CHAPTER 59

TWINKLE'S POV

I saw Andrew coming with my bag. He came and stood next to me. He opened the bag and took out the charm bracelet I had bought as a gift for everyone. My mind was blank now. How did they come to know about this??

" Twinkle the day we found you a boy came and gave us this. Sorry that I have opened the bag without your permission. But we had to know what was there in this bag. I hope you understand." He said.

"See you have gifts for us. Now come and give me my gift baby." Mom said.

"But mom, they are not good. I.. I.. didn't have enough money to buy good gifts for you people. It's better if I don't give.." I wanted to give them the bracelet but it was very cheap. The gifts they had bought me where very costly.

" Twinkle whatever you give us very precious to us. We don't care about the money Twinkle, we just care about you. Even after all the things we had done to you, you had bought us gifts. Your gifts worth million to us baby." Andrew's mom said.

I was actually happy to listen to what she said. So finally I took the bag from Andrew and gave everyone their gifts. Everyone where happy to receive my gifts. Each person had a charm which signifies my relationship with them and also there likes.

Everyone came and gave me a hug one by one. Later we had food together and went to the theater room to watch movies. While watching movies, my whole concentration was on my family. Everyone were deeply into the movie. I was sitting next Andrew. He had his arm wrapped around my waist and I was resting my head in his chest. He was kissing my forehead sometimes while watching the movie. I was happy.

I looked up to see Andrew, who was already looking down at me. His eyes held a lot of emotions in them. Love, guilt, pain and finally a promise. I promise to always protect me and my baby. My eyes went to his lips, it looked so tempting. I wanted to kiss him but I'm not sure. Would he like it if I kiss him or will he push me away. I didn't want to risk my relationship with him at this point. Should I kiss or should I not. Andrew noticed my hesitation and he understood what I want. He slowly bought down his head and my lips met with his lips.

He started kissing me as if his life depended on it. I forgot about my surroundings, even the sound of the movie become blur, I didn't care about my family. What mattered to me now was Andrew and this kiss. The kiss had so many feelings in it. He was telling me all his feelings through the kiss. After sometime I was finding it difficult to breathe. I needed oxygen slowly I pulled away from the kiss. But Andrew started kissing my neck. He was sucking and biting my neck. I was not able to control the moans which where about to come out.

"Andrew stop, everyone are here." I tried to stop him, but he didn't stop.

"Andrew.. Andr.. everyone are here!!" I was finding it difficult to speak. My breathe was coming in gasps. I was enjoying this.

"Now!! Now!! Now!! Look what do we have here. Andrew, Twinkle enough of your PDA. Please get a room and let us watch our movie in peace. We don't want to here our sister moaning my brother-in-laws name. What say everyone??" Ethan was teasing me. I threw a pillow at him and hid my head in the crook of Andrew's neck. He pulled me closer and laughed at me. Everyone found my situation funny and they started laughing.

I got angry and stood up to leave to the room. I don't know why I got angry, I suddenly wanted to cry also. I ran to the bedroom. What's wrong with me?? Why am I crying for this stupid thing?? This pregnancy hormones are killing me. The room door opened and in came Andrew.

"Twinkle are you really crying!!" He asked concerned.

" No I'm not.. it's just my pregnancy hormones. It's driving me crazy. One moment I want to kiss you and the next moment I feel like crying. I feel so bad to run and come like this. What will others be thinking about me now. I ruined there day." I started crying more now. Now everyone will be sad .

"Twinkle you want to kiss me babyyy??" Andrew asked with a smirk.

"Out of everything I spoke, you heard only this. I hate you Andrew... You don't love me right. Now that I have said you I wanted to kiss you, you will push me away. You will hat.." before I complete my ramble, Andrew had kissed me to shut me up and it worked. I loved the way he was kissing me. Suddenly my stomach grumbled and he pulled away from the kiss. I pouted with the loss of contact

"Aww my baby don't pout.. I will get something for you to eat first." I smiled and nodded. I just now ate and now again I'm hungry.

" Andrew if I keep eating like this I'm going to turn into a whale." I pouted again. This time Andrew kissed my pout.

"However you are, I will still love you princess." With that he left the room. I love it when he calls me with these sweet names.

After sometime Andrew e here's the room with some croissants and fruits.
He placed the tray in front of me. I wasted no time in emptying the whole tray. Once I was done Andrew took the plate and placed it on the table. He got on the bed next to me and he held my face in his hands.

He started to kiss me my eyes, cheeks, nose, chin. I was waiting for his lips to be placed on my mine, but he wasn't. He kissed the corner of my lips but not my lips. I was getting frustrated. So I held his head and pulled him towards my lips. He was devouring me lips. Slowly he bit on my lips asking for permission to enter my mouth. I complied and opened my mouth. He wasted no time and kissed every corner of my mouth. His tongue was plunged into my mouth.

Slowly he pulled away giving time for me to breath and started kissing down my neck and on my hear. He was kissing, sucking and licking all over my necks. I was a moaning mess. I couldn't take it, I was a screaming his name. He started to put his hands inside my top and pulled it above my head leaving my upper half visible to his eyes. He started kissing on my neck again and he slowly descended down. He was kissing every inch of me.

He placed his hands on my pants and tugged at it a little asking for permission. I nodded unable to form words. Slowly one by one all our clothes was lying on the floor. Both our bodies was bare and skin to skin. He was taking care of me and showing me his love. He was pleasuring me like there was no tomorrow. I reached my peak many times. He slowly got up from a above me. He started at me and I started at him. He came on top of me again and kissed me passionately.

I know what he wants. Even I want that too.. but am I ready?? I don't know. Andrew stood up and was right in between my legs. He was about to enter me but I screamed. I was crying badly now. All the events from before passed in front of my eyes. I was scared now. I was shaking and crying hysterically. Andrew immediately stood up and came next to me and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry Andrew.. I can't... I can't do it. I'm scared!! I'm so sorry!!" O was not able stop crying. Even he had tears in his eyes. He was rubbing my back slow and was trying to calm me down.

"No Twinkle, I'm sorry.. I know what you went through because of me. I should have given you time. I shouldn't have forced myself on you. Let us take things slow baby. It's ok, it takes time." I stopped crying.

" Thankyou Andrew.. thankyou so much for understanding."

" No princes I have to thankyou for forgiving me and for giving me a chance in your life again."

I was tired now. Andrew noticed this and pulled me on his chest to sleep. We cuddled and slept happily. I was thankful that he understood me.