CHAPTER 62

TWINKLE'S POV

I just completed my morning walk in the lawn and came inside to take rest. Nina entered with a juice glass in her hand.

"How are you feeling baby??" Nina asked.

"I don't know Nina.. I'm finding it difficult today. I'm getting pain constantly. It would pain for a moment and it would subside after sometime." I was confused actually. From the time I woke up it's like this. I didn't Andrew about this. He would turn the mansion upside down if I tell him.

"Oh my baby!! It's ok... It's common during pregnancy. And now that your due date is nearing, things like this happen." Actually Nina wanted me to call her mom. But I was still hesitant to call her that. She tried making me call her mom but later gave up seeing me not ok with it.

I took the glass from her drank the orange juice. I was about to give her the glass back, but suddenly pain shot through my lower half again. I couldn't breathe for few seconds.

"Ahhhh!!" I screamed not being able to take the pain.

"Twinkle, what happened??" Nina looked panicked now. Suddenly her eyes widened seeing something near my legs. Oh my god!! I'm bleeding!! My water broke. But I still had a month.

"Andrew!! Everyone come, Twinkle's water broke. It's time for the baby to come." Everyone came rushing in. Andrew carried me in his arms and maa took the pregnancy bag. Everyone got into different cars and left for the hospital.

"Maa what if something happens to the baby. There was still one more month to go maa. I don't want anything to happen to my baby.. Maa if anything happens to me, please take care of my baby." I was slowly losing consciousness.

"Shit!! Andrew, drive fast. She is losing her consciousness.. Twinkle baby wake up... Nothing will happen to you or your baby." Maa kept me awake the whole drive to the hospital.
I was taken to the operation theater immediately. Andrew was standing on one side and maa on the other side. I was squeezing the life out of him.

"Sir she's bleeding very badly. It's difficult to give birth like this. She might die!!" Doctor said.

"No Doctor!! You can't tell that, do something. If anything happens to anyone of them, I will sue this hospital." Andrew was shouting at the doctor.

" Baby breathe!! Take slow breathes!! You can do it. Come on!! I wish I can take away your pain Twinkle." Andrew had tears in his eyes.

"Andrew I want to tell you something." He stopped me before I  continue.

"Baby you first relax. We will talk later. We have all the time in the world." I shaked my head violently.

"No you listen to me now. I don't know whether I will be alive. But please take care of my baby. Give the baby all the love in the world. Tell the baby that their mother love them."

"No baby don't tell that. Your not leaving me and going anywhere. Everyone needs you. And mainly our baby needs you. You should fight for the baby." Teras were flowing freely now. Mom was also crying very badly now.

"Andrew, I love you and will always love you. I had forgiven you a long back Andrew. I couldn't stay mad at you. Even after all the things you have done to me, my love towards you blinded all the pain I had to face. Please after me don't stop your life there. I want you to forget me and start a new life. This time with the person you love." If not now I can never say this. I couldn't breathe properly ,but I have to complete what I wanted to tell.

"Andrew I always wanted a princess wedding. I had many wishes. I wanted to have our honeymoon in Switzerland. I know it's funny that I'm  telling this now, but I just wanted to share my wishes with you."