CHAPTER 12

ANDREW POV.

I was even tired of getting laid now. They were so boring. I wanted something interesting and something which distracts me from the bitch at home. Michael came into my office smirking. The meaning of the smirk is that I have to go with him to his pub.

Yes you heard me right. He not only owns restaurant, but also pubs. Today all our college friends are meeting up. I hate going to meet ups and my friend here very well knows it. He just want's to annoy me and even I wanted some distraction, so I decided to join.

He is party animal and I'm a business animal. I don't know how we bare each other. I have known him since was three years old. He was with me in all my problems and me in all his. Everyone were jealous about our relationship. Some even thought that we are gay's because of our closeness.

I completed my work and left with him. We reached the pub within no time. It was close to my office. We went to VIP section to get changed into something casual. When I came back I was surrounded by all my collegemates.

We got drunk, danced, etc. When I was having drink with my friends they started talking about my married life. I was least bothered about it until they started triggering me. They were telling that I was useless, that's the reason my bride ran away before wedding. That I'm not good in bed, I cheat, and what not. Michael tried stopping them but things got worst.

I was enraged. I got up immediately and headed to get out of this place. Michael came running, "Hey listen to me! They are drunk and out of there mind. Don't take this seriously."

"Wow Michael! Stop trying to convince me. This is all because of her. If she wasn't there none of this would have happened."

"OK listen! You're totally drunk. Let me drop you." he knows that I'm angry and in a worst mood.

"No I will go by myself. I want some time to think. Just leave me alone."

I took my car and drove without even caring about Michael who was running behind to stop me. My hormones were bringing the best monster out of me. All this happened because of her. I will not spare her. With that thought I went home.

I kicked the door, it opened with a tud. As soon as I entered I saw her near the sofa. She had a vase in her hand. She looked scared and innocent. Innocent!?! what am I talking about. She is far from it. She stole Tina from me. She is the reason my love left me. I took fast steps towards her like a lion running to catch it's food. Once I was in front of her, I saw her taking slow steps back. She slipped and fell on the sofa.

I went forward and pulled her up. I slapped her twice which made her stumble and fall on the floor. I pulled her hair roughly, she hissed in pain. She started crying, but front of whom is she acting. I am not falling for her act. I pulled her up holding her hair, she tried removing my hold on her hair, which made my grip even tighter. I dragged her upstairs to my room. She was shouting for help.

"Please leave me! Please! Please don't do anything."she tried escaping from me. I threw her on the bed. She bounced on the bed with the impact I threw her.

I removed my belt and rolled it around my fingers. I started hitting her. She was screaming. Tears were flowing. Blood was flowing. I didn't care about it. I was not in my senses.

I tore her dress. She kept pushing, scratching, screaming. There was no one at home to help her. I knew Martha had gone to meet her sister.

Today was not her day. She tried covering herself. She was shivering. One thing led to another and I raped her. She struggled for a while but later fell unconscious. I took her roughly like a monster. Once I was satisfied I pushed her out of my bed on the floor. She fell with a loud tud.

I slept happily for the first time after this marriage.

Twinkle barely had any clothes on her. She was shivering in the cold. She tried getting up but pain shoot through all the places. She couldn't even lift her hand. She curled up and slept on the floor exhausted.

Michael POV

I was worried about Andrew. His anger could bring the best monster out of him. I don't know what he is doing. I should check on him, with that thought I left the house in the morning. I went to his penthouse. Bruke was out near the car waiting for Andrew, which said that Andrew was still at home. I opened the door to the penthouse, no one were seen. Bruke informed me that Martha will be here within few minutes. I went to Andrew's room to talk to him. I opened the door and was shocked to see Twinkle.

She barely had clothes on her. She was curled up like a cocoon. She was shivering sleeping on the floor. Andrew was on the bed sleeping peacefully. How could he sleep after doing all this. Blood was oozing out from her body. She had bruises all over her body. It was clear that Andrew had raped her.

He crouched down to wake her. As soon as he touched her, she flinched. She opened her eyes and saw me. She tried moving away from my touch. She looked scared. I tried comforting but she was moving away. She started crying. She tried covering her self. I immediately  removed my shirt and covered her in it. She accepted it without arguments. When I went to help her stand, she started fighting back. She was not even able to utter a word. I assured her that I am here to help her. She tried to stand but couldn't because of the actions happened yesterday. I carried her to her room. I placed her in her bed. She was numb. She was not reacting to anything I asked or did. I didn't understand what's going on. I couldn't see her like this.

On the wedding day, I saw Twinkle. She was so beautiful. In that instant itself I decided that I will protect her like a brother. I felt loved towards her. Her innocence, shyness, everything about her told cuteness. She was an angle. I was happy that Andrew had got perfect wife. I met Tina. Twinkle and Tina are two different worlds.

No one's POV

Andrew got up with a headache. He tried opening his eyes, but the light from the windows made it difficult. Once he opened his eyes, he looked where he is. He doesn't remember what had happened yesterday. He tried recalling but couldn't. Pain shoot through his head making it impossible for him to think. The last thing he remembered is Micheal running behind his car asking him to stop the car. He wanted a drink, so he got up washed his face to go down. On the way to the hall,  he passed Twinkle's room and noticed Michael in her room. He got curious and turned to look properly. Michael was siting on Twinkle's bed without his shirt on. Michael looked angry about something.

What angered Andrew more was, Twinkle was wearing Michael's shirt. He was running his fingers through her hair. I couldn't take it anymore. The scene confirmed that they both had spent the night together.

He couldn't take it, he immediately entered the room. He pulled Michael up from the bed. He was not angry on Michael. According to him, Twinkle must have lured Micheal to bed. Michael being drunk would have not refused her. He asked Michael what is going on, "Michael care to explain what is happening here?"

Michael opened his mouth but before that, a punch was landed on his cheek. It stung so badly. Michael kicked Andrew.
It must be me who is kicking him, but why was he kicking me. I couldn't take it anymore, I started punching him back. We both started fighting. We came out of her room fighting. We didn't even know we reached the door fighting. I pushed him out of the door,
"Don't you dare step into this house again." Andrew summed it up

Andrew didn't know that Michael would take it so seriously and that this would be the last time he would meet Michael.

He turned back to go to her room. He was more then angry on her.