CHAPTER 17

ONE MONTH LATER

TWINKLE POV

I fell that I'm really lucky now. One I have Luke and two I have Mickey, sorry 'Michael'. My two most loving brothers. They act like my own brothers. Both love me equally.

They both fight for my love. Recently I'm falling sick frequently. Maybe because I am not eating properly. It had been one month staying in my in-laws house. Sometimes it's nice and sometimes it's worse. Recently I'm craving for ice cream more, so when I go for grocery shopping, Michael takes me to ice cream parlour.

It's Friday today. Andrew had an important meeting, so he didn't have breakfast. So I thought of packing lunch for me and surprise him. From past few days, it had been nice to be with him. He won't shout or get irritated by my presence.

I prepared his favorite lasagna with mashed potatoes. He likes this combination. I informed Nina that I'm going to his office to give him lunch. So just nodded. I asked Luke to drive me to his office.

He was hesitant at but first, but later obliged. Andrew your wife is bringing you lunch.

Once I reached his office. I asked the receptionist to guide me to Andrew. She is sweet girl. Her name is Cara. Everyone in the office were talking about my appearance, about me not perfect for him.

"Hello! how may I help you?" Cara asked me.

"Hi! My name is Twinkle Lockwood. I have come to meet Andrew. Can you guide me."

She was the only one who didn't judge me by my looks.

"You are really pretty. Don't take there words serious. They are only good at this." she said.

"Oh it's OK. I'm used to it." I felt good speaking to her.

"You seem really nice. Why don't we hung out sometime? If your ok with it though!"

"Sure!"
Later we kept talking about random things until we reached his office. Andrews secretary, rose informed us that he was in a meeting. So I will have to wait for him.

Cara was there with me for company. I had a nice time talking to her. Later she got a call, and she had to he'd back. So I was waiting alone in his room. I looked at the interiors of the office. Everything was black and grey. There was a picture of his family hung behind his chair and also a small photo frame of his family on his table.

When I was about to touch the photo, the door abdruptly opened. In came an angry looking Andrew. I'm scared of this Andrew. As last time when he was angry, I was raped. So I taking small steps back. He came towards be and yanked my hair back.

"What the hell are you doing here? Are you trying to steal my company's information and selling it to others?" he asked.

He yanked my hair even more forcely. I felt pain shoot through my scalp. I wimphered. "Andrew please leave my hair. It's paining. And I'm here only to give you lunch since you didn't have breakfast in the morning."

He left my hair,but slapped me. And pulled me out of his office by my arm.
"Who the hell gave you rights to call me Andrew. It's Mr. Lockwood to you. Do you understand? Don't you dare fucking step into my office again! "

I nod my head unable to form words. He released his grip on my hand. Everyone had already gathered to see what's going on. I felt humiliated.

"Now get out of my office, before I throw you out myself. Out! " he barked at me.

I turned around to go out. He went back to his office slamming the door shut. I stumbled on air and fell. Everyone started to laugh, I felt embarrassed and humiliated. I face was completely red. Cara came running to me. She helped me stand up and walked me out.