CHAPTER 49

ANDREW POV

I was devastated learning the truth. I was ashamed of myself. How could I not see this. My Twinkle! She has gone through so much because of me. All this while I was blaming her for something which she has never done. She doesn't even have any idea why we treated her like that. Someone placed there hand on my shoulder.

"She is an angel! You still have a chance to correct your mistake. Don't let go of it." Michael said.

I nodded unable to form words. He hugged me, which I very badly needed at present.

"Take care of my sister. She will be fine don't worry. I want her to be happy. I have to leave now. I have an important meeting." Michael left. Even Luke left with him.

My mom came and sat next to me. She held my hand in hers.
"Andrew! You have become a dad and me a grandmother. We are going to have a baby running around the house. You have to be happy my son. We cant change the past, but we can change the future. Go to Twinkle. Be with her. Correct your mistake." mom said.

"Mom! I'mgoing to be a father. Twinkle! My Twinkle is carrying my baby. My blood!! I have done the biggest mistake of my life pushing her out. Now that I found her, I will never leave her. She is mine and will be mine." I stood up and went towards the our room. Yes 'our' room.

I opened the door slowly. Sherly and Ethan where sitting on the bed next to her. Katherine was running her fingers through Twinkle's hair. She had tears dwelling in her eyes. They turned around to see who entered. Katherine was throwing daggers in my way. I could see the love she had for Twinkle in her eyes.

Ethan immediately walked out of the room seeing me. Sherly followed him out. Now it was me, Twinkle and Katherine.

"I never expected this from you Andrew. How could you do this? How could you treat this girl like that? After knowing what you put her through, I will not let her stay here with you. I'm taking my baby with me to my home. She will not stay here." Katherine stood up to leave. No this can't be happening. I can't let them take away Twinkle from me.

"Katherine please! Give me one chance. I promise, I will take care of her. I can't loose her. She has become my life, my reason to live. Please don't take her away from me. One chance,  just one chance please! " I begged her.

She reluctantly agreed.
"Just one chance. If you fail, I'm taking my baby girl with me." I nodded. She left the room. Now it's just me and Twinkle.

I went and sat near her on the bed. The guilt was increasing in me. I couldn't even see her in eyes. She looked like a dead person sleeping on the bed. The girl who looked so happy in her bridal gown and the girl who is lying on the bed fighting for her life, is my Twinkle. And the reason for her suffering is me.

She had lost all the colour. She has become so pale and her lips had turned white instead of there original pink. Her one hand was on her belly protecting her baby. Even when she is unconscious, she is trying to protect our baby. I wish I had opened my eyes and seen the truth before. The bump is seen clearly in the dress she is wearing now.

Wake up Twinkle. Please give me a chance. I love you Twinkle! Yes I love you. I kissed her forehead. I left my lips linger on her forehead for a longer while. I cupped her face in my hands and caressed her cheeks with my thumb. Her skin was so soft.open your eyes love.

TWO DAYS LATER

It's been two days but Twinkle has not opened her eyes. It's scaring me to death. Everytime I see her lying on the bed without any movement, it reminds me of the times I tortured her. Doctor said she would wakeup within two days,  but she is not awake yet. I have not gone to office. Infact I have not left her side other than while using washroom. Everyone are waiting for her to wakeup. Jade and mom are crying remembering the torture they given her.