California Love -The Aftermath -Pt 30

California Love-The Aftermath
post 30
Written by Heavynli

As soon as all the kids arrived home... the tension cloud resumed....
Monet immediately went from chatty to silent and asked to speak to Shipp in the next room.

Monet says daddy why is ma... that lady here....

Shipp says because I asked her to come. Don't you want to see you sister and brothers?

Monet can we see them without her? She killed a whole person and you want to be stupid enough to leave her alone in the house with your children.

Shipp Monet Nicole Shipp!

Monet's eyes got wide as saucers and then she felt the crack of her dad's hand pop her on the leg! she wasn't sure what surprised her the most, the sting of the pop from her dad who had never spanked her.

Monet looks at him and says I hate you and I hate her too... she destroyed our family.... every single day someone comes to me telling me I lived with a killer..... I'm sick of it... I'm not going to put up with it anymore...

There is a knock on the door and Monet rushed to it and yanks it open.... ARE YOU HAPPY.... YOU RUINED OUR LIVES she spat at Dyna....

The wind is knocked out of Dyna as Monet pushed her with all her might and banged her head against the decorative metal around the door frame.

Dyna loses her balance after hitting the door frame and hit the floor like a bag of bricks....

Shipp comes around and helps her to her feet and he sees the streak of blood.  She puts her hands to her head a  profound amount of blood was pouring from it.

He called for an ambulance.... Sits her in the chair and gets her a towel.

Divinity is screaming at the top of her longs and Dominic and Dallas are bringing up the background crying....  they all crowd around Dyna  clawing at her legs and thighs trying to pull themselves onto her lap. She is holding the towel and can't manage.... She rests the towel on the arm of the chair and scoops them up....

Shipp has gone down the hall to answer the door as the ambulance has pulled up...

Monet watches from the reading room upstairs in the window seat as they loaded her into the ambulance....

Shipp couldn't go with her as he had all the kids but he called his mom and let her know what was going on and she came back over to sit... most happy to see the triplets in person.

Divinity had cried herself to sleep in her mother's absence. Dream and DJ sit on the couch and say is she dead grandma... is going to be in heaven like mama?

Mrs. Shipp no sweetie she is going to be okay....

6 hours later Shipp comes back home...

Mrs. Shipp says son what's wrong... where is Sandyna...

She's in the hospital in a coma... she fell unconscious an hour after we got to the hospital... there is some swell on her brain.... his facial expression looks pained...

Mrs. Shipp says why aren't you there with her now....

Shipp I uh came to get the triplets, Britt is going to take care of them while I'm waiting for dyna to wake up... plus all her pumped milk is over there.

----------

It would be 3 days before she Dyna woke up again... the swelling subsiding and nothing but stitches were left of the incident....

She allowed Shipp to drive her back to the house...

She stood by the door and Mrs. Shipp approaches her with a hug. She accepts.
Maia and Mekhi come over and wave quietly... She smiles at them and waves back....
Dream and DJ peek from behind a doorway.
Dream walks over and says does your head still hurt.

Dyna nodded a little bit.
Dream I hope you feel better.

Kaiden is looking at her from between the staircase spindles... he smiles slowly revealing a missing tooth. She smiles back winking at him which he thought was so funny and winks back.

She wasn't expecting Monet to appear.

Shipp calls her name and she comes to the top of the stairs... you have something you need to say?
She peeks over the rail and says nope and goes in her room slamming the door....

Dyna doesn't respond in anyway. She hears the doorbell ring behind her and it was Britt and Will...

We have babies and food.
Divinity dives into dyna arms... mama she smothers her mother with kisses....

Shipp rubs the back of his neck and Shipp takes the food into the kitchen dishing out plates and thinking of how he was going to get Dyna to stay in LA, but on the ride to the airport later that night he knew it was a lost cause....

He couldn't blame her. However, he was going to spend a couple of days in NYC with her and the babies to help her out...

He hold his babies at the gate and this time Divinity doesn't resist. She grabs his face muhhhhhh she kisses his nose...

The flight is uneventful and all Dyna wants to do when she gets home is sleep.

However, the babies need to be bathed and nursed and finally go down an hour after they get in....

Shipp says this is a very nice place you have here...

Dyna says thanks... She reaches for her ice pack and settles down into the bed... Shipp lets her get comfortable next to him and texts his mom to let her know he made it..

He asks how everything is going at home...

Mrs. Shipp quiet and sad that daddy has left town, but they will be okay.

Shipp and miss Monet?
Mrs. Shipp I have her sorting laundry, mopping and all that good stuff...

Monet grammy im tired.

Grammy don't sass me girl, get back to work....

---------

In the morning Dyna wakes up to breakfast and Shipp playing with the babies..

Dyna thanks him and starts cleaning up....

Shipp ummm are you going to be okay when I go back to Cali?

Dyna yeah...

Shipp I'm sorry all of this happened  with Monet...

Dyna listen... ummm she is entitled to her feelings. I don't want to talk about it okay.

Shipp that's not going to make it go away.

Dyna you're right, but it's what I want. 

Shipp sighs fine... he puts his head down and Dominic mocks him...

Dyna laughs and bends down picking him up. Stop picking on your daddy.

Shipp looks up and Dominic smiles at him and waves.

Shipp says I miss seeing them everyday....

dyna sighs....

his week long visit was cut short  by  him having to fly back home....  his mom had broken her foot...

for 4 weeks he is hustling by himself to get everyone back on track but then he took a turn for the worst too...

He had been under incredible stress lately and now it was catching up!...

He calls Dyna hello?

Shipp I need you...