California Love-The Aftermath pt6

Post 6

California Love-The Aftermath

Written by Heavynli

Shipp: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE!

Paradise slides down... tsk tsk baby... why are you talking to me like that? Hmmmm I've been nothing but sweet to you.

Shipp: presses the buttons on his phone rapidly then uses his thumb to slide the sos button to call the cops.

Paradise says you not happy to see me? Thought we could spend some time together.

Shipp: I didn't invite you here he yells...

Paradise walks toward him swiftly so what! You will come to your senses soon enough. I'm a good woman!

Shipp I ain't looking for a woman a man a dog or a cat.

Paradise you NEED ME

Shipp ma'am please leave my home!

Paradise we live here together now just accept it.

Shipp PLEASE LEAVE WE AREN'T anything

Paradise lunges at him but he dodges her and heads straight out the front door. The cops pull up just as Paradise chases him out the front door!

Cops ma'am put your hands up!

Paradise I didn't do anything.
Another cop is interviewing him and he walks through the house and everything looks untouched but they did see where she disabled the alarm by cutting the wires she had also broken the door from the garage and gotten into the house that way.

Demetrius was stressed. He called his mom after pressing charges and she grabs all of the babies.

He also called nailani and let her know today's lesson would be canceled.

Nailani is this because i don't want to date you. That's fucked up Demetrius.

Demetrius smacks his forehead these chicks are wildin. With all due respect Nailani, our house was broken into tonight and the kids aren't even here. I'll be in touch. He hangs up.

Nailani sink down into the couch and feels badly. She had no clue what to do.

Demetrius calls BRITT and lets her know what happened. He had everything repaired and changed that night. He also hired security.

A few days later he lets the kids come home after making sure the court had documented this incident.

The clerk told him she was a repeat offender and the judge had already sentenced her 6 -13 years behind bars!

Shipp thank GOD

The clerk says anything else sir.

Shipp nope:

He looks in on the kids and checks all the doors. He went in to the den and poured a glass of henny. He threw it back and closed his eyes....

He hadn't had a decent nights sleep since everything went down. He feel asleep in the chair and heard the sound of water running.
He checked around downstairs and then went upstairs the shower in his bathroom was on... wtf??? He yawned and rubbed his eyes. Hi Demetrius he turned around startled.... Cali

Cali yes my baby.

Shipp is staring at her.Cali I can see you!

Cali yes baby you can.

Shipp how? You.... he stammered

Cali walks toward him but he backed up. Demetrius don't be afraid.