California Love-The Aftermath pt12

Post 12
California Love-The Aftermath
Written by Heavynli

Dyna sits up and says Demetrius you're leaving?

Shipp stands up grabbing his jacket off the chair. I'll call you when I get back to Cali.... but he didn't. She figured he needed some time to decompress so she let him be.... 3 weeks go by....she texts him but no replies come in.

She misses him and the kids.

She had a trip scheduled to work coming up to Cali. She figured she would drop in and say hello at least...

She checked into her hotel and called his mom to chit chat and see if she could come by and make dinner for Shipp and the kids.

Mrs. Shipp.... yeah you can drop by around 5 I'll let you in I'll keep the kids until tomorrow so you can have a little alone time...

They meet up as planned and head inside. Dyna puts the groceries on the counter and hugs Mrs. Shipp thank you so much for your help.

Mrs. Shipp no problem baby and it was really good to see you again... she lets herself out and drives off.

Dyna is about to start cooking but she wants to wash her hands first. She does and comes out the bathroom....  She hears the shower upstairs.

She didn't know he was home and  she climbs the stairs quietly hoping to surprise him.  She gets to his bedroom door.... which is cracked...

The bed is all rumpled.. The curtains are blowing and the sun is shinning brightly.  The water goes off and  the bathroom door is opened....

Female voice bring it here so I can suck you off again...

Shipp as you wish. He drops his towel and is rock hard.....

Dyna doesn't care to see anymore of the show.... She hurries down the steps and grabs her purse off of counter....

She opens the door and it sets the sensor off. Shipp jumps up and looks at the monitor. He sees a female leaving the front of the property. she doesn't have anything in tow, but he calls the cops anyway.  He throws on some shorts and runs downstairs and opens the front door.

Dyna is 1/2 way down the block when the cops pulls up and stop her.

Cops ma'am what residence are you coming from?

Dyna clears her throat and says 7809 Sunset Terrace.

Cop ma'am the home owner reported a break in.

Dyna I assure you I didn't break in... but we can go back and address the homeowner.

They put her in the car and pull up and there is Shipp, standing at the front door.

They all get out of the car and approach him. Sir, is this the person that you saw on the camera.

Shipp clears his throat, yes it was.

Cop is there anything that was missing from the property?

Shipp No, not at all. There are actually some groceries that she left on the counter.

Cop do you want to press any charges Mr. Shipp?

Shipp rubs his forehead, no thank you all for your help.

Cops you all have a good evening.

Dyna waits until the cops pull off and pulls out her phone.

Shipp says what are you doing here....

Dyna is trembling on the inside as she orders her uber.

Shipp Sandyna, I'm talking to you. She can smell the liquor on his breath