California Love-The Aftermath pt19

post19
California Love- The Aftermath
Written by Heavynli

Dyna looks at Shipp as he bites his lip and averts his eyes....

Dyna says if I cannot produce this baby does that mean the end of us?

Demetrius was shook that she was so direct.... he stammers to answer... Whhha what you mean?

She snatches her towel and edges her way out of his embrace. She goes into the bedroom and he follows her, don't do this? Don't get bent out of shape over nothing.

Dyna sweetheart, I'm not bent out of shape, I'm asking a question that you have yet to answer.

Demetrius clenches his jaw... there was a price to pay for dealing with a real woman.The price was she wasn't going to take no shorts on sugar coat shit.

She didn't raise her voice or throw a hissy fit. She slipped on some panties that he should've been getting into.

Shipp leans against the wall. Sandyna will you listen to me.

Dyna pulls her bra together in the front and snaps it shut.... she throws on a shirt and some leggings. She bends over to the bottom drawer and Shipp feels his dick jump.

Shipp Damn Sandyna can we argue later, I really want to fuck right now....

Dyna smirks and says okay....

Shipp is like for real?

Dyna pulls some socks out the drawer and closes it. No Demetrius, we're not fucking until you answer my question.

Shipp I don't know he blurts out!!! I don't know if this feeling is going to turn into something bigger. I just don't know why it's not happening for us!

Dyna sighs. I'll make an appointment tomorrow to have some testing done.  She sits on the chaise and slides her socks on. She pulls some sneakers out of the closet and walks out the bedroom...

He sits on the end of the bed with his heart thumping. He pulls out his phone and calls Angela, his acting coach... You have space for me tonight.

Angela I always have space for my favorite pupil.

He says thanks goes in the closet and grabs his bag...

Monet and Kaiden say daddy where are you going?

He picks him up and says daddy is going to acting class big man. where is mama

kaiden in the I Pad.

Shipp couldn't even be mad at his answer. Monet says mama is down in the gym with the littles...

He kisses Monet on the head and says tell her I'll be back later...

He gets to the class and works hard all night.... reading through scrips and doing different exercises  and scenes.... I miss this he says....

Angela welcome back.  roles are waiting for you and they ae going to start casting for Black Panther 2 soon you want to put in for it, you have to go hard.

Shipp I'm in....

He comes home on a high because he had an audition date.

He walks in and all the kids are sleeping in the living room and Dyna is in the middle of them... it was 3 in the morning and the curtains were blowing peacefully.

He puts his bag down and takes off his shoes, carrying them in his hand and heads upstairs...

He goes into the closet turning on the light. He heads to the empty spot to put his sneakers back and sees something in the space. Damn kids playing in the closet now...  he picks them up... two tiny pairs of jordans with a note attached. pink or blue we don't get to choose. Congratulations daddy.

He runs down the stairs so fast....then he remembers its like 3:30am everyone is still sleeping... He is beaming on the couch and can't contain himself...

In the morning Britt and his mom are there for Breakfast and Shipp is fast asleep on the couch.

Monet says  how do these eggs look mama?

Dyna like perfection...
Britt okay Monet girl R dee

Monet giggles and says yes breakfast is ready..... kiddies line up and wash those hands....

Shipp finally wakes up and brushes his teeth before coming in the kitchen..

Britt says knock it off you two! I knew I should have stayed off your couch Demetrius! damn twins.... jumping around like  house of pain is singing.

Everyone in the kichen busts out laughing and Demetrius says good morning black people and fat people rubbing Britt's belly...

She pops him on the back and he says Mrs. Shipp.... a moment of your time... They step into the hall... He says is everyone in on this secret or no....

They will after breakfast.  Good morning she taps his face and he pulls her to him and kisses him.... thank you...

Dyna you're welcome...

Everyone has eaten and the vans are outside for the scavenger hunt...

the kids and the adults alike have a ball and Shipp has no clue what she had up her sleeve...

The kids says we have presents... they rip into the bag and find t shirts that are blank on the front and have a message on the bag.... Dyna says kids look at me and when they do.... the message on their back faces Shipp, Grammy, Will and Britt!

The message on each shirt read:
can you believe our family is going to increase by 3?

Mrs. Shipp says what?????
Britt squeals and the kids are like what?????

Shipp has fainted..

The ride back to the house is full of questions and laughter and memories....

Shipp is glued to Dyna and  Britt is like damn dude you did all the multiplying already... back off...

Shipp look here big mama!

Will a man.... this is my big mama.
Britt pops them both and says cut it out there are gonna be 5 extra car seats on these road trips so you two better start working out....

Shipp and Will like damn....

Once they got home everyone showers and changes to kick it by the pool..

Shipp snatches dyna away and says so how long do we have to prepare for these little stow aways?

Dyna 6 months

Shipp HOLD UP so you been lying to me this whole time...

Dyna smiles... and pinches her fingers maybe a little bit...

Shipp says you haven't been sick, you not even too puffed out for triplets....

Dyna pulls her shirt up... abs of steel baby... I just wanted to make sure that everything was going great and they were sticking..

He leans down aye.... 6 months is your sentence stay put!
unfortunately, he wouldn't be following his own advice.