California Love-The Aftermath pt40

post 40
Written by Heavynli

Dyna was sleeping peacefully and Britt and Shipp talked quietly with Will at the table...

Shipp its horrible, she wakes up screaming everynight...

Britt you guys are thousands of miles away...

Shipp I know, but she is still traumatized.... I'm trying to be there for her.

Britt you trying to be there for her, or you trying to put it on her.

Shipp you a fool Britt for someone that said she was done get it put on her, I see that belly popping

Britt  says I will flip this table over Demetrius don't play with me.

Will says yup number 5 is kickin Iive... Britt cuts Will a look.... but she knew damn well they couldn't keep their hands off each other...

Shipp smiles they had been the best friends married that he knew... They we so good to each other and all the friends around them. They had been taking care of the foundation since Shipp and Dyna had moved to NY...

He says im going to head upstairs to check on her. Mi casa su casa.........

They go into their room and cuddle up... Will is like I promise.... after this baby... im still going to chase your ass around like day one...

Britt says is that right...

Will looks at her ass and rubs his hand on it... luscious

Britt says see that's exactly how number five arrived inside....

Will, baby let me explain it to you.... you know that Italian place that you love... the one I shut down and have the chef cook you anything you want?
Britt says yeah... Will says and you take that firs bite and heaven opens up in your mouth? That is what its, like being with you every day.... Being with you is like getting something you always wanted, every single morning....

I love you and I never want you to stop loving me...  he kisses the back of her neck. Cause I damn sure ain't going to stop loving you.

Britt's heart melts before she puts it down on him....

------------------------

Demetrius walks into the bedroom and all the kids are crowded around Dyna....she is sobbing and they are loving on her.

Demetrius rushes to her and gives her a kiss on the head. Baby, what's wrong...

Dyna sniffles and wipes her eyes... I'm okay, I'm okay.

He says come on littles... lets go get tucked in. Monet, says mama if you want us to stay we will...

Dyna kisses her forehead and Demetrius gets them settled...

He comes back in showers and crawls in bed... baby tell me what's on your mind...

Dyna turns to him and says we've been through so much shit in the last 4 and a half  years and I'm tired.... I just want to be loved properly.

Demetrius says you don't feel like I've done an adequate job of loving you?

Dyna looks at him and says I feel like I haven't done an adequate job of loving myself... I've been pouring into everyone and not nurturing me... I knew that He wasn't the man I needed, but he did so many thing I wanted... However, the one thing I that he couldn't give me I was coming to you for. I ot myself into a serious situation....

Demetrius touches her face and says I've never stopped loving you, even when our relationship failed.... Dyna you are a strong and beautiful woman... One, I have had the pleasure of getting to know from a young age and grow into love with. The mother of my children, the mother to another woman's children.... I wasn't the best man always to you/ with you... Sandyna, as long as I'm on this side of the dirt, I will do everything to make sure you and my babies are good. So, whatever you need on this journey, count me in.

He pulls her in and hugs her tight.

Dyna - thank you...I love you

Demetrius love you too.... he slides down in the bed and kisses Dyna on the lips good night. He tucks her in and rests his arms around her..

She slept through the night peacefully... in the morning she was up making breakfast. The spread is beautiful and all the babies are eating and Will and Britt come after their own breakfast treats....

Demetrius comes down and he looks really upset....he says D let me talk to you a minute....