California Love-The Aftermath pt25

Post 25
Written by Heavynli

Leaving her babies, all the babies was the last thing she wanted but she didn't know how to get around it... what she hadn't told anyone was  in addition to La'dell staying there, Jessika had been calling and calling and calling and all of the calls weren't about La'dell. Then the letters started coming... He would try to hide them, but Dyna found them opened in the  closet stuffed in a sneaker box while cleaning up. That was the day that she decided to move into the nursery. She had been crying herself to sleep unbeknownst to her husband. He just thought she was on a sex strike.

She hadn't confronted him, she hadn't pitched a fit. but inside she was struggling...

La'dell was no easy child to deal with either. He was rude and sneaky and he picked on the other kids when he thought no one was looking. if they told he would break down screaming or crying calling for his mom.

Dyna stayed in the back yard with her toes dipped in the water... she was sure the kids would wake up, but Shipp kneww here he could find her.... She was out there for a total of 45 minutes, before he came with Divinity and Dallas.

Shipp Sandyna, the babies need to eat.

Dyna backs her toes out of the pool and stands up wiping her hands on her clothes.... She reaches for the babies...he holds the doors and she goes inside.... Tandem nursing on the couch was her favorite place. Lots of pillows and comfort. He walks out and comes back with water in a glass and a pitcher of water.. he licks his lips and says you want me to stay and help, or leave?

Can you check on the babies and then come back?

Shipp sure.

He makes his way up the stairs and is about to go in Monet's room..

GIVE ME YOUR PHONE

Monet no, I'm using it!

Give it to me stupid bitch! he jumps up and rushes her.

Shipp rushes in the room in time to see La'dell trying to smack Monet and snatch her phone.

Shipp grabs La'dell by his shirt and yanks him up AYYYYYYY boy what you doing...

La'dell immediately turned on the water works...

Shipp ahhhh hell naw.... he snatches him out the room and takes him into the bedroom and spanks him.... La'dell is pissed I hate you, you not my daddy....

Shipp that's okay, but you don't ever put your hand on a female....

La'dell she is a bitch!

Shipp pops his mouth and is so furious he tells him to go to his room....

La'dell NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Shipp says aight cool, go get your bag... La'dell stands there and Shipp roars at him GET YOUR BAG NOW!!!!!!!
La'dell hightails out of the room and into his stomping and waking up Dominic

Shipp is shaking he wants to floor this lil boy but he can't....

He grabs Dominic and brings his to his mother who had Divinity and Dallas sleeping next to her...

Dyna whats going on...

Shipp too much to explain... I'll be back soon....

La'dell is strapped in next to him are 4 suit cases full of clothing and toys that he had bought for him since he had been there...

Shipp drives the 45 minutes to his grandmothers house....

Ms. Jackie opens the door to La'dell and his 4 suitcases and Demetrius.... He pulls the suitcases inside declining an offer to sit... You have to take him, butcause he is causing havoc at my house.

Ms. Jackie laughs and blows smoke too hood for you huh mr Hollywood. Jessicka told me she asked you to keep em... said he deserved the finer things just like Monet!

Demetrius ooh so she played me....

Ms Jackie giggles...lookd like it.

Demetrius gives her a check for 5,000 dollars and says appreciate you....

He drives home thinking about his wife and kids....

Everyone is in their respective beds... Triplets all cuddled up underneath each other in the crib...

He walks into the bedroom and doesn't see Dyna. He hears the shower going and then walk in the bathroom. He looks at the mirror and its just foggy and he says Dyna.

She says yeah babe in a teary voice.

Shipp says baby come out the shower.....

Dyna shuts the water off and swings the glass door open... she comes out and Demetrius says damn you look gorgeous...

Dyna 1/2 smiles... more tears spring to her face...

Shipp says shhhhh shhhh shhhh he pulls her to him soaking wet and says come on tell daddy what the trouble is...

Dyna looks in his eyes and holds is face. Demetrius, I love you and these babies. However, I want you to be happy.

Shipp shhhhhhhh Dyna you are making me happy. Shhhh stop crying look at me. I love you, I'm stubborn sometimes and I want shit my way, this was one of those things.

Dyna what changed....

Shipp I saw him trying to attach Monet... who knows what else that lil bad ass had been doing...

Dyna stares at him...

Shipp baby I just want us to be happy and love each other, I apologize for putting you through that for months... will you forgive me.....

Dyna pushes him out of the bathroom and they crash onto the bed.... we have one other piece of business... what was Jessika saying in those letters....

Shipp rolls her over and stands up.

He pulls his shirt over his head and says she was trying to get back aand being inappropriate with your husband.

Dyna and what did you say...

Shipp nothing that is why she started calling so much... im not interested in Jessika and anyone that knows me could tell you that... that is why she gave Monet to me... she hated Cali. Happy to report she now hates you too....

Dyna laughs for the first time in a long while...

Shipp said there is my baby... I love you... I don't want to be without you... EVER he pops her butt don't ask me about no divorce again.

Dyna says come here let me make  it up to you...

Shipp no, let me make it up to you!!!