California Love- The Aftermath pt 38

post 38
Written by Heavynli

A year had gone by since the whole crazy Gabrielle and Demetrius situation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Demetrius was going through it still. Although he had put a gag order on Gabrielle, not to talk about the divorce....

However, that didn't stop her from going on every talk show calling him a deadbeat until she couldn't....

3 months prior...

She had drug him through the mud left and right so when the baby was born he was sure to be present.  He asked the doctor to do a paternity test before he signed the birth certificate.

Gabrielle, tried to protest the procedure, but because they are already divorced, paternity had to be done in order for a child support order to be put in place.

The hospital had put a rush on the test and it was just a waiting game.

Demetrius was at home when his lawyer called  he said to get down to the hospital.....
Demetrius arrived and walks into the room and  the nurse brings the baby and gives him to Gabrielle... The lawyer and the judge come into the room and read the results....

in the paternity case of Gabrielle Santos and baby Santos...

Demetrius Shipp is 0.00% the father of the minor child.

Demetrius blinks and says NOT THE FATHER?

Judge- that is correct.

Demetrius says I wish you the best Gabrielle....  he turns and walks out with his copy of the paternity test.

Gabrielle is full of tears..... get out get the fuck out, I hate you!!!

Demetrius makes his way back to the parking deck and is about to get in his car...  he pulls it out of the parking space and gets on the road.  He calls Dyna and she says hey, glad you called.... Can you stop by

Demetrius, on my way.... He pulls up the gate of her house....

They only lived a neighborhood away from each other now....

She opens the  gate and he pulls in. All the kids are in school. She opens the door and  he follows her inside after a brief hug...

Demetrius to what do I owe the pleasure of this call/visit...

She says well as you know, Christopher and I have been together for a minute and

Demetrius says to himself please don't say you're getting married... please don't...

Dyna Demetrius did you hear what I said? 

Demetrius ummmp he clears his throat. im sorry  repeat it...

Dyna he proposed last night....

Demetrius feels like someone shot him once again....

He says excuse me I have to go... He rushes to the door and lets himself out....

Dyna opens the gate and he pulls out.

He drove home and got inside... He opened the Henny and took it to the head... before he knew it the whole bottle had gone  bye....

He lays on the rug feeling numb.... Thank goodness his mom was grabbing the kids for the weekend.... He didn't take any phone calls or do anything productive from the Friday to the sunday night when his mom came with the kids.

She says Demetrius what the hell is going on?

Demetrius says call Dyna she will tell you.

Mrs. Shipp calls and she answers the phone and she inquires...

Mrs. Shipp ooooh well, congratulations sugar... okay, I will bye.

Mrs. Shipp she says Come on son the kids cant see you like this... she says im going to take them back to my place and get them off to school tomorrow.

Demetrius thanks ma, love you...

Dyna had been calling all weekend and now by Thursday she still hadn't heard anything... she drives over and pulls in...

She rings the bell and he finally comes to the door...

Demetrius what?

Dyna pushes him to the side... you know what!
Demetrius you were fucking stringing me along knowing this dude was going to ask for your heart.

Dyna looks away...

Demetrius turns her face and leans down kissing her lips...

Demetrius says how could you do this to me.... kisses her again... I loved you first...

Dyna hugs him, I know, but we just... Demetrius hoists her up.... shhhhhhhhh
let me just eat in peace...with that... he hikes up her skirt and moves her lacey panties to the side.....  He licks her like a tootsie pop and before he knew it, he had gotten to her creamy center.... again and again....

------

Dyna had gone home so glad that Christopher wasn't living with her yet and she could bathe and not feel super guilty...

He calls about an hour later... hey babe, how was your day?

Dyna is was good.

Christopher... how is the shiny ring holding up?

Dyna is great.

Christopher that great to hear.. he loosens his tie and throws his head back... can't wait to see you tomorrow..

Dyna me either...  they talk a bit more and hang up...

Her bell rings and its Demetrius... He hands her a little paper bag...

Dyna what's this...

Demetrius looks around and  says is your man here?

Dyna says no.

Demetrius says those are your lacey pretty things...

Dyna snatches the bag and says buy...

Demetrius... aweee come on

Dyna pushes him out the door and goes upstairs to take a cold shower....

He had gotten under her skin... although they had been split for over a year and a 1/2 he was still clutch when it came to getting her off...  when she was in her horny state....

She and Christopher waited 6 months before getting it in and the months that followed proved to be lackluster. However in every other category he was money.... So when he proposed she had said yes...

She knew she would have to cut Demetrius off.... or would she....