CHAPTER 33

ANDREW POV

Twinkle's parents had come to my house. They wanted to discuss something very important. My father was tensed as to how to reveal that Twinkle is not at home. That my mom and sister have thrown her out.

And the Steward's looked very angry when they came. Both my family and Steward's are sitting in the hall. They were throwing daggers at us. It's been 15 mins since they have come and nobody spoke yet. They didn't even ask about Twinkle, which was quite surprising. The silence was killing me so I started,
"Why are you people here? " I didn't want to hide my hatred towards them. Because of them, I had to get married to her.

And to top my anger, my love was sitting right in front of me. I should have felt betrayed or hurt seeing her with her husband, but no. I was feeling happy that she is not part of my life. I don't understand what I saw in her, why did I fall for her in the first place. Thank God! She is not my wife. But I don't get it why she is here.

"Son we're here to talk about Twinkle." Twinkle's dad replied after what seems forever.

"Actually I have to tell you something. Twinkle is not here anymore so you people can leave." I didn't want to sound rude, but I couldn't control. Also I was feeling guilty that Twinkle is not with me.

"We know that son. But we want to know the reason. Why did you throw her out?" Richard was trying to control his anger.

How did he know that Twinkle was thrown out. Is Twinkle with them? Did she complain against us? Wow! Here I thought she is good, but no.

"How do you know that she was thrown? " I wanted him to agree that Twinkle was with them. Even though I hate her at present, I want to see her.

"Before we tell that, I want you to tell the reason first. I'm repeating my question again! Why is she not here? Did she cheat you? Did she go against you? Tell me the reason!"

Wow! That was quite a lot of questions. OK let me get this over.
"She is a Whore! She slept with others, just like her mother. She cheated on me. Your wife also said us during marriage about her." I said in one flow.

As soon as I completed, a punch one landed on my cheek. The force made me stumble back.
"How dare you talk about her like that! " this time it was Eros. Great I should be angry on him, but look. Richard stopped him before Eros punched me again. I know what I said was hurting, but what she did was more hurting.

"Yes she is a bitch! She.."Richard stopped me from continuing.

"Enough son, enough! Don't talk about my baby girl like that. She didn't do anything like that. Infact yes, you were right. She is like her mother. Loving, caring, beautiful, innocent. She is nothing near what you said. I agree my wife said you things about Twinkle to you on your marriage. It is not true. She only said that because, she couldn't see Twinkle happy." what Richard told shocked the hell out of me.

"Jade had said herself that Twinkle was your Whore's daughter. That she is just like her mother. She also said us that she had blackmailed Tina to let her marry Andrew." My mom spoke for the first time.

"Yes I had told that. I couldn't see her all happy. I wanted my child to live a princess life. So I told you that she is bad. But no. She is exactly opposite of that. I regret telling all Shit about her to you. She is an angel. Ever after the torture I put her through, she listened to me." Jade was crying now. All the things which came out from her, broke my heart.

"Yes Andrew, Twinkle is an innocent girl. She always loved you. She didn't blackmail me or trouble me. Infact I use trouble her. We never showed her love. She was treated as a servant in her own house. She even begged me to not cheat on, when she new our marriage was fixed. She didn't even know I was going to runaway. She cared for this family Andrew, that's the reason she married you. She thought she could get a better life with you.

At home my mother use to not allow her to be happy. She had gone through hell. She didn't even have a chance to go to school. No one should get a life like her. Infact I didn't love you. She is really a Twinkle, Andrew." Tina said.

My heart was broken into million pieces now. She had gone through so much. It was my duty to love her and protect her. But I failed to be her husband. I couldn't stand anymore. I betrayed her. I tortured her. My Twinkle! My Twinkle went through so much pain. And I put her into more problems.

I want my love back, I want my Twinkle back. I'm going to find her at any cost. Even after I tortured her she still loved me. Maybe she didn't cheat on me with Micheal. Maybe I have mistaken. How could I be so stupid! I'm coming Twinkle, wait for me.

"Tina, please tell me where is she? I want to see her. I want to apologize. Please take me to her! " I begged Tina. But just stood there itself.

"Tina I know Twinkle is with you. I'm sorry, I promise I will look after her. I love her." Yes I LOVE HER. I LOVE MY TWINKLE.

"Andrew, Twinkle is not with me. She was there with me till morning, but she left. She was afraid. I don't know where she had gone. I met her when she was escaping from hospital. She was scared of you, so she ranaway." Tina explained.

I never cried in my life. But now tears were flowing continuously. The day she left the hospital was the day she was with her family. I had left my mother to watch Twinkle. But my mother didn't do it. I lost Twinkle again on that day. If I had waited for few more hours, she would have been in my arms right now.

It's my mistake, I should have believed her. I should have loved her, I shouldn't have left her on the day my mom threw her out. On the day in the pub. In the hospital. God had given me many chances but I let it go to drain. I have to find my Twinkle before its too late.

"Andrew, Twinkle loved you so much. When she was telling me about her pain, she had so much pain in her eyes. But when she was talking about you, good or bad. She had a spark in her eyes. She said that you had bought her favorite lasagna when she was not well. That you used to love her food, her coffee, etc. She loved you so much Andrew. But you lost it." Tina said. Each word which she said, hurt me very badly. My guilt increased. I couldn't even see Tina in eyes when she was speaking. I didn't have the guts to face anyone.

Even after I tortured Twinkle, how could Twinkle love me so much. And to talk about that lasagna, I had bought it for Martha. As an apology for not spending time with her. My Twinkle found happiness in seeing me  enjoy her food. I never thanked her for that before. She is just so innocent. How can someone love someone so much!!

"Andrew, she even agreed to you getting married to April. Imagine how much she loves you, to leave your life for your happiness. She didn't want you getting married to April, but she wanted you to be happy." Tina said.

By this time I lost it. My mother came to comfort me. I hugged her. I wanted her assuring words now. I didn't know Twinkle left me for my happiness.

"Son, I'm sorry to tell this. But I had tortured her so much. She would have got a better life, if I didn't believe Jade's words. I burnt her hand. I bet her. She wasn't even allowed to go out. I made her life horrible. She could only go out for grocery shopping. On the day I threw her out she begged me so much. She said she would never interfere in our life's. She was ready to be a servant in this house. I blackmailed her to agree for the marriage with April. I feel ashamed of myself now." my mom also started crying. This time I felt hatred towards my mom. How could she do something so horrible to Twinkle. I didnt know my mom was so cruel.

I couldn't stay in this place anymore. I left to God knows where.