CHAPTER 46

TWINKLE POV

I was saved by sis before the car hit me. We both where shocked to see each other. I immediately became unconscious. But, before that my last words were save my baby.

When I woke up I found my surroundings white. I understood that I was in the hospital. But how? Who? What happened? Slowly I remembered what happened. A car came towards me and I was been pulled back before it hit me. The person who saved me was Tina! Tina!

The door opened revealing Tina. She looked stunned to see me awake. She called for the doctor. Eros and doctor came in. Eros and Tina stood by my bed. Doctor was checking me.

"How are you feeling Mrs. Lockwood ?" how do he know about me. Shit! Did Tina tell him I'm his wife? I have to stop the doctor.

"Sorry doctor, but my name is Twinkle Watson. And yes I'm feeling better now." I said. I saw hurt in Tina's eyes. She knows that Watson is my mom's second name.

"Twinkle you and baby both are doing good. You are weak, but there is nothing to worry. Your baby is healthy for now. But if your health condition remains the same, then it will harm your baby. Take enough rest and don't stress yourself." I nodded. I know I will never be able to rest but I nodded for this to get over. To leave this hospital asap.  The doctor left.

"Twinkle!" Tina called me. I didn't have it in me to face her. I was feeling guilty for not telling her I'm pregnant.

"Twinkle! Please look at me. Why did you leave that day Twinkle?" she asked.

"I'm sorry, I can't tell anything. I have to leave." I sat up to leave. But Eros stopped me.

"Twinkle  relax. You don't have to tell anything if you don't want. But we have the right to know. We cant see you like this." Eros said. Tina was crying. I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. Tears flowed freely. Tina hugged me and even I hugged her back.

"Tina! I'm.. I'm.. Pregnant. You're going to become an aunt." she smiled at me.

"I know Twinkle. Doctor told us. I'm so happy for you. My baby sister has grown up so much. She is going to become a mom." she was smiling now. Even i smiled at her.

"But Twinkle, why did you hide it from me before. I would have helped you. I would have taken care of you." she said.

"Tina,  I don't want anyone to know about this. I'm scared Tina. I had enough of rejection. I can't let my baby be rejected. I want my baby to be loved and cared. I don't want my baby to face what I faced. The only way I can save my baby is by going away." I said. She was sad now. I know I hurt her by my words. But I can't stay with them. I can't put my baby's life in danger.

"Twinkle, who is the father of the baby?" that's it. I never expected to hear this from her. I never thought she thought so low of me.

"Tina! This is my baby. Andrew is the father of the baby. I didn't sleep around with anyone. He... He.. had raped me. Forced me. He came drunk one day......" I said her everything. She started crying very badly now. I didn't know she would think I'm a whore. How dare she ask that!

"Twinkle, I'm sorry for asking you. I know I shouldn't have asked that. But you said Andhrew never loved you. So I didn't know who the father was." she said.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have reacted like that. I'm telling the truth. Andrew is the father. I have not been with anyone other than him." I started crying again.

"I'm sorry Twinkle. You have gone through so much because of me. And I didn't do anything to help you. Please forgive me." she said.

"Twinkle, how is my niece/ nephew doing?" Eros asked. I smiled at him.