfully and hugged me. "Are you OK baby?" Maa asked. I nodded.

"Thank you Ethan!" I thanked him. He bowed like a gentleman. I blushed. It was so nice being next to him.