California Love -The Aftermath pt17

post 17
California Love- The Aftermath
Written By Heavynli

Will catches a quick glimpse of Britt heading into the bathroom.  He follows her right in and hears up tossing up in the stall.

Will baby I'm right here... he follows her in the big stall and holds her hair back....

-----

The next time that all of them saw each other was about a month later after Shipp and Dyna came back from their honeymoon in the Maldives...

Dyna had a nice little tan on her and it was mostly because she had been taking pictures of every single thing she saw in the Maldives

Britt rings  the bell and comes in.... Will and Brea follow.....

Dyna comes from upstairs and Britt says just the lady I wanted to see.... lets go see what you did with this love nest of yours...

Dyna is a little confused but goes upstairs to the bedroom that used to belong to Shipp and Cali....

she opens the door and sees that not much had changed with he exception of the bed placement and the linens..

Britt sits on the bench at the foot of the bed and says is everything okay?

Dyna yeah, what you mean...

Britt you looked so beautiful on your wedding day and I just wanted to give you a separate gift and tell you sorry I wasn't there for the reception.

She hands Dyna a  bag

Dyna opens up the bag and there is a  little onesie with the words, will you be my godmommy?

Dyna squeals are you serious....

Britt says this is the reason I had to break out in the middle of the vows.... sorry girl...

Dyna smiles... congratulations mamas so happy for you. I know Will is super happy.

Britt girl... talking to my belly and everything. I'm like Will, the baby does not have ears yet.

They both bust out giggling... she gets up and hugs Britt. thank you, I'd be honored.

Britt cool I'll pencil you in for the first 100 dirty diapers got it.

they laugh and Britt says so you thinking about making this bunch a lucky 7 ?

Dyna I don't know about that just yet. stay tuned,

They go back downstairs and the men are outside with all the kids....

Dyna's phone rings and she looks at it... shoot. She had to run and Shipp was going to kill her...  she crosses the yard and says baby I have to go...
Shipp wait baby where are you running off too.

I ... I have to go.... she heads in the house and grabs her keys....

Shipp calls her as soon as she buckles her front seat... she says hello husband...

Shipp Sandyna where are you headed too?

Dyna I just have something that I need to take care of, can you  wait for me at home...
Shipp yeah, ummm you want me to hold dinner for you.

Dyna please baby, I'll be right back....

They hang up and she heads down to east LA and jumps out her truck.... She knocks on the door and is instantly sorry she did...

Hello Sandyna....

Dyna feels sick to her stomach... she didn't even want to come in the house, but she wanted to drop her grandmother off her  monthly money...

Come on in now you letting all the flies in the house..... He pulls up his shirt to give her some encouragement...

she walks in and he says have a seat on the couch while I fix your grandmother a plate. oh, and don't try anything funny because you know I don't miss...

He walks into the kitchen and her grandmother says im sorry.  She shoves the envelope down in the chair next to her grandmom.

Her father comes back out the kitchen and says so how you been baby girl.... didn't tell anyone you were back in town... you could be a little more attentive to your grandmother... so tell you what you should stay a while....

Shipp calls around after calling Dyna for hours... her  was in the truck because she hadn't planned to stay... Her father had been staring at her the whole time he was sitting on the other couch....

She didn't really want him to know any details that had gone on in his life that he couldn't dig up himself... he had been in prison for the last 15 years... yeah you know that drunk driving accident that her mother had been in? He was the driver.... He walked away without a scratch1.9 blood alcohol level... it was the worst day of dyna's life...

She stands up and says I'm going to go grandmommy....

Her grandmother says Charles... let her go.

Charles.. mom...

Grandmommy CHARLES LISTEN HERE LET HER LEAVE....

Dyna walks to her truck after kissing her grandmother goodbye.

She gets in the truck and pulls out taking the most indirect way home.

She opens the door and closes it. She sets the alarm and takes her shoes off...

Shipp meets her right at the bottom of the stairs... You missed dinner, hope he was worth it.

Dyna runs her fingers through her hair. There is no him she says in a tearful voice. Her lip quivers... I would never cheat on you Demetrius.

Shipp then what the hell is the secret trip all the time...

She reaches in her purse and pulls out her phone and shows him a picture of her grandmother... I go spend time with my grandmother in east LA

Shipp okay so why is that a secret?  Dyna I just rekindled this relationship a few months ago. I give her some money make sure she has what she needs and I leave.

Shipp and tonight...

Dyna tears up... my... my father was there...

Shipp Dyna these don't look like happy tears.

Dyna they aren't he hates me she blurts out...  he just got out of prison and ive been avoiding him but tonight he was there, he wouldn't let me leave.

Shipp says come on lets get you a hot shower....

After the shower he dries her and cuddles with her wiping her tears. He rubs her back to sleep and when he is sure she had drifted off he grabs his phone ans starts searching for info about her dad...

When she wakes up in the morning he isn't there.....