CHAPTER 45

NINA POV

What Katherine said is right. I can't see both my kids unhappy. I couldn't bring back Twinkle for Andrew. I couldn't change him, but I can change Sherly. I can get her married to Ethan.

I know he is a playboy and that they both use to like each other when they were kids. I hope Sherly still loves him. Katherine doesn't know that Twinkle is my daughter-in-law. She had not come to Andrew's marriage. She had to attend her cousin's marriage.

I didn't have the strength in me to tell her that Twinkle is my daughter-in-law. When I had gone to there house to get her back. Katherine said that Twinkle left them. I understood why she left. She was scared that I will torture her again. She is not to be blamed though. We had made her life a living hell. I have to speak to Sherly as soon as possible.

"Sherly! Sherly!" I called her.
She came down and sat next to me.

"Yes mom! Do you need anything?" she asked.

"Sherly, I want you do something for me!" she nodded.

"Sherly, I want you to get married." now she was shocked. Her eyes were wide as saucers.

"Mom, what are you talking? Marriage! What on earth is wrong with you? " she asked me.

"Sherly I can't see you suffer like this. So I arranged your marriage with Ethan. Your bestfriend. I knew you loved him. So why don't you get married?" I asked her.

"Mom! I agree, I loved him. But that was past. I don't know whether he loves me. He never expressed anything to me before. So how can I get married to him." she asked.

"What if I tell Ethan agreed to marry you? What will your reply be? " she thought about it for awhile. Later her face glowed.

"If he agrees than I'm ready to marry him. As you said before, I always loved him. And I'm still loving him. There is no one in my life other than him. So I'm ready to get married to him." she said. I was so happy now.

"OK then. I will get everything ready. You both will be engaged within two weeks. Aww my baby girl is getting married." she blushed.

"Thank you so much mom for doing this." she thanked me.

ANDREW POV

My search for Twinkle didn't stop. I wish I had answered mom's call. She had called to inform me that she found Twinkle. But me being me avoided her calls.

Later she said that Twinkle ran away from there. Why Twinkle? Why are you doing this to me? I know I have done the biggest mistake of my life. Give me a chance to correct my mistake Twinkle. Everyone deserves a chance. If you really loved me come back to me. I promise you will not regret your decision. I was ashamed of myself. I couldn't find her till now.

Today mom had called me to inform that Sherly is going to get married. OK! Maybe this is a sign of good. Maybe something good is going to happen. Maybe with this marriage I will find Twinkle. They tell right, everything happens for good.

TWO WEEKS LATER

Two weeks passed by in a blur. All the preparations were made. Today Sherly is getting married to Ethan. Everyone where busy with the preparations. I knew Ethan. He was a playboy. I hope he takes care of my sister well.

Sherly was happy. I was happy to see her happy. The smile she had on her face. I missed to see that smile on Twinkle. As soon as I entered the church, I felt it so welcoming. I found my heart beat increased. I don't know why but I was feeling that Twinkle is here. I immediately turned around searching for her. I didn't find her anywhere. Maybe it's just my instincts. But I feel so content. I just hope I find Twinkle today.