California Love-The Aftermath pt 43

post 43
Written by Heavynli

Will hangs up and looks over at Britt!  She looked worried, but would never admit to it.

The doctor comes back and says the lungs are looking fully mature and you are measuring two weeks ahead  of your gestational date, so we should be looking forward to a healthy baby....
Britt screams out and by the time the doctor makes it to the foot of the bed, baby is 1/2 way out...

Will gets down to the foot of the bed and the doctor calls a stat code and all the nurses rush in to see the doctor turn around holding the baby....

They rush him over to the incubator right away....

They clear his passageways and do his Apgar's 9 and 9
They bring him back over  and Will and Britt are like no way...

The doctor says surprise... you got a blondie!

Will cracks up and says these look like my great grandma genes!
Britt says mine too... After they clean her and little boy blonde up. They both scroll to pictures of their great grandma's  and show the doctors...

Britt looks at Will and says well daddy since he was a complete surprise in so many ways, what shall we call him?

Will and Britt come up with something and then he sends a picture of the 3 of them out and baby

-Roman Malakai Demps
-7lbs 2oz

He was huge for being 4 weeks early...

Shipp nudges Dyna and says look who just arrived.... he shows her the pictures and she smiles and then she bursts into tears...

Demetrius comforts her, but she is inconsolable...  finally she dries it up and both sets of twins are standing there... mama what's wrong? Their fingers wiping away the wetness and kiss her forehead. 
Dreams says did daddy make you upset?

Dyna sniffles and laughs no, mama daddy is sweet she puts a peck on his lips.

Dream says okay, daddy keep mama happy.
Demetrius jr says yeah, or we are going to run out of tissue in this house.

Everyone giggles... They all camp out in the living room to keep her company... it still hurt to climb the stairs and she needed a lo of help if she had to stand for long periods of time.

She hated feeling like a burden to everyone... a few weeks at home had earned her some unsupervised time at home.... she facetimed Britt...

Britt says hey boo....

Dyna says hey girl, what you up too.

Britt... feeding mr. Sunshine

Dyna he is adorable. Hey fat man...

Britt hes an eating machine... I think his daddy is getting jealous...

Dyna girlll you just gave me flashbacks to the triplets...

Britt girl you should be like 25 pounds the way they were guzzling milk...

Dyna right!  She stands up and Britt sees that she had lost more than a considerable amount of weight...

Britt says Dyna you okay?

Dyna turns around and feels self conscious that Britt can see her scars from the surgeries...

Dyna ummm yeah im good.

Britt says how is your appetite?
Dyna its not... im having a hard time keeping food down and that is why im looking malnourished here...