California Love The Aftermath pt18

post 18
California love the aftermath
Written by Heavynli

That was 6 months ago.... they hadn't had a problem with her dad since...

Monet looks in the mirror and smiles... Mama I'm in love with this outfit thank you so much for getting it made for me. 14 is going to be lit.
Dyna hugs her and she finishes her hair and gives her a little lip gloss. Perfect.

Monet says thanks. Are you going to drive me to school too? She and Dyna go down the steps and to the garage. Sure thing birthday girl....

Shipp says Monet!
Monet yes daddy..... happy birthday firstborn enjoy you birthday cause tonight.... WE PARTY!!!!

He picks her up and spins her around and she says okay daddy I love you. Mama is going to drive me to school and I will see you guys at 5 pm...

Shipp says grammy is going to pick you up.... 

When Dyna returns from dropping the Monet off, she thought Shipp would have been home but no dice...

.....

Shipp Herm the worm!!! whaddup boy they exchange a handshake and  sit down in the garage...

Herm pick your poison boy!!!

I'll take a shot of Henny...

Herm oooh you drinking, drinking! they crack up. I'm surprised you out in these streets, thought you'd be home with wifey! Y'all still in that honeymoon phase right!

Shipp usually I am home getting all that honeymoon sex.

his phone buzzes....

Dyna sends a picture of a bedset for Monet to be delivered today...

He is about to answer her but gets distracted....

he puts the phone back on the couch and continues cutting up with Herm.

Herm so now that you've been married twice, whats the differences between the ladies... sex wise

Shipp nicca are you serious.... Both of my wives, fine as hell!

Cali was a tall drink of water and Dyna is Mrs. Thick ums  broooo she got ass for day!

Sex wise....Cali was good but Dyna she just take that shit to a whole other level.... I don't even have to ask for it and she know... plus she down to fuck wherever!

Herm like boy you living that life!!!! That's why your ass wanted to get married so fast.

Shipp nah, I didn't want to wait, I fucked up before hand and  she ghosted my ass. I was sick! Missed the fuck out of her....

Herm oh so you made it more expensive for her to get rid of you ass huh.

They giggle some more

Herm so when you gonna make her a mommy!

Shipp I've been trying, but every month nothing.... 
Herm you look a little upset man. I mean you have 6 healthy kids you like the old nicca that lives in the shoe....

Shipp chuckles a minute... and I'm glad she loves me and the kids and we love her too. I just want to give her that experience..

Herm does she want a baby?

Shipp yeah, we talked about it before we got married.

Herm well keep trying I guess your ass might end up with Twins like me.

Shipp nicca I got two sets I already know... whatever we have, im gonna be happy, but I was hoping it would happen soon, I mean I took a year off just for that specific purpose...  he groans... I could be on the set  somewhere...

Herm nicca it could be worse....

Shipp you right it could be worse... you and maya gonna have anymore kids...

herm HELL NO she made that perfectly clear when the twins were born.

Shipp Damn

......

Dyna goes ahead and orders the bedroom suite and  heads home after picking out some matching accents for her room.

she had just put the finishing touches on it when  Shipp walks in.... baby where you at.

Dyna up here....

Shipp peeks in the room... its looks fantastic mama. he pops a kiss on her cheek.... ummm no kids are home... so...

Dyna so you should call your agent and see if there is anything coming up.

he looked over at her and walk out the room.

They kept pretty quiet around each other.... but after the party bus to Disney with the family and 6 of Monet's closest friends..... they come home and get everyone settled for the night...

Monet said mama and daddy thank yo for everything....  she hugs them and heads off to bed.

Dyna jumps in the shower and when she comes out Shipp is leaning against the bathroom counter. He holds a towel out for her and she steps out.

He wraps it around her and pulls her close kissing her lips. I love you and whatever is on your mind let me help. 
Dyna says today, I hear you talking to herm... you said you purposely took he year off to have work on having a baby. its not happening and you're disappointed aren't you?