California Love-The Aftermath pt 35

CALIFORNIA LOVE-THE AFTERMATH
post 35
Written by Heavynli

When Demetrius was home, she stayed around the children and kept the place tidy. She was working from home and not going out and pulling away from private shoots.

Demetrius was in and out for auditions and hanging with the fellas.  He would come home most nights and sometimes he wouldn't.

One night he went out and had dinner....

the doorbell rang at home.

Dyna comes down and says Herm, to what do I owe the pleasure?

Herm clears his throat and says can I come in for a second.

Dyna moves aside, Sorry come in.

He sits at the counter and says can I show you something and you tell me what you think?

Dyna says sure.

He opens his phone and a picture pops up. It was Demetrius kissing a woman.

Dyna says I already know.

Herm says and you haven't killed him.

Dyna nope.

Herm when I found out Maya cheated on me I went Apeshit you okay?

Dyna im great. For better or worse right?

Herm shakes his head. I'm sorry my bestfriend is an asshole.

Dyna thanks for coming by. She locks the door behind him wipes the counter down and shut the light off in the kitchen. She walks upstairs checks on the babies and kids.  All sleeping. She looks at her phone. multiple people sent her the picture of Shipp and the chick.

She was miserable. She shut her phone off...

She goes back downstairs and sits on the steps... she waits and waits and waits.... finally he comes through the door.... he was drunk....

Dyna I'm leaving... filed the papers today. He stops walking and looks at her. You ain't leaving....

In the morning when he woke up he calls her name.. She didn't reply... He gets up and looks in the cribs... empty. She checks the other kids rooms and they were sitting in a circle around the I pad.

Monet there is a message from Mama Dyna

He says what does it say.

Monet she says she is wishing us love and hugs and she will miss u, but send messages through the I pad.

He takes the I pad and face times her.

She picks up and he says where you at?
Dyna about to close on my place I'll call you back.

She doesn't call back until late in the evening. 

He picks up the phone and says where are you and my babies.

She says home safely tucked into bed.

Demetrius this is your home.

Dyna it stopped being my home the minute you started cheating on me. Let's not sugar coat shit.  My wedding rings are in the bedside table. Anything else?

Demetrius is pissed his head is throbbing and he says how am I supposed to see my babies.

Dyna we have face time. Right now I don't want to see you in person.

Demetrius I can't hold them on face time.

Dyna sorry, you made that choice. listen I have to go but it was great talking to you.

She hangs up.

Demetrius sits on the side of the bed and sighs... in 3 months time he had managed to go from happily married to miserably divorced...

He wasn't eating right, sleeping right and life was going to get even more interesting on this day.

The bell rings and his mother is on the other side of the door. Hello son.

Demetrius hey mama

She walks inside and says where are my grands? He says in the movie room

She says okay, then I can talk to you.

Demetrius no mama miss me with the speeches she left.

Mrs. Shipp looks out the window and says your mind must be outside because you not talking to me like that.

Demetrius sorry mama I got a lot going on today.

The bell rang and each time it was another woman. The first being Britt and the second one is Gabrielle....

Britt says awww hell no bitch what you doing in here and she snatches her arm you wearing my bestie's wedding ring????

Gabrielle snatches her arm and says ummm this is my ring that he proposed with THANK YOU!

Britt says sorry mama Shipp but this bitch assed  nigga done lost his motherfucking mind. 

Mrs. Shipp I agree.

Gabrielle says I guess you didn't tell them our other news did you bae?