California Love-The Aftermath pt16

post 16
California love- The Aftermath
Written by Heavynli

Christmas had gone beautifully and Shipp was couldn't believe that life had given him a second chance to have a family. Was he completely over Cali... no, he wasn't but Dyna had been bringing him so much love and joy. However, he was pissed with her at this moment in time....

Dyna Demetrius, I'm working can we discuss this later?
Demetrius- this is important Sandyna.

Dyna rubs the back of her neck baby, I will stop by your place this evening and we can discuss anything you want okay?

Shipp blows a breath, cool see you then.

They hang up and he calls his mom.

Mrs. Shipp my main man Demetrius.

Demetrius ma I need to talk to you.

Mrs. Shipp okay, what's going on son.... they stay on the phone for 1/2 an hour and then hang up.

He does some laundry and then he makes dinner for the house and waits for Dyna....

He is on his second drink when she rings the doorbell. He opens the door and says I did give you a key remember?

Dyna I know, Demetrius...

the tension levels up another notch....

She comes in and puts her purse on the counter. Normally, she takes off her shoes, but she din't look like she was staying as she took a seat in the kitchen.

Dyna you wanted to see me?

Demetrius.... I did, but you look like you are distracted.

Dyna. Just a stressful day at the shoot, how was your day baby?

Demetrius shoots her a look. It would be a lot better if my fiancée  slept in the house with her future groom. He puts his drink down and   is almost whining...We miss you....

Its been a month since you spent the night, going on?

Dyna We aren't married yet, I'm not completely comfortable with spending the night over on a long term basis.

Demetrius is this because of Cali?

Dyna No, this has nothing to do with Cali. I'm not telling you to uproot the kids or anything like that.      

Demetrius touches her hand, then what is it?

Dyna I would like to wait on moving in, until after we get married.

Demetrius puts his head down... he was hoping that she would've moved in right after Christmas...but every time he brought it up, she shot it down.  They hadn't even slept together. He knew she was still healing so he didn't push it there....

Shipp says well, how about a sleepover tonight... My mom is here, its Friday and we can go to your place, if you'd like....

Dyna smiles.. she rounds the counter and pulls his head to her face and kisses his lip. Her babe, was missing her and feeling a little neglected. She would want him to step his game up if the shoe was on the other foot.

Dyna says tell you what baby... grab some clothes and lets go....

they arrive at her house and shower separately and she lays him out in front of the fire..... She grabs her warmed coconut oil and  gives him a deep tissue massage....     

Shipp okay babe, I see you got some skills right there....

Dyna you better know it... and now.... I'll give you a preview of the honeymoon....20 minutes later, he watches his whole shaft disappear...