California love- The Aftermath pt.9

Post 9
California Love-The Aftermath
Written By Heavynli

Once they load her in the ambulance they see that she is losing blood... they cut her shirt open and see that she had a huge laceration caused by one of the lights in the ground around the tree house.

Demetrius is panicking. He calls his mom and Britt. Britt was at the center and his mom was on her way. The ambulance pulls off into traffic.....

All the kids are in the house sitting in the living room.
Monet: is she okay? I checked Dream, her shirt is a little dirty, but that is it.

Shipp:Thank you baby. Thank you for making sure you sister is okay.

Monet of course daddy. Is Grammy coming so you can go to the hospital
and see Ms. Dyna?

Shipp nods anxiously... he was holding Dyna's phone in his other pocket.  His mother arrives and he says Monet will tell you the rest, I gotta go love you ma, thanks.

Mrs. Shipp love you too!

Shipp is racing toward 8700 Beverly Blvd where Cedar's is. He parks and  rushes inside to the ER....

Sir calm down and slowly tell me who you are here to see?

He says I'm here to see Sandyna Carrington. She came in about maybe 20 minutes ago bleeding from the stomach.

The nurse looks through the computer. Sir she is currently in the O. R.
have a seat....

Shipp says thanks.... He is paranoid as hell because he had
gone through this a few times with Cali and he couldn't bear to lose another lady close to his heart.... He sits in the corner with his arms crossed and his head back. Jesus please, be merciful. I love her.

Nurse. Mr. Shipp!!!

He is up and headed to the elevator with the nurse... Normally, we don't bring you in until she comes out of recovery, but go ahead, we moved her to a private room.

Shipp walks in slowly and looks at her in the white light of the over head light. Damn, he didn't even have any flowers.... He sits by her bedside after kissing her on her forehead.  The machines are giving her oxygen as she sleeps.

The doctor comes in and says... We were able to close up the wound  she has some bruising around the ribs but no internal injuries that will last. She had 66 stiches that will dissolve in a matter of two weeks. She needs to be on bed rest. No heavy lift or strenuous activities. limited travel. As in to appointments and home.

Demetrius says got it. When will she be discharged doc?

Dr. We would like to at least keep an eye on her until morning.  Well, things didn't go exactly as planned .Once Dyna woke up, she was freaked out and wanted to go home immediately. I don't do hospitals, she pleaded to go.

Shipp says calm down a little bit so that we can get you healed up a bit.

She looked at Shipp with her slanted brown eyes and says please. I just want to go home. Tears slip down her cheeks.

Shipp asks the doctors to step in the hallway... If I take her home and make her stay put with a follow up tomorrow is that okay.

Doctor.... sighs... sure she has to get these prescriptions filled and REST IS imperative.

Shipp got it.

Shipp walks back in and says I've spoken to the doctors and they will discharge you to my house. Her eyes grown wide...  and then she frowns... I  don't want to make the children uncomfortable.....

Shipp hush, I got them!

They finalize all her paperwork and get her into the truck and head to the pharmacy and get her prescriptions filled before heading to his house...

They walk in slowly... and the kids have balloons and flower everywhere....

Ship makes her comfortable on the couch which seats 12  and brings her some water to take her meds with.

He goes upstairs to check on the kids and is mom said Dream has been crying non stop since the ambulance came.... she told Monet it was her fault.

All the kids were in bed, but Shipp went and got Dream and brought her down. She was still whimpering a bit. He say look big girl.  Dream wiggles down and snuggles right up to Dyna. I'm sorry she says.

Dyna leans over and kisses her on her head. mamas you did nothing wrong. I'll be okay. Dream yes ma'am.

Shipp come on miss wiggles its time to get back in bed.

Mrs. Shipp comes down and says hello kissing Dyna on the cheek and asking if she needed anything.

Dyna  no ma'am im in a little bit of pain, but the meds should be kicking in soon.

Shipp is moving a mile a minute. Checking in with Britt about the center, and freshening the guest room downstairs for Dyna.... He was going to sleep down there as well so that she would have help getting up and moving around.

Everyone says their goodnights and the first night was the hardest....

She cried in her sleep and Demetrius felt helpless. When she woke him up at 3:30am to go to the bathroom she begged him to take her back to the hotel. She told him she felt like she was being a burden.

Shipp: Sandyna, shhhhhh you're good.

Dyna but I just....

Shipp shhhhh hush woman.... his warm lips landing on hers......

The rush of butterflies between them was explosive. she timidly kisses her back....

They pull apart and she is the first to break the ice....

Is that a  I'm holding you hostage kiss?

Shipp giggles I know I told you stop talking and this time the kiss is more intimate and sensual....

She rests her hands around his neck....what are we doing?

Shipp?