California Love- The Aftermath pt15

post 15
California Love -The Aftermath
Written by Heavynli

Christmas Day....

Dyna was fully expecting all of the kids to be up early and hyped for Christmas Day.... However, Shipp tells her they were probably in the room listening to Cali tell a story.... He walks down the hall and he was right.

He comes back down to the room with her and says they are all up and listening to Cali tell a story on the I pad.

Dyna okay. She washed her face and brushed her teeth and comes back in the bedroom. Merry Christmas Demetrius.... she hands him a little box.

Shipp thought you didn't get me anything liar liar pants on fire.

Dyna you know Amazon prime is quick!

Shipp laughs at her and says you are truly nuts.

Dyna quit stalling and open it...

Shipp says I haven't given you your gift yet.

Dyna I don't need a gift, you're sharing your family with me on this beautiful day.

Shipp smiles at her....you thought I was going to let you sit home with your doggy?

Dyna nods yup.

Shipp wrong.... he tickles her a little and says come on.... lets go take advantage of all the mistle toe in the house.

They go downstairs and Dyna is about to start cooking and he closes the fridge... I said give me some kisses woman. I mean that.

Dyna leans in kissing him... she was still hurting, but his love was helping it to get better. Still, she had some choices to make.

Shipp rubs her lower back as he kisses her. He pulls back. I love you Sandyna and I want you to know that I'll be right here every single day for you.

Dyna says are you trying to hit on me while I'm wearing this diaper?

Shipp laughs, huggies, luvs, pampers!

Dyna says aight get off me so I can make breakfast. He says no, we don't cook on Christmas... we cater so we can enjoy each other. The bell rings and the food comes in and Shipp tips them $500 a piece. Thank you guys for coming through and Merry Christmas....

Dyna throws a napkin on her head and says excuse me sir, I didn't get my tip!

He smirks... you gonna get the tip aight!

an hour later all the kids come downstairs and says Merry Christmas!

They all head to the living room and the adults sit on the couch and watch the kids open up the presents.... Bikes, books, dolls, clothes, games, Monet got a phone she was so excited. Dyna says Monet your present is in the den.

Monet comes back carrying the box but had no clue what it was....

She opens it carefully and pulls out the big gold cage.... there was a plaque attached.... Monet's butterfly garden.....

She puts the cage down and stands up..... she walks toward Dyna with her arms out and hugs her bawling.....

All the other kids stopped playing and looked up and came over... Momo you okay?

Monet says thank you sooooo much I love it... Dyna squeezed her tight. You're welcome baby. I love you.

Monet says I love you too, don't leave us.

Dyna swallows the lump in her throat and says I won't.

Britt comes in with her crew and they pass out presents.... Shipp says excuse me.... Britt follow me...

Britt what ninja im off today....

Shipp bring yah ass....

She follows him through the kitchen into the pantry.... he says if you scream... im gonna bury you in my pantry...

Britt DIZZZAMMMMMN

Shipp yeah?

Britt hell yeah! They come back out of the kitchen and back into the living room but Dyna wasn't there....
Monet she went upstairs to change daddy.

Shipp cool...

Dyna comes back downstairs looking like a million bucks.... Her hair is curled and her lip gloss is poppin... She says Britt nice to see you. Hi Will.

Baby Brea...

Brea I big girl!

Dyna yes ma'am big girl Brea!

Mrs. Shipp says sugar you look stunning!

Dyna thank you...

Dyna says Mr. Shipp can I speak to you for a second...

Demetrius follows her into the kitchen and she says baby... I just want to thank you for a beautiful Christmas and thank you for letting me spend it with you and the kids. I have something I have to go take care of, but I'll be back...

Demetrius wait you didn't open your present.

She pokes him in the stomach and said you didn't open yours either.

Shipp I will where you going, can I come.

Dyna shakes her head no and says i'll be back shortly... she kisses his lip.

She gets in her truck and hopes Cholo won't be too much trouble. she jumps on the freeway and drives about 17 miles away.... she knocks on the iron gated door and waits for an answer. Finally the door opens.

Dyna Carrington whats shaking mama.

she comes in hugging everyone she sees. Her grandma who raised her while she lived in La during middle school still lived there... her uncles and cousins were there. She goes in the living room and sees her grandmother siting in the recliner.

There is my grandbaby. im glad you came... Dyna leans in and kisses her I love you grandmommy I wouldn't miss Christmas. She hands her an envelope....

her grandmother tries to push it back but she grips her grandmothers hand around it. keep it. she kisses her cheek.

She says grandmommy I have to go but i'll see you next month.

Her chest feels heavy as she gets back in her truck and heads to Shipp's house....

She rings the bell when she gets back and he says there you are. Everything okay?

Dyna says yeah, yeah I'm good.

Shipp pulls her aside and says you would tell me if something was the matter right?

Dyna yeah.

ship pulls her chin up and kisses her lip.

He grabs her hand and takes her into the living room.... up the staircase to the bedroom and out on the balcony....

He says I know we have been through our shit, but I know that our best days are ahead of us.... and I want to spend them all with you.... look.. he points over the balcony and the kids are in the backyard surrounding the

WILL YOU MARRY ME that is spelled out white roses in the backyard.

Dyna turns to look at Shipp who is on bended knee I love you Sandyna and I don't want to waste another day being without you....will you be my wife?

Dyna nods yes before he even opened the box.

Shipp says so you don't want to see the ring?

Dyna I'd marry you without it.

Shipp says woman if you don't let me put this ring on your finger...

He opens the box and Cholo comes running in with a bow around his neck....

He jumps on Shipps knee and he takes the bow loose.

Dyna laughs cause Cholo had a tux on and says awwwww

She sees the ring and is blown away....

He slides it on and stands... they kiss and the kids and everyone cheers...

the kiss is epic and she can't believe she was engaged....