CHAPTER 50

ANDREW POV

It was night. Twinkle finally fell asleep after crying her heart out. She was not just crying, but she was showing the pain she gone through in her tears.

"Katherine! I will take care of her. Please go and take rest." I said to Katherine. She was consoling Twinkle the whole while.

"No! I'm not going anywhere. I can't miss her again. I can't let her go out of my life again." she had tears dwelling in her eyes. I was happy that Twinkle has finally found a mom, who truly loves her.

"Please believe me. Even I can't miss her anymore. She is my wife. My life! I will take care of my wife." she nodded at my words and left.

I slept next to Twinkle. Finally my wife is next to me. I caressed her cheeks with my thumb. It was so soft like milk. She squirmed a little and had a cute little pout. She looked so cute and peaceful in her sleep.

My eyes went to her baby bump. My baby! It's grown so much. Baby! Daddy loves you so much! Sorry for everything I have put your mom through. I promise! I will take care of your mom from now. I kissed my wife's cheeks. I pulled her towards me and wrapped my arms around her. My wife! Sleeping with me! In our room! In our bed! In my arms!

I will gain your forgiveness and very soon, you'll willing be in my arms baby doll. My angel! I kissed her forehead. The pout on her face was so cute and tempting to be kissed. But I have to control myself.

God! this is so difficult. Why the hell is she so cute! I'm not able to resist her. As soon as her pulled her even closer. She cuddled into me. She was stuck to me. Her slow breaths were fanning my neck and her hands on her bump protecting our baby. And her head on my heart, where she belonged.

Finally I was able to sleep. The peaceful sleep having your wife in your arms. It's been so long since I had a smile on my face while sleeping. Twinkle is my happiness.

TWINKLE POV

I felt thirsty. I slowly opened my eyes to drink some water. I tried to wakeup, but something was pulling me down from waking up. I turned to see the reason why I was being pulled back and I was shocked, scared. I was sleeping next to Andrew. And his hands were wrapped around my waist. Shit! Oh God I'm in deep trouble. If he wakes up he will start shouting at me. I don't remember sleeping next to him. I tried getting up from the bed, but it wasn't working.

After great difficulty, I was able to free his hands. I immediately got up from the bed and stood far away from the bed. Scared that he will shout at me. Pain shot through my stomach. I caressed my bump. After sometime they pain subsided. I drank some water and sat on the couch near the window.

The drugs I took before started to act. I was feeling sleepy, but I was scared to go and sleep on the bed. So I slept on the couch. The weather turned very cold. I wanted a blanket but was scared to wake Andrew and ask him. So I curled up and tried sleeping on the couch, trying to warm myself. After sometime I fell asleep.

ANDREW POV

I missed the warmth next to me. I opened my eyes. Twinkle was not next to me. Fear shot through me. Did Twinkle leave me again? Twinkle where are you? I immediately got up from the bed and searched for her in the room. Relief flowed through me when I saw her curled up on the couch near the window. She looked even more beautiful in the moonlight which was peeping through the window. Her face was glowing in the moonlight. She was shivering. Shit! why didn't I see it before.

I scooped her in my arms and took her to the bed. She fits so perfectly in my arms. I placed her slowly on the bed and pulled the blankets over her. I didn't understand why she left my side and went and slept on the couch. Suddenly it shot me. She left my side because she was scared that I would shout at her. She thought I would scold her for sleeping on the bed next to me. Before when she slept next to me, I had screamed at her.

Twinkle! Baby! I'm changed now. I love you. This is our room! Our bed! I have to talk to her tomorrow and tell her that she will sleep with me from tomorrow on this very bed.

I'm sorry for recognizing the real you before Twinkle. God has given me another chance. I will not let it go this time. I cuddled with her and slept.

Morning when I woke up I felt Twinkle still in my arms. This is the best sleep I had after so long. I felt content today. Waking to the beauty of your wife makes your heart content. She was still sleeping. Her mouth slightly open. I ran fingers along her hair. Finally I have my wife in my arms. Waking up to the beauty of your wife gives you immense happiness. I very badly wanted to touch her bump and feel my baby. But no, I will do it with her permission.

I tried to wakeup but was pulled back by Twinkle. Twinkle had my T-shirt in a tight grip. As if scared that I would leave. In fact I have to be scared that she will leave me. But my baby is getting scared here. This is the love she had on me. Even in her sleep she wants to protect me. She doesn't want to let go of me. I removed her grip from T-shirt and left to freshen up.

When I was getting ready, I myself saw a spark, a glow in my eyes today. I myself missed me. The entry of Twinkle back into my life, is bringing the real me, the life in me, back in me. I couldn't believe I was blind to see this all this while. I went out of the washroom to wake my wife up.

When I opened the door I was met with the confused and fear filled eyes.

TWINKLE POV

The bright light woke me up from my sleep. I got up slowly and blinked my eyes few times to adjust for the bright lights. I realized I was on a 1bed. I remember sleeping on the couch, who carried me to the bed. What if Andrew sees me? Thinking of Andrew,  where is he?

As if reading my thoughts, the door to the washroom opened. And in came Andrew fully dressed and looking so handsome. Shit! He saw me on the bed. Now get ready for the warmth Twinkle. I said to myself. I tried preparing myself for the scolding I would get, but none. I didn't get any. In fact I saw Andrew smiling, I mean the real smile. Not the fake ones. He grinned seeing my confusion.

What's happening? Why on earth is be grinning like that now? What does it mean? Am I in deep Shit? Or is going to hurt me?

He started laughing seeing my confused, questions filled face. God this is killing me. It's increasing my fear.

"An... drewww..! Annn... dreww.. I.. I.. Don't know how I slept here. I.. I.. rem.. remember...  Sleeping on the couch. Please forgive me. Next time I won't come to this room itself. I.. I.. I'm so.. Sorry... " great now I started crying. Within two long strides Andrew was in front of me. And within no time, I was in his arms. She hugged me tightly and rubbed my back, consoling me.

I immediately pushed him. He stumbled and fell down. I ran to the bathroom scared of him harming me or my baby. But why didn't he hug me? I took bath to relax a little from the unending thoughts.

Once I was done, I realized I didn't bring anything to get changed into. Now I have two options, either wear the shirt of Andrew which is hanging in the hanger, which looks so tempting to be worn. Or call him and ask for clothes. The second option seems uncomfortable since I can't face him. But the first is also difficult because if he hurts me for wearing his shirt. Since not having other options, I settled for option one. I took his shirt from the hanger and wore it.

I hesitated at first but gathered all the strength and opened the door. The sight front me made my legs tremble and become jelly. I thought he would have gone out of the room but no, he is standing right in front of me. While an unreadable expression.