California Love-The AftermathPt-42

California Love- The Aftermath
post 42
Written by Heavynli

Shipp says Whattttt?
She sticks her hand out and says I'm Lexus Green
Shipp stares at her hand. she finally puts it down and says aren't you going to invite me inside.

Demetrius shifts his weight on the other foot and says NO  I don't know you...
Lexus says well you better get to know me, my mama will be seeing you in court.

Demetrius says I'm not sure who your mom is, but didn't she teach you not to talk to strangers?

Lexus, she told me you might be a jerk, but I didn't know to what degree... guess I'll see you in court...

Demetrius closes the door on the young female that bore no resemblance too.

He turns around and sees Dyna drinking a glass of water over by the counter. He stares at her, but almost looking through her... He tells her to get dressed...

Cali- hurry you have to go now

Dyna says what's wrong with you... why are you rushing me to get dressed...

They are heading down the 110 at almost 80 and it happens... She passes out in the car...

Demetrius... shit shit shit.... he pulls in and jumps out with her in his arms... I need help.... please help me... some doctors and nurses come rushing out and whisk her away.... 

He tells them she just had surgery there about a month ago to remove a mass
that they later found out was a non cancerous mass.

The doctors thank him and tell him to wait they would give word as soon as they could....

The doc breaks the smelling salts and she pops her eyes open and sits up... they calm her down and ask if she knew where she was?

Dyna ummmm I was in the truck, where am I now?

The doc tells her and he say how are you feeling... She says i'm i'm going to throw uppppp blaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh she throws up chunky blood and the doctors are like we have to get her into surgery stat....

Demetrius had been waiting for 4 hours in the waiting room and he is sweating bullets when the doc comes out... she is stable in icu.... she had an intestinal blockage.. we were able to clear it, but when she wakes up, you'll be able to visit with her...

Demetrius what caused it?

Doctors these things just happen sometime without cause...
24 hours later the test reveals she had a faulty blood vessel and had been bleeding internally for weeks... slowly due to the last surgery...

Demetrius calls his lawyers to look into it for him...

His phone rang again and he answers..

Monet daddy some girl came here looking for you... she said that you have to go to court tomorrow...

Demetrius says daddy will take care of it... don't open the door or let anyone in okay...

Monet got it daddy...

He didn't want to leave Dyna, but he wanted to take care of little miss sooner than later...

He gets in his truck and heads to the lawyer and they meet with the private investigator and she says... she (Lexus) has been following you closely and we need to get her in for a swabbing...

48 hours later the results were back...

Demetrius sits in the judges chambers for 4 hours waiting for Lexus to show up and finally she does. The judge says ma'am where have you been?

Lexus well I ain't got no car cause I ain't have no daddy until a few days
ago...

The judge says that is no excuse ma'am you are wasting the court's time and the this fine gentleman.

Lexus sucks her teeth and  says whatever i'm here ain't I

The judge says ma'am watch your language and he pulls the results out and says  in the case of Lexus Green  vs Demetrius Shipp...

Demetrius you are 0.00 % the father of  Lexus Green the court thanks you for your time... Here is your copy for your records..

Demetrius goes home hits the showers and changes the numbers and locks on the doors...

He was stressed... he heads back to the hospital and Dyna is awake...  she is in a lot of pain and they have to give her additional meds...  3 and a 1/2 weeks later she is heading home....

She holds his hand the whole way there... she still wasn't talking as much but she engaged when he asked her a question..

the kids made her a welcome home dinner and a cake.. she kisses all of em and  lays down on the couch...

Demetrius lays next to her dimming the lights and kissing her forehead...

he just wanted peace and he almost lost it without the heads up from Cali...

He still didn't know who Lexus belonged oo but he didn't care...

Britt shoots a text saying her water broke 4 weeks  early and they were headed to the hospital..

Demetrius told Will to keep him updated....