California Love-The Aftermath Pt 32

post 32
written by Heavynli

Shipp stares at Dyna and she shrugs biting her lip to keep the tears from dropping down.  Shipp goes around to the other side of the driver's van and pays him $400 thanks man.  He takes the babies out and the bags...

Mrs. Shipp looks up and says what happened baby?

Shipp comes in closing the door and says My family is going to be under one roof. Right now I need you to watch these kids mama because I need to talk to my wife....

He escorts Dyna upstairs with his hand in the small of her back and into the bedroom, closing the door.  He backs her against the door.... his hands travel up her sides.... he is staring at her so intensely. He puts his hand around her neck and leans down and kisses her slowly.... I need you.... his warms lips caress hers, I LOVE you, I WANT YOU...

You are my everything! please don't leave me..

Dyna says shhhhhh baby...

He hikes her up and leans her over the dresser..... sliding her skirt up he almost drools on her ass.... her black lacey body suit was about to say goodbye, and goodnight.
He fingers the lace.... ummmmm look at all this. Damn babe, you make it hard to be good.   He moves the lace to the side and kisses both of her cheeks... Did you miss daddy... he pops her across the bottom.... can't wait to hear you moan he says leaning over to her ear...
She smirks bring it on daddy!

------

She moans as his lips slide from her breast to her belly button.... his breath warm and wanting...he places several kisses at the peak of lady island... he stops and looks up into her eyes... his beautiful wife...mother of his babies... keeper of his heart...all he wanted to do was please her.

She props herself up and says baby what's the matter.... with that question her breath was taken away.... his mouth devours her sweet spot... over and over again her back arches as he controls the kitten....  Her legs begin to buckle and he knows he is on track to a delicious treat.... he hears her trying to control her breathing. He chuckles and turns up the heat on her for sure.... ummmmm, ummmmm....  he watches her hands grip the sheets and he smiles... ummm hmmm his tongues takes over gain and one more lick gets him to the center of the his earth..... she couldn't hold back if she tried..... She screams out  and grips his head..... He finally turns her lose and she is panting for breath.....

He spanks her butt... get some rest, we gonna revisit this situation again tonight....

He goes in the bathroom and comes out with a towel and a soapy washcloth to clean her up....

He lets her sleep for a few hours and she finally comes downstairs about a quarter to 8... it was super quiet....

He comes out the kitchen and says hey babe... he pops a kiss on her lips...

Dyna says hey... yawning a little bit, where are the kids....

Shipp Will came and got all of the babies.... and mama.

Dyna shakes her head...

Shipp claps his hands together so you ready for me to turn you out...

Dyna sucks her teeth really...

Shipp hell yeah.... I've missed out on almost 1/2 a year of bomb ass sex... he walks her backward....kissing her neck... give me some.. or im going to take some... with your consent of course.

He hiked her up on the island in the kitchen and the bell rings....

Shipp awww hell naw... who the fuck... he clicks the remote to look at the monitor.. awww fuck he says...