California Love-The Aftermath pt44

Thank you for your time!

California Love-The Aftermath
post44
Written by Heavynli

The whole house was sleep except Shipp and Dyna...

Shipp Dyna, I need to tell you something
Dyna its up and says what's up Demetrius.

Shipp. I don't think we should have anymore kids. You've had two surgeries and two miscarriages since the triplets were born.

Dyna is quiet at first. Then what are we doing here?

Shipp I still wanted to be supportive of you.

Dyna cut the phoney bullshit what's up? Is there someone else in the picture?

Shipp no!

Dyna okay, well, you get to tell the kids this time.
Shipp nothing to tell. No brothers and sisters coming that's it.

Dyna looks at him and slides back under the covers and cries herself to sleep quietly...

In the morning Dyna is up making breakfast for everyone in the house....
Britt, is relieved... she sits on the couch nursing, Roman.
Shipp comes in the kitchen to help with making plates... can you talk to me please.

Dyna says good morning.

Shipp wow.

they finish serving everyone and sit down to eat.  The kids are chattering away and the adults are talking about business. Dyna is looking off into the distance.

Britt says Dyna come with me upstairs so I can show you my new babe cave.

dyna follows Britt and once they are inside the room, Britt says what's wrong?

Dyna nothing

Britt bitch I know you far too well to believe that.

Dyna Shipp doesn't want anymore kids...

Britt oooh girl im sorry....

Dyna me too... I just found out I was expecting last  doctor's visit...

Britt what are you going to do?

Dyna he said he doesn't want anymore...

Britt don't do anything crazy...

Dyna I don't have too.... the doctors will take care of it for me on Monday...

She opens the door and walks out...

------

On the ride back home, she falls asleep but he nudges her, hey wake up.

Dyna says what?

Shipp We need to talk when we get home...

He followed her around all night trying to talk to her, but she didn't want too... they had the cleanest house on park ave...

He finally corners her in the laundry room.... he closes he door and says why didn't you tell me you were pregnant... right now?

Dyna doesn't matter you don't want it so im getting ride of it.

Shipp no the fuck you're not he says in a voice he was trying so hard to control.

Dyna says you can't babysit me forever, and when I get some free time, guess where im going.

He grabs her arm and says who are you?

Dyna your ex wife... she wriggles out of his grasp and walks out the laundry room. She goes to the linen closet and grabs a blanket and lays on the couch...  he watched her like a hawk...