CHAPTER 57

SAMUEL'S POV

I couldn't believe what I just saw. I don't know whether I should be happy that I found my Twinkle or be sad that she will not be mine anymore. The number of days I spent thinking about her and loving her will  kill me every minute. I can't even imagine my life without her. I can't see her in pain anymore. Now that I have found her, I will give her all the happiness in the world.

I will take her away from Andrew and make her mine. I will make her happy. I will make sure that she forgets all her pain and live a happy life with me. I'm even ready to accept Twinkle's baby. That baby will grow as my own and we both together will give the baby a beautiful life.

I'm coming for you Twinkle. I will take you away from your problems. I will not let Andrew harm you again. With this thought I went back to the mansion.

TWINKLE'S POV

I woke to the feel of warmth. I tried getting up from the bed, but something heavy was placed on my waist making it difficult for me. I looked down to see that Andrew had his hand wrapped around my waist. Suddenly I'm pulled to his chest.

"Andrew! Andrew leave me. I need to pee..." He lifted his hand and dashed to the washroom. After completing my work, I looked into the mirror to find Andrew standing near the door. He was looking so hot in those black jeans and t-shirt, and his bed hair. I wonder how it would be to run my fingers through his hair. His blue eyes had lots of emotions running in them, his lips looked so kissable. Suddenly he started walking towards me. Before I even make a run, I'm cagged between him and the counter. He was so close to me that my heart was accelerating at a great speed. It was so loud that I'm sure even he heard it.

I looked down feeling shy. He placed his finger under my chin and lifted my face to look at him. I closed my eyes.

"Baby, don't hide those beautiful eyes from me. Open your eyes Twinkle." He asked. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him. He looked lovingly at me. His eyes held guilt, promise and hurt.

"Andrew!!!"

"Don't stop me Twinkle. For once just let me hold you. I'm sorry my Angel for not noticing you before. Don't push me away from you baby, I can't take it. I love you Twinkle! I love you Soo much." His words held truth. I wanted to tell him back that I love him, but something was holding me back. He noticed my hesitation.

"You don't have to tell me now baby. I know you love me and also I know you need time. I will not pressure you. Your with me now that's more than enough for me." I smiled at him.

"Thankyou for understanding me."he also smiled back at me. He rested his forehead on mine and I closed my eyes enjoying the feel.

"Why weren't you like this with me before Andrew? Our life would have been so better. You, me and our baby! We could have been a happy family. Your one mistake is pulling me back from accepting my love towards you. I'm scared when your mind will change. When you will get back to pushing me and hurting me. I'm still not able to completely trust you." I thought to myself

We heard Andrew's mom calling us to come down. Andrew pulled away from me and I missed the warmth immediately. I pouted at the loss, he noticed and chuckled at it.

"Come on baby, we can't keep them waiting. Let's go continue the celebrations." I totally forgot about Christmas. Everything was ruined because of me. Everyone were happy and I ruined there happiness. I feel so bad right now. Andrew noticed my hesitation.

"Twinkle you don't have to be sad. No one blames you. And you my dear didn't ruin anything. You are the light to our celebrations. Your happiness means more to us than this celebrations. So now cheer up, I can't see you sad. Let's go down before my mom shouts at me for taking away their princess." I smiled at his words.

"How did you know I was thinking about it?" I asked confused.

"I'm your husband. I know what's running in the beautiful head of yours. You can't hide from me. I'm an idiot to not notice it before but now, whatever you think I will know." I chuckled at the thought of my husband calling himself an idiot.

"Andrew you do realize you called yourself an idiot!" I started laughing.

"Out of everything I spoke you heard only me calling myself an idiot. Great! Just great!" He looked pissed right now. Shit I messed it up.

"I'm sorry Andrew, I didn't mean to... I know I'm an idiot. I spoil everyone's happiness. That's the reason no one loves me." Now I had tears flowing down my eyes.

"Twinkle.. Twinkle.. please don't cry. I was just playing with you. Everyone loves you, don't even think that no one loves you. You mean the world to me and all of us. Don't degrade yourself like that understood. I'm sorry for making you cry. Now come-on enough of all these sorry." We both went down to see Samuel smiling and talking with everyone.

I'm happy now. I turned towards Andrew to see him glaring at Sam.

"Andrew please don't fight. Samuel means so much to me. He is my best friend. He was there for me when I needed support. He is a very nice person. If you hurt him, I will not talk to you and you will sleep on the sofa " His face expression was priceless.

"Twinkle, what not I'm doing for you my love. I hope my hard work pays off. I will agree to you only if you will reward me later." He is smirking now.

"But I don't have anything to give you. I don't even have money to buy anything." I was confused now.

"My dear, there are lots of things you can give me without having money with you."

"Is it? What can I give you Andrew tell me? I will surely give it, I promise."

"Babe you don't know what you have put yourself into by promising me. I will not tell you now what I want, I will tell you later. For now go enjoy with that prick." He looked angry again.

"Andrew stop swearing and I want you both to be friends. For my sake please!!" I put on the best puppy dog eyes which convinced him very fast.
I pulled him towards Sam who stood up.

"Why did you run away? Don't do that again. You scared the hell out of me." I asked Sam.

"Twinkle, what do you expect? I see the girl whom I was in love standing next to her husband and introducing him. Don't blame me, I was in love with you and your sudden appearance with him pissed me off. I needed time to think and cool down. I needed to fix my broken heart. And now look I'm back to you." Sam explained.

"Sorry I shouldn't blame you. But you could have spoke to me first before running away. I missed you so much. Now come and give me a hug." He wasted no time in pulling me into a warm hug. I was instantly pulled out of his arms by Andrew. And he wrapped his arms around my waist possessively.

"Damn Andrew! Just let me go. Why did you pull me away from him. It's just a hug. Control your damn emotions." I said to Andrew. But all he did was kiss my forehead. I blushed at his act.

"Twinkle finally I'm able to see a smile on his face. I was completely wasted when you left. We couldn't get hold of him. I could stop Ethan but Sam, he was out of control. Now that you are here, I want you to change my son back." Maa said.(Katherine)

"Sure mom, I will change him. What does he think of himself? Drowning himself in alcohol and look at him. How pale he looks. This was not the handsome Samuel I saw. I don't even know who he is!! I will not talk to him until he changes himself. He looks like an old man right now." I said looking at Samuel.

"Oh hello there princess! Whom are you calling an old man? Girls die for this body. Just wait and watch how I  will make you take back your words." There comes my Sam back.

"Good one bro. But on a serious note, you do look like a grandpa. No offense." It was Ethan.

"You idiot come here. I have lots to talk to you. You get married and you don't even tell me. You wait buddy!!" Now Ethan was backing away getting scared of Sam. Sam runs after Ethan trying catch him. Everyone are laughing now. It's so good to see everyone laughing. I turn towards Andrew to see him, already starting down at me. He kisses my forehead and we stay like that enjoying this happiness.