California Love-The Aftermath pt23

Post 23
California Love The Aftermath
Written by Heavynli

For the next 42 days the babies stayed put.....They seemed to be a lot more calm in the hospital because mommy spent the better part of 12 hours sleeping everyday.... Her food was catered  and she had weekly physical visits with the kids and facetime multiple times of day.

Mrs. Shipp and Demetrius took turns  spending the night at the hospital so she wouldn't be alone.... most of the days she was upbeat but during the last week she had been quiet and sleeping more.

Shipp asked t he doctors about the change, but there was nothing they could attribute it to medically.

He went home to check on the kids and his mother came.... 30 minutes into A Million Little Things she felt a warm gush....

She sits up and says Mrs. Shipp, call the doctor its time....

Shipp had the music blasting so he didn't hear the phone ringing....

Mrs. Shipp says there is no answer...

Dyna pants call Monet...

Monet picks up on the first ring hi Grammy...

Mrs. Shipp where is daddy?

Monet blasting music....

Grammy tell him he needs to come to the hospital, mama is about to have the babies....

Shipp is in full on wind down mode when Monet barges in....

Shipp aye are you supposed to walk in when that door is closed...

Monet no, but mama is about to have the babies Grammy said come back to the hospital. I can sit with the babies until..... He says no, come on everyone in the truck.... takes him 10 minutes flat to get all the kids loaded up....

He makes it to he hospital in 20 minutes flat...

The kids are in the waiting area with Grammy...

the nurses and doctors are lined up along with the neonatologist  three bassinettes wait in the background....

Dr. Suarez... bare down Mrs. Shipp.... Dyna digs her heels into the bed.... this was supposed to be a magical moment but she couldn't feel it. She pushes again and baby A crowns and she screams... she had no pain meds because her dilatation happened to fast.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh she grips the bedrails.....

First baby is out.... we have a baby girl!

Happy birthday precious one of the nurses says as they pass her to the neonatologist to get checked over.

babies B and C are excited there is a little more space and fight to see who is going to go next... 3:40pm,3:41 and 3:43 are their birth times respectively....

Dyna and Demetrius are now parents of one daughter and two sons....

Baby Girl - Divinity A'mor 7lbs 12oz
Baby Boy B Dominic Antjuan 8lbs
Baby boy C Dallas Amari 7lbs 7oz

The doctors work quickly making sure each baby was healthy and good on their Apgar scores... 9's across the board...

They are wrapped and placed in their parents arms.... 

Shipp is boohooing so hard and the boys just kinda stare at him like dad we're fine....

Divinity nestles in next to Dyna  She had the biggest cheeks and this dark red hair...however, she refused to open her eyes....

Dyna bawls over her tiny head and Shipp looks up whats wrong...

Dyna she looks like my mom. she wipes her face with her other hand and says I wish she was here to see them....

Shipp kisses her head... you did a wonderful job and thank you for theses beautiful gifts....

They spend another 2 days in the hospital and are discharged....

Shipp clicks the last car seat in and helps dyna into the truck....

the ride home is quiet...

Shipp says is there anything that you want from outside before we go home?

Dyna says no, just home... I'm a little tired and the babies need to eat....

Britt is there when they get in....

She says welcome home belly buddy.

Dyna smiles hey Britt... where are my little boyfriends....

Britt taking a breather from the boobies...

Dyna says I know right.... I think my boobs are going to implode...

Shipp says they look good from over here...

Dyna makes a face and says stop it.

Shipp... too late

Dyna is cuddling Britts' boys and she says  umm girl I think there is something brewing in this diaper....

Shipp says and Ms. Divinity is in need of some one on one with mommy....

He helps her upstairs while he carries the boys.... after diaper changes and 30 minutes a piece on the boob.... the Shipp Trips  snuggle in next to mommy. Dyna drifts off into a nap and wakes up to see kids on the couches in their room snuggled up...

She slides her feet over the side and noticed the babies weren't in the bed.  She goes to the bathroom and comes out Shipp is walking back in the room... Hey baby he says...  he leans over kissing her on her cheek.  how you feeling...

Dyna like I need a shower...

Shipp says go ahead baby I got the lil ones...

Dyna takes a 45 minute shower and Shipp puts the babies in the crib together... they seemed more calm that way.

Dyna dries and comes out dressing in the closet which was huge... She walks over to the nursery which was connected to the room.

She puts her arm around his waist... oh you touching me now...

Dyna whatever...

Shipp says baby ive missed you...

Dyna have you?

Shipp hell yes... these kids were tearing me down while you were gonna be the first pregnant lady with 6 kids in the hospital....

Dyna giggles a little Mr. Shipp we have a little unfinished business, but not tonight...

Shipp yeah I know... what he didn't know was how he was going to tell her that Jessika was going to be locked down for 6 years....

Divinity stirs in her sleep  and then settles back in...

They walk back into the bedroom and he says babe, when you gonna put your wedding rings back on?....