CHAPTER 61

TWINKLE'S POV

Everything was going good. I have reached my 8th month now. My stomach looks like it's ready to explode. I didn't feel insecure about looking like a whale. In fact I loved it because, it reminds of my baby growing properly and ready to jump into Mama's arms. Even Andrew made sure I never feel low about it.

They tell Christmas brings you happiness, but I never use to believe it. Because my life was always the same, filled with pain and sorrow. But now I have a family who makes sure I have all the happiness in the world.

Andrew never leaves my side since I have almost reached my last month. He has shifted his office to home itself. He accompanies me to every checkup. Sometimes the whole family would come with me to the hospital, to hear the baby's heartbeat. Everyone are very excited about our baby. I just hope everything goes good.

Maa and Nina always see's to it that I eat properly. They won't allow me to eat anything from outside or anything prepared by maids. They personally cook for me everyday. I could see that Nina has truly changed and is still trying for me to forgive her. Though I have said her many number of times that I have forgiven she doesn't listen to me. She tells me that it's my sweet heart that forgives everyone without even thinking once and that she will never stop until she feels that I have forgiven her completely. I don't know how to make her believe so I just let it be.

And as for Sherly and Tina, they both literally changed my entire wardrobe. And recently they have done baby shopping along with their husbands and now one room in this mansion is turned into a nursery. Even I wanted to be part of decorating the nursery. So I said them that I would join them during the next baby shopping.

Ethan, Bruke and Michael were busy painting the baby's nursery. They even built a small garden near our room so that I could feel fresh always.

And about Samuel, he is a big idiot. Yes you heard me right IDIOT... In fact a very gaint one. After great difficulty we had set him on a blind date and that bastard he sacred that girl away. From that day I'm ignoring him but he keeps constantly irritating me. He bit even sorry for what he and done.

Dad and father-in-law tells me stories about our childhood and they both accompany me during my morning walk.

So all in all, everyone loves me now. Finally I got the love which I was in search for. I just my baby also loves me the same way everyone love me. The room door opener revealing a grinning Sherly.

"We are going on baby shopping!! Are you in??" She saw the way Sherly was jumping near the door. Sherly loves shopping. She does it for no reason sometimes and now that she has a reason, no one can stop her.

"Yup just give me 5 minutes I will be out." She blow a kiss my way and ran away screaming shopping. I don't know how Ethan is bearing her craziness. I got ready and went down.

I, Sherly and Tina left for the shopping. On the way I got a call from Andrew.

"What is my princess doing?" He has never stopped calling me with all these sweet names. And I like it..

"She is going out on baby shopping!!" I said to him. He chuckled.

"Is she going alone or is anyone there with her?" He asked.

"Tina and Sherly are with her." I replied

"Oh!! What about boys? Is anyone there??" He and his questions.

"No it's just us." I replied.

"What?? I'm coming immediately. How can you be so careless!! You should have taken someone with you." He was over acting now.

"Andrew, it's just shopping. And I wanted some alone time with girls. So yup u can't stop me."

"Baby tell me which mall are you going for shopping.. I'm coming there immediately." I was getting pissed now.

"Andrew, your not coming anywhere. Just complete your work and go back home. And I'm not gonna tell you which mall I'm going to." I smirked now.

"Oh don't challenge me baby.. even if you don't tell, I will get to know. I have my ways. But I made a mistake going to office today. I should have stayed at home and tied you up to our bed. And of course have my way with you. What do you say baby!! That would have been fun!!" I was blushing right now. Sherly and Tina were giggling next to me. My face had turned red now. God!! Please save me.

"Bye Andrew!!" I cut the call without waiting for him to reply.

Once we reached the mall, we directly went to baby shop. Since I don't know the sex yet, I bought dresses for both girl and boy. I wanted the sex of the baby to be a secret. Then I went near the craddle section to see if I like anything. Suddenly I felt a hand go around my waste and pull to a hard chest. I panicked but relaxed once I could smell and feel the person behind me. So he did find me.

"Gottacha!!" Andrew spoke very close to my ear. I had goosebumps rising all over now. He had such an effect on me. Just a touch is enough to make me turn is a mush.

"Why did you come Andrew?? I know you have lot of work. Why couldn't you just complete it?? You have already been spending a lot of time with me and missing so much of work. I feel so bad now." I looked down. He turned me towards hima dn hugged me properly this time. I placed my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. The best music ever.

"Twinkle!! Nothing is more important to me than you. And about work don't worry, I have sent Michael to complete it." He kissed my forehead.

"Looks who's here!! Can't you leave her for some hours atleast?? She must be sick of you now!!" Sherly said.

"Oh of course no sister. She loves me a lot. And we like spending time together. So please continue with your shopping and don't you dare disturb us. And ya Ethan will pick you both once your done. I'm atkkng Twinkle with me." Andrew said.

"What about the driver??" Tina asked.

"I sent him home and ya even your husband is coming. Spend sometime with them and stop stealing my girl from me." He was scowling at both the girls now.

"Come Tina we are not needed here anymore!! Bye Twinkle!" We that they left.

I and Andrew did the baby shopping. He literally bought the whole shop. The owner was very Happy with the amount of things we bought.

Later we went to a restaurant as I was damn hungry. Andrew called Nina and said her he was taking me out. She got angry but later she agreed for it. Andrew ordered for the both of us. Because he knew I will take the whole to understand the names of the dish and order them.

After dinner we went home and mom scolded Andrew for making me eat outside food. Though it was me who wanted to eat outside food, he took the blame. He looked so cute like a small boy getting scolded by his mom.   Both Nina and maa were giving her lecture and I was enjoying the sight. I couldn't control it anymore so I laughed. Andrew turned his head in my direction and gave me his signature smirk. I knew the meaning behind it. God!! Now I'm dead!! I immediately ran from there, and it was Andrew who laughed seeing me running now.