CHAPTER 4

Lucas Steward

Lucas was reading newspaper. His mobile started ringing. He checked the caller and was so happy that his childhood friend had finally called him. He answered the call,
"Hello my dear dosth, how are you?
Finally you remembered this old man!"

"Hello to you to Lucas. I'm still strong, ready to kick your ass. How are you?"
Nicholas answered Lucas.

"I am doing great Nicholas. What brings you to me that suddenly you rememberd me? How can I help you?"
Lucas was suspicious as to why his friend had called him.

"Oh Lucas relax old man, direct to business ah! Very well then, I will directly come to the topic."

" Great! Go ahead."

" Lucas as we had planned before, I want to take our friendship to next level by becoming a family. I would like my grandson to get married to your granddaughter."

"Wow Nicholas I thought that you would have forgotten it. I agree with you. I will talk to my family right now and fix a meeting between both the families."

"I have spoken to my grandson Andrew. He is ready to get married to your granddaughter, so fix a meet between Andrew and your girl. I want them to get together"

"Sure I will let you know as soon as possible. Take care Nicholas, bye!"

"Bye Lucas."

Lucas was excited to share this news with his family. He called Jade, Richard and Tina to the hall. Jade was feeling irritated with the way Lucas was behaving. Richard was shocked to see his father behaving weirdly, Tina was happy in her own world as she had met her love and didn't even see her grandpa jumping with excitement. Everyone occupied there seats on the sofa.
"Ok, I know why everyone is shocked to see me act like this. I will tell you the reason behind my happiness. Please be patient!"

"Yes dad, please tell us what's going on. Your scaring us!" ,Lucas chuckled hearing his son's comment.

"Ok so you might be knowing my friend Nicholas Lockwood right? We both had a conversation few minutes ago. We want to take are friendship to next level by getting our baby girl married to his grandson Andrew Lockwood."

Richard and Jade were shocked to hear this. Richard regained from his shock and asked Lucas,
" Dad are you talking about the same Andrew Lockwood I am thinking about, the ceo of Lockwood industries?"

"Yes son, the same Andrew. So what do you say? Are you people agreeing for this marriage. If you people agree I would like to fix a gathering where we can discuss about this in detail."

Tina was shocked to listen their family preparing for her marriage with that stupid womanizer. She was hurt that nobody cared about her opinion. She loves Eros and wants to marry him.

" Grandpa I'm in love with someone, I can't marry that arrogant Andrew!" Tina was beyond angry. She ran away to her room.
Jade stormed behind her daughter and warned her,
" Tina your going to marry Andrew and that's final. Have you ever thought about how your life would be if you marry Andrew? You get to go wherever you want, spend money without any care in this world."

"Maa this is not about money, I love Eros and I want to be with him."

"Tina don't talk rubbish! Your going to marry Andrew and it is final. I will go and tell your grandpa that your ready for this marriage."

Tina begged her mom to stop this marriage, to get her married to Eros.
Her mother couldn't take it anymore so for the first time she raised her voice on her daughter,
"You better listen to me very clearly. If you don't agree for this marriage, I will kill that bloody lover of yours. You know how serious I am when I take decision, so think about it!"
"Ok mom, I will agree to this marriage but promise me that you will not do anything to Eros."

" Aww baby girl! Why will I do something like that if you agree to do what I want?" saying Jade left her daughter's room and went to the hall.
Richard and Lucas were waiting for her reply.

Jade: "Tina is ready to get married to Andrew, so you can start doing the preparations."
Lucas and Richard were very happy.

Lucas called Nicholas to inform him about this good news,
"Hello Nicholas! My family has agreed for the marriage, I would like to invite your family to my house on sunday for further discussions."

"Sure Lucas but before that I would want Tina to meet Andrew and create a bond between them."

" Ok then we shall have the engagement ceremony on saturday if your ok with it?"

"Great! I see that your eager for this marriage. Ok then it is fixed I will meet your family with my family on sudden. Bye!"

Lucas informed Jade about the meeting and asked her to get Tina ready to meet Andrew.

Meanwhile Tina spoke to Eros about this marriage and said him that she would elope with him.
Eros said her that he can't runaway with her now. He said her to wait till the marriage, meanwhile he would prepare something for there living.
Tina chuckled knowing that all the plans made by her family will be going to vain.