California Love- The Aftermath-Part 51

Shipp nods and watches her walk away. He grabs his keys and heads to Will and Britt's

Britt opens the door and says what's wrong with you?

Shipp trouble in paradise

Britt damn, Shipp what you do?

Shipp why does it have to be me Britt?

Britt cause 9/10 times it's always your ass!

Shipp- says A'llanah has been in a mood lately and i can't stick my finger on it. She won't talk to me.

Britt says then it might be my fault.

Shipp chuckles what you talking about Britt?

Britt tells him what happened before the premiere.

Shipp Britt I asked you specifically not to say anything.

Britt it slipped I forgot.

Shipp damn. He didn't even bother to tell her that she had been on fertility drugs. He says I'm gonna get up with you at another time.

Britt Shipp I'm sorry.

Demetrius yeah. He heads out stopped by the florist and got all the little girls and his wife flowers. He walks in thinking that A'llanah was going to be laying down, but she was in the living room.

Shipp what ya'll doing?

A'llanah playing games.

De'vynne says mommy Llanah is teaching us how to play trouble.

Shipp sounds fun. He leaves the living room and goes into the kitchen to cut flowers...

They play for another hour or so and then the kids head out to the movies with Monet at Shipp's request. His mother is at a church meeting so they have the house to themselves.

A'llanah says baby those shorts look nice on you.

Shipp thank you.

A'llanah you mind taking them off for me?

Shipp smiles... you talking naughty huh?

A'llanah mayyybeeee she walks up behind him and wraps her arms around him. She inhaled his scent. Thank you for loving me Demetrius. For being patient and kind. He spins around in her arms. He searched her eyes before kissing her.

Shipp- you're welcome love.

A'llanah bites her bottom lip and pulls him into their bedroom. She kicks the door closed and undresses both of them. Instructing him to lay on the bed. She gives him a long back massage and sprinkles kisses down his spine.

He rolls over on his back with A'llanah straddling him. His hands cup her face and he kissed her. I love you so much A'llanah. So happy you came into my life.
She helps him slide deep inside and rides him slowly. He grips her waist and her ass alternately. love you too babe she says as she closed her eyes and rides him wildly....

He had planned to come home and talk to her, but it could wait. This activity was the choice of champions. Fuck he moans. He grabs her breast and she moans but not in pleasure and slaps his hands down.

He stops and sits up what's wrong???

She says my breasts are tender. I think I'm going to give these fertility meds a break...

Shipp says you want to stop?

A'llanah trying to have the baby or this bomb ass sex?

Shipp having the baby. Cause this bomb ass sex isn't going to stop.