CHAPTER 38

TWINKLE POV

I turned to see who pushed me. Ethan immediately came running to me.
The man who pushed me stood without any expression on his face. He looked quite intimating. He looked scary and also handsome. God why are all these boys so handsome. His hair was just like Ethan's. But is styled and pulled back in a neat manner.

"Twinkle are you OK? "Ethan asked me. I couldn't answer him. This man front me, scared the hell out of me.

"Twinkle! Twinkle! I'm calling you itself. Are you OK?" Ethan asked again.

"Yes! Yes! I'm fine." I replied.

"Twinkle, what are you doing here?" Ethan asked.

"I came to apologize. It was my mistake. I shouldn't have come to this house. I'm sorry. Your mom loves you not me. Yeah! She likes me but she loves you more. I didn't want to create and misunderstanding. So I came to apologize." I said.

"Twinkle, just shut up. I was just playing with you. I don't care if mom loves me more or if she loves you more. Infact I will be happy if she loves you more. And don't be sorry again. I'm happy that you are with us. Now go back, I will come and meet you." Ethan said. I turned to leave but slipped. I was about to fall. This time the man who pushed me, helped me.

Pain shoot through my leg. Looks like my leg is sprained from being pushed.

"Ethan, I can't walk. My ankle is sprained I guess." he scooped me up in his arms and placed me on his bed. His bed smelt like him.

He pressed on my ankle. I screamed in pain.

"Twinkle wait a minute. I will get the first aid box." Ethan said and I nodded

He left to bring the first aid box. Now I was alone with this grumpy man. He loosened his tie. I gulped. What is he trying to do now. He came forward and sat on the bed near my leg. He took my leg and twisted my ankle.

It pained like hell. After twisting for two more times, he pulled hardly. The pain subsided. I didn't feel any pain anymore.

"Thank you!" I said him. He didn't reply.

"Hello! my name is Twinkle." I sat up to greet him. He didn't reply. Maybe he doesn't like me. That's the reason he is not replying to me. I sighed.

Ethan came back running.
"Ethan, this man over here has set my leg. It's not paining anymore. Who is he?" I asked Ethan.

"Oh he! He is my brother. Samuel Williams. The CEO of William industries. And brother, she is Twinkle. Mom bought her home. She will be staying with us. She wants Twinkle to be her daughter. But yes, she is not my sister. She can be my girlfriend if she wants." Aghh! Can't he be one minute without teasing me.

"I'm not going to be your girlfriend. I have said it to many number of times." I screamed at him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hug you. I thought it was Ethan. I wanted to apologize to him." I said to Samuel.

"Oh! You tell you don't want to be my girlfriend, but you wanted to hug me. This proves you are interested in me." Ethan said. See I said you right! This is an idiot

"I just wanted to give you a friendly hug. An apology.  Maa your son is annoying me!" I screamed. With in no time Maa came to Ethan's room.

"Maa look at him. He is irritating me." maa glared at him. He glared at me. I smirked at him now.

"Ethan! Why don't you understand? I have said you not to irritate her. This is the last chance, if I find you troubling her again. I will not see that your my son. You'll have to face the consequences." Maa shouted at him. He looked so shocked. I started laughing. Everyone turned towards me. Great way to get attention towards you Twinkle.

"Twinkle, why are you sleeping her baby? Did he do anything to you?" she lunged at her son.

"Maa I fell by mistake. Ethan didn't do anything." She glanced between all of us. Later she sighed and left the room to get an ice bag. OMG! Why is she so concerned about me.

"Now Mister! will you please do the honors of taking me to my room. I want to sleep. You have made me walk so much today. I'm tired. So please take me to my room." I asked Ethan sweetly. I kept a puppy dog face.

"Not happening. Beg me! Tell that Ethan is the best! He is the most sexy human being on this world! I love him so much! " Ethan said.

"I'm not telling that. I will tell you this. Ethan is the most idiot, senseless person in this world. A biggest jerk." he lunged at me. I got up from the bed immediately before he can attack me.

I didn't see where I jumped. I jumped on to Samuel. He held me from falling again. Wow!  He saved me twice.

"Now Twinkle! Be a good girl and tell me what I have asked you. Or your not going out of this room." I sighed. I was about to tell but stopped when Samuel scooped me up. I squealed.

"Samuel!" both Ethan and I said at the same time. I'm not used to being around Samuel. I'm OK with Ethan. We have spent enough time to become close to each other.

"Samuel! brother! You're not taking her. It's between me and Twinkle put her down now. This is cheating." oh OK!  Now I wanted Samuel to take me to my room. This way I will win against Ethan.

"Samuel!  Please take me to my room. You're so handsome. I wish you were my boyfriend. Samuel! Samuel! Your name rolls of so well. " I didnt know what was coming out from my mouth. But I wanted to irritate Ethan. I wanted to add fuel to the fire. I don't understand where I'm getting this confidence from.

I was a shy girl. This Ethan has bring out the best in me. Or are these my pregnancy hormones. Whatever it is, I'm thankful to it. Ethan was glaring at me and Samuel. Samuel smirked at Ethan, as if challenging him.

Samuel took me to my room. All the way to my room, he didn't even glance at me once. I was observing his features. He doesnt look like his mother. He has a light stubble. Brown eyes, brunette hairs. On the whole a perfect hot man.

He placed me on my bed softly. He was about to turn but I stopped him.

"Why don't you talk to me?" I asked him. He didn't reply anything. He just closed the door and left. OK then I will also not talk to him.

Days past by. I and Ethan became closest friends. But I don't know why, I'm not able to share my past with him. He asked me few times about my past. I dogged that question everytime he asked. After few tries even he stopped, knowing nothing will come out if me.

And to talk about Samuel. He is another big nut to crack. He spoke to me few times after great difficulty. He comes home drunk everyday. Maa was very upset about him. Ethan also didn't care about him. I wanted to know why he is like this. So I dared and went to talk to him one day.

"Samuel, may I come in?" I knocked on his door. I noticed he was sober when he was home today. I heard him tell come in. I slowly opened the door, scared to see what he would do.

He was pouring alcohol into his glass. I went near him and snatched the glass from his hands and threw it. He stood up to slap me.

This suddenly reminded me of Andrew. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact but nothing came. I slowly opened my eyes. I saw him trying to control his anger. I placed my hand on his shoulder. He flinched from my touch.

"Samuel!  I don't know the reason why you drink. But Maa is very said to see you like this. I can't see her cry everyday seeing you like this. Please don't drink. For her sake atleast. Do you want to share your problem. I know something is pushing you to do this. Please talk to me. They tell it will lessen your pain when you share with others. I know you don't know me but I promise. I will not tell this anyone."

The next move of him shocked me. He hugged me tightly. I could feel few tear drops falling on my shoulder. I hugged him tightly to comfort him. He kept sobbing silently. I could feel the pain he was suffering. After sometime he released me. He ran his hands through his hair.

"I'm sorry Twinkle!" he apologized.

"It's OK. Do you want to share? I don't mind if you don't." I said.

"Twinkle, I killed my dad!" it shocked the hell out of me.

"What!!" I screamed.