CHAPTER 48

ANDREW POV

All the way home I was just observing her. She has become so thin. Why did Katherine call Twinkle, her daughter. Why was Ethan acting so strangely??

Driver informed me that we have reached. I got down and carried Twinkle inside. My parents, Twinkle's parents, everyone came. I took Twinkle to my room. I placed her on my bed slowly. Sorry 'our' bed.

Dad had already called the doctor. We where waiting for the doctor. I sat beside Twinkle on the bed and held her hands. Her hands fit so perfectly in mine. They are so small.

"Twinkle!" Katherine called out for Twinkle again.

"How do you know Twinkle? " I asked her.

"Twinkle was with them itself Andrew! I had called you to inform you about her that day. But you didn't receive. She was living with Williams. They loved her so much. They even wanted to make Twinkle their daughter-in-law. But Twinkle ran away the next day." Mom said. Which means the girl, Ethan loved was Twinkle. I felt jealous all of us sudden.

I was happy that someone really loved her and took care of her. Doctor arrived. He checked Twinkle. We where all waiting outside. Everyone were crying. Twinkle's disappearance has taken a toll on everyone. Everyone loved her so much. But no one showed it to her. The door opened and the doctor called us inside.

"Andrew she is very weak. There are chances of losing her. The baby is safe, but if her health condition continues to remain like this. You'll loose both your wife and your baby."
The doctor said.

"Baby?" I asked.

"Yes Andrew. The baby is fine. Please take care of her. There are chances of she going into coma. Take care of her very well. She have to take enough rest." the doctor left.

"Twinkle is pregnant? She is carrying a baby!" I asked to no one.

"Yes Andrew, she is pregnant. I knew about this. Twinkle had asked me to keep it as a secret. She didn't want you to know about it." Tina said.

"how could you do this Tina? You should have informed me." I was beyond angry on Tina now. Twinkle is pregnant. Which means what I saw the other the day was true. Michael! I left the room immediately. I called Micheal but he didn't pick the call. I called his office and asked his P.A. to connect my call to him.

"Michael! This is Andrew. You have to come to my parents house immediately. It's related to Twinkle." I didn't listen to his reply. I cut the call immediately. I called him to inform him that Twinkle is pregnant and is carrying his baby. I was not ready to give up on Twinkle this time.

I don't care about the past. I'm ready to accept Twinkle along with the baby. That baby is mine and will be mine.. I went back inside and sat next to Twinkle. Ethan was holding Twinkle's hand on the other side. Sherly was sitting next to him. She was resting her head on his shoulder. Jade and mom was crying so badly. We asked Lucas and Nicholas to rest for awhile. I found Twinkle's hand in a fist. She was having something in her hand. She was holding is so tightly. I tried releasing her hold but she held it as if her life depended on it. I tried once more. Everyone noticed this and were curious now. Finally I was able to release her fist. I opened her fingers one by one. What I saw inside pained me. She was holding our wedding ring. Her palms had turned white with the hold. All the tears I held back came falling down. She was safe-guarding our wedding ring. Now I understood how much she loved me. She couldn't even let go of the ring.

Twinkle I'm not going to leave you. Mom saw the ring and started crying hysterically. Everyone where wrong about her. She respected this marriage so much. Both Twinkle and the baby are mine. I'm ready to fight with Michael for the baby.