CHAPTER 64

ANDREW'S POV

Suddenly the heart monitor started to beep again. Everyone turned towards the doctor to ask him what was happening. The doctor started to check Twinkle again. Twinkle started to breathe. Though she was finding it difficult to breathe she was breathing. Which means she is alive, she is back for us. My son made it. His cries bought his mother back.

Twinkle fought for the baby again. This tells me how much she loved and still loves our baby. Tears were continuously falling from her eyes. Her eyes where still closed but I know is ok. She can hear her son's wailing. She wants to console him. I can see her fighting to live. She started to cough very badly. Doctor placed oxygen mask to help her to breathe.
She slowly opened her eyes and closed it again.

"Mrs. Andrew please try to open your eyes again." Doctor said to Twinkle. She opened her eyes slowly and tried adjusting to the bright light in the room. She started to roam her eyes around the room until she found what she was she was searching for. It was our son, she was searching for him. She looked next to her to see him  looking at her with wide eyes. Even he stopped wailing the moment he understood his mother is not leaving him. Both where staring at each other.

"She is still not completely fine. She needs rest. Don't pressure her with alot now. Please take things slow. I won't stop you people from meeting her now, but remember don't stress her." Doctor said left the room.

I immediately ran towards Twinkle and hugged her. I was crying so badly. Mom came and took the baby from bed, scared that we might hurt him.

"Andrew... Andrew... It's hurting!!" I broke the hug and slowly placed her on the bed again.

"I'm sorry Twinkle. I'm sorry baby girl.. is it paining??? Shit!! I can't even do one work properly." I started to bang my hand on the wall.

"Andrew... Please stop and come here." Twinkle called. I stopped hurting myself but I stayed at the same place.

"No Twinkle, I might hurt you again if I come there." I said to her. She understood what I meant.

"Mr. Andrew Lockwood!! Come here right now before I come there and kick you!!" I immediately went near here. Everyone in the room started laughing. I went there because I wanted to be close her, not because of the way she tried to scare me.

I sat beside her on the bed and took her hand in mine. She looked at me lovingly. She turned her head towards mom asking her to bring our son. Mom came and placed our son in Twinkle's arms.

Twinkle held the baby and looked at him with so much love. Even I have not seen such love in her eyes for me before. I was jealous of my son that he could get that love from her and not me. I was staring at my son angrily.

"Now son, don't feel jealous for their bond. The love a mother have for her baby is beyond anything in this world. Don't worry she loves you tooo. Why with that sad pout? The great Mr. Andrew Lockwood is jealous of his own son." Everyone in room started laugh and I glared at them. They tried to control their laugh but wasn't successful, as everyone burst out laughing loudly again.

I looked at Twinkle to her also laughing at me. And my son, I don't know what he understood but even he was smiling at me. Now look at this  baby mister. Grinning at his own father.

Twinkle placed her head on my shoulder an di wrapped my hands around her possessively. My son started to wail at this. I soon as I removed my arms around he stopped crying.

"Wow this baby mister is very possessive of his mother. I don't need to worry about my sister anymore. Her own son is ready to kick his father's balls if he hurts his mom." Michael said.

"Son please save me from this torture. I love you mother son. Please let me hold her." The pout on my son's face turned into a smile.

"Awww!!! He is so cute. He is gonna be heart breaker just like his father." Evryone where cooing at him.

"Andrew don't be jealous of your own son. I love our son and I love you more than our son. It's because of you he is with me now. Thankyou so much  Andrew." Twinkle said to me.

"I love you tooo princess!!" With that I kissed her lips. Everyone in the room laughed at us and left the room.

Now this is what I have wanted and imagined. My dream came true. My son in my Twinkle's arms and my love in my arms. This is what is called a happy family. I'm finally content now.
Our happy moment was broke because of my son.

"Andrew looks like he is hungry. Can you go call the nurse. I want to feed him." I nodded and left to call the nurse.

The nurse helped Twinkle to feed our son. My Twinkel was breast feeding him and he was latching on the her breast as if his life depends on it. Lucky son!!! I wish I was a baby.

"Even if u were baby I wouldn't have let you Andrew. You pervert stop thinking things like that." Twinkle chuckled.

"Did I tell it out loud??" I asked her.

"Yes you did tell it out loud and clear, that even the nurse ran away embarrassed." I hugged Twinkle and placed a kiss on the lips.

"Good that she left.. I have my wife and my son alone with me now. Since he busy with his work, I can do whatever I want with his mom." With this I kissed her passionately. Even she responded with equal force. Both were fighting for dominance and I won. We both broke to gain some breathe. Twinkling was looking like goodness blushing like a tomato and breathing heavily.

Once my son was content.. Twinkle burpped him and placed him on the cradle beside our bed. I took this as chance and got on the bed with her.
She still looked tired.

"Baby it's ok you sleep. You look tired. If he wakes up I will take care of him. You have rest first. Our whole family is waiting to talk to you. So better rest and don't stress yourself." I kissed her forehead and placed her head on my chest. She immediately cuddled with me.

"Andrew I don't want a football team." Twinkle spoke. I didn't understand first but later realised what she meant.

"So you were listening to me. Good!! But baby why didn't you try to wake up?? Why didn't you fight baby??" I asked her.

"I'm sorry Andrew.. I was scared to wakeup. What if I wakeup and everything turns like before. I'm tired of the pain Andrew. I can't take it anymore. So I didnt fight to live. But when I heard my son crying, I realised that I can't live without him and you. I'm sorry Andrew. I love you so much" she was crying now.

"No baby girl don't tell me sorry. It's me who has to apologise. I'm sorry baby girl. And don't you do this again, I can't live without you. Our son and me, we both need you Twinkle." I wiped her tears and let her listen to my heartbeat which is beating for her.

"Andrew, I want us to start a new. I want to forget about past and start a new life with our son, you and our family. I'm ready to forget everything. So promise me that we will forget the past and be a happy family." She asked me.

"Sure Princess!! I promise you Twinkle. I love you so much!! But baby I'm serious about the football team." She just chuckled at this and closed her eyes. I let her take rest.