California Love -The Aftermath -2

Written by Heavynli
California Love - The Aftermath
post (2)

Britt yawns and looks over at the clock and it's 4 am. Today had been an extremely long and emotional day for everyone, including herself. She was spent. She cut the light off after closing her laptop.

4 hours of sleep would have to suffice for now. She goes to the guest bathroom and washes her face and hands and slides into bed next to Will. His hands immediately snake around her waist and pull her close to his body. His warm breath tickling the nape of her neck. Baby, you work too hard.

Britt: I need to get this done Will.

Will kisses her neck and when you're done, will you do me too?

BRITT smiles. His tone was warm and horny. Daddy wanted to play. I have 30 minutes right now.....

Will licks his lips. Music to my ears... He never was one to just slide inside. He wanted to treat Britt's body to an experience... He massages her from head to toe for 20 minutes. Removing himself from the bed and then her and heading to the bathroom.

The heated marble floors and steamy show awaiting them. Jill Scott's "All I" coos in the background....

" It's just all the things I see when you're inside of me. That keeps my mind going crazy. I can't even think at night, all I think about is making love...."

Britt throws her head back as Will's lips travel the length of her body... Love you so much baby...

Will I know you do... ( they enter the shower) He hoists her up on his shoulders and consumes her delicate lotus flower...
Britt's stress slides down the drain along with the soapy bubbles. Will licks to his hearts content and enjoys Jill's singing and Britt's moaning... A content wife meant a happy life... Her body jerked with pleasure and he loved it.

He finally turned her loose and they bathe and dry off. It's now 5:15 and the show was just beginning....

-///———

Shipp awakens about 4:30 am. Damn Cali and these pre recorded text messages...

- (Cali Love)
Baby, I know yesterday was hard on you. It will get easier, I promise. I love you. kiss my babies for me. Cali

Shipp must've read that message 50 times before he could even think about closing his eyes. That lasted for 10 minutes... he was awakened by the sound of crying and he was out the bed in a shot.

He opens Monet's room and she isn't in the bed. He follows the sound to the den about two rooms down. She is Cali's favorite chair with her favorite throw wrapped around her. She's clutching Cali's photo. Why did you leave us mama? Why! You loved us and we loved you. Did you really have to go so soon! Daddy, really misses you. He cries too, just like me. His heart is broken. He's been taking care of us, just like you. He even combs hair mama. We are all doing great in school. Dream and DJ are getting so tall just like you. Kaiden, loves the sunshine just like you too. He will stare at it until he falls asleep sometimes. Is that you visiting him? I'm going to ask daddy for a butterfly cage. Do you think he will get it for me? I hope so. Monet, holds the frame to her face and kisses the picture before placing it on the table.

Shipp, quickly moves down the hall and goes to the kitchen for a glass of water. He could only imagine he amount of tears the children had shed on a nightly basis. However, in the day time everyone seemed to be coping well. He made a mental note to tell Cali off when he got to Heaven. She would probably just kiss his mouth shut. He smiles.
Monet appears at the door frame and says daddy can I have a glass of water?

Shipp of course.

Monet gets a glass of water and sits a the breakfast bar. She takes a gulp swallows and says she's here.

Shipp puts his glass on the counter, who?

Monet mama, look.
Shipp is scared to look in the direction she is pointing.
Monet is pointing to the curtain that is blowing. It isn't near a vent and there is no open window or fan going.

Shipp would've loved to say she was cracking up, but he had witnessed this several times also.

Monet gets off the stool and hugs her daddy. Thank you for loving her. He hugs her back. Thank you for loving me. They go upstairs to their rooms. He lays in the bed. His chain reminding him she was right there.

Later on after everyone had gone to school he tried to work on his script, but his mind was distracted. He grabs his keys and heads to the gym. He works out for an hour and a 1/2 straight.

A lady comes by and says impressive, you must be trying out for Rambo.

He looks up still running full throttle on the treadmill wearing a face mask to help with breathing. She couldn't see his expression but hers was one of admiration.

He turns away and kept running another 5 miles before he jumped off. The next 5 days would bring the same. Every day she showed up and would try to make small talk with no luck. The following week, he would switch up the time, but no matter what time he came, she appeared.

Shipp: walks in and she approached him, but he cut her off. Excuse me, but do you know me?

She shoves her hand out quickly Paradise Williams.

He didn't shake it. His stare intensified.
She pulls her hand down. I didn't mean to be a creep. Just admired the dedication you have is all.

Shipp thank you. He walks off leaving her standing there.

He was gonna be short today. He had lunch with Britt in an hour and a 1/2.

Paradise is waiting by his truck when he comes out.

Thank you for your time!