CHAPTER 56

SAMUEL POV

I miss Twinkle so much!! She was my everything. I started to believe on love
Only because of her. But now I don't have her. I'm losing hope on love again. She was the one who defined the meaning of love to me. The day she left, she took my heart along with her. I couldn't get out of her thoughts. I got back to my old self. I had built a wall around my heat now.

Everyone around me are scared of me now. I have been behaving like a monster. I know what I'm doing is wrong, but I can't help it. I want my Twinkle back. Mom tried to take me some psychologist, but she doesn't know that it will work. The only medicine to my pain is Twinkle. After few days I stayed away from my family. I don't know what's happening in their life. I completely shutdown everyone from my life. Getting drunk and wasted was the only thing I was doing now.

Today morning I got a call from mom telling me to meet her immediately. I don't know how she got my number. She is also a stubborn person like me. If she wants something she will get it at any cost. The interesting part is she gave me a breaking news that Ethan got married. Now I don't have other option other than meeting her. Also I wanted to see the girl who changed my brother's mind from Twinkle's thoughts.

Next day, I woke up and got ready to meet my family. She had sent me some address to meet her. On the way to the place, my mind again shifted towards my girl. Where is she? What is she doing? How is her baby? The day I got to know that Twinkle is married and pregnant, my mind turned completely blank. I was beyond angry, not because she is married and pregnant. But because she didn't tell us. She didn't believe me enough to tell me the most important thing in her life.

My driver pulled me out of thoughts. I realized that I have reached my destination. I thanked him and got down from the car. This is one of the things which Twinkle thought me. Always thank the person who helped you. In front of me stood a familiar mansion. I knocked the door and waited patiently. The door opened and revealed my friend Andrew. I was shocked to see him. He led me inside and what I saw inside stopped my heart.

TWINKLE'S POV

In front me stood Samuel. I was shocked and my mind turned blank. He looked so different. He wasn't the Samuel whom I have been with. He had dark circles under his eyes and his eyes have lost the shine. His beard is grown and he looks lost. This was not the person I left and came. He looks so broke. I took slow steps towards him. Even he was shocked to see me. The moment I stood front of him, I could see so many emotions run in his eyes.

He immediately hugged me. I too hugged him back. I missed him so much. The one person whom I will never forget, my bestfriend. I felt my neck wet, I pulled back from the hug only to realize that he was crying. I didn't realize even I was crying until Samuel wipped the tears falling from my eyes. I was pulled into a bone crushing hug again. This time I couldn't help but smile at the thought of being in his protective arms again.

"Twinkle, how could you do this to me?? Why did you leave me like that??" ,Samuel asked me.

"I'm sorry.." ,was the only words which came out of my mouth. I was pulled out of Samuel arms. I looked beside me to see Andrew possessively pulling me towards him. What's gotten into him now. Why is he acting like this.

"Sam, you better stay away from my Twinkle. Or I will not think twice before decorating your face with my punch" Andrew was angry now. He tighted his hold around me, which was slightly hurting.

"Andrew, can be please release me. Your hurting me." He loosened his grip but didn't let go of me.

"Andrew leave Twinkle now. If you harm her, you will have to face to consequences. Twinkle you don't worry I will save you from them." Sam was shouting at Andrew now. God what's wrong with both of them.

Andrew let go of me and started fighting with Sam. Punch after punch was thrown from both sides. Either one was not ready to give up.

"Will you both please stop it."I tried stopping the fight but they didn't. I turned around to look for some help but I noticed everyone standing stunned.
"Please can anyone help me stop them from fighting. Ethan you stop Sam and Michael you stop Andrew." They both immediately ran pulled Andrew and Sam. Both were breathing hard.

"What's wrong with both of you? Do you both realize what you where doing?" I was beyond angry now. And suddenly pain shot through my stomach making me scream. I couldn't stand anymore.

Immediately I was lifted from ground and placed on the sofa.

"Twinkle! Twinkle! Baby please tell me what's wrong." Andrew was asking me.

"No Twinkle tell me what's wrong. Are you in pain. Talk to me princess." Now Sam started to ask me.

"Dude stay away from her. Twinkle is mine." Andrew started to shout again.

"No she is mine. I love her." Sam started to shout. But his words shocked me. What did he just tell? He loves me!! Sam loves me!! God what have I put myself into.

Before I even get out my thoughts I saw them starting to fight again. This time I screamed even more loudly to gain there attention. Both stopped fighting. Thank God it worked.

"I want you both to calm down and listen to me. Now both of you come and sit here. Act like grown ups and not like kids." My pregnancy hormones were playing with me right now.

"Ok, so let me start talking now. Samuel I'm sorry for running away. I know what I did cannot be forgiven. But please for my sake forgive me. And also I'm sorry for not telling you about me being married and pregnant." I tried apologising to Samuel.

"Why are you apologising Twinkle??"Andrew started shouting again.

"Andrew please!! I want you to stay quite for sometime and please let me talk.

Samuel as I said before I'm sorry. I didn't know how you would react if I tell you about my life. I didn't want to miss the love you showed me. I didn't want to loose a best friend like you. The day Ethan proposed me I couldn't stay there anymore. I didn't have a choice but to run away. I didn't want anyone to get hurt. And also I want you to meet my husband Andrew." I pointed towards Andrew, who had a smirk on his face now. As if challenging Sam to talk anything now.

I turned towards Samuel to see him back away and walk towards the door. I stood up to stop him but he was gone. I couldn't stop the tears now. Katherine came beside me and pulled me into her arms.

"Twinkle calm down he will come back. Now that he knows where you are, he can't stay away from you. I know about my son." Mom tried to calm me down but I couldn't stop the pain.

"No mom, he hates me!! He will not talk to me now."

"Twinkle look at me. Sam doesn't hate you baby. He loves you. He himself said that he loves you. Don't stress yourself. He needs sometime to adjust the thought of you being wife of Andrew. Now go rest for awhile. Don't worry so much, it's not good for you and also your baby. Andrew take her to the room." Andrew came and picked me and carried me to our room. I was silent all the way. I couldn't come out of it. I wanted to talk to Sam.

Andrew slowly placed me on the bed and covered a duvet over me. He also got under the duvet and pulled me closed to him. He wrapped one his hand around my waist pulling me into him and other hand was playing with my hairs.

"Your mine Twinkle. I will not let anyone take you away from me. I love you angel.", Where the last words I heard before sleep took over me.